Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 600 of 930 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 650 700 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 13943
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4958

    Visiting Vegas and met a lady named Scarlette tonight.

    Found this classy ladies ad here at Skipthegames and on ListCrawler and Escort Babylon so this made be have first impression that she was actually legit especially since all ads had the same out of state 419 number. (which she eventually explained it is because she just moved as a local to Las Vegas from Detriot area).

    She can only do outcalls which worked perfect for me since I am visiting and have a room already on the strip. She told me 200 was a flat rate she liked to offer because she does full service (F / S) BBBJ C. I. M D. A. T. Why G. F. E and deep throating also she can squirt during sex. She also offered for me to be able to video tape the session and take pics if I wanted. (Bare is extra come to find out which I don't blame for the price it is. Since technically both parties are taking a risk doing it bare) I was already excited with just those being offered but what intrigued me was that she said there wasn't a specific time limit. Like no she wasn't going to do 5+ hours of having sex but she wasn't going to be a clock watcher and wasn't going to be in a rush. She was being invited over to completely pay attention to me and my sexual needs. I like to have a conversation and get to know my dates before doing anything, maybe even take part in some party favors to lighten up the mood. And she was an absolute angel to talk to about things in life, or to just have someone to get to know who lives such an interesting life doing this.

    Now for how she was in the sack. I tried to last as long as I could with how tight of a pussy this girl has. When she warned me I shrugged it off like yeah right that's prob what they all say but after feeling with my finger to start with. I was shocked and had to admit oh my lord that pink pretty pussy was tight. She smelt amazing and I couldn't get enough of her. We tried many positions and she never tried to upcharge me in the middle of getting heavy, like if I asked if she let me try greek for the first time. She actually had no problem with it and didn't try and say oh that ill be another $100 bucks. I am definitely saving her number and will be calling her again when I come back to the valley for a visit. I highly recommend and I ask for her to be treated like the beautiful lady she appears to be in person, following the pictures she advertise with is spot on the way she looks. HATE CATFISHERS. She deserves the best in my opinion.

    She also showed me this forum so I can review the other girls I have met that ripped me off or did me no good who doesn't deserve to have any form of business again. Glad I got to write my firt reiview and it be as good as this lady was. I am just amazed and will be going to sleep nicely tonight since I got what I wanted out of us meeting /.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...a/630047722967

    Her Cell # 419-481-3467 Scarette <3.

    (Incase the ad doesn't load) She responds faster thru texting.

  2. #4957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephr9999  [View Original Post]
    200 is likely a show up fee. I bet she'll tell you that for another thousand you can have real fun.
    Joe you are 100% right. Called and asked if 200 was all inclusive and she said no we negotiate from there. Total up sell. Avoid at all costs. Another eros gps.

  3. #4956
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapao2019  [View Original Post]
    If she made such a statement you think she will drive all the way to you to take your common and turn down by you or tell her "hey you are fake now I get free service"? Who got more to lose you or her? You just at home make a call or some text message. I have seen a lot of fake pics AD no one can make such a free service statement and very few made such a statement I never caught her. Some pics look like she doesn't mean she is fake. I have posted 2 of her pics and that is the girl I saw and All you need is to text her to find out what she going to say or do if you caught her, you can PM me I can set it up for you too LOL.
    Idk, it's not like she's a big corporation and has to stand by their advertisements or statements. You could always get robbed at gunpoint. My guess is it's probably an agency of Asian chicks that look similar. Thin, cute. Whatever and have some story if you call her out.

  4. #4955
    Quote Originally Posted by Jr425  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this ad up a while. Got an agency or fake ad vibe. No known reviews. Sorry.
    Yeah she's cute. "she's" been posting a while. Had another number that seemed to cut off at the time the current number started being used. Same four pictures tho. Definitely has a fake vibe to it. You'd think someone would have seen her and reviewed her.

  5. #4954
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasCruiser  [View Original Post]
    This is happens too often, great review, yet it's missing the #1 variable.
    Yep, you're right, thought I put that in there. Damage was $$ total for both. Very good value!

  6. #4953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Pics have been around for years

    I've seen this ad up a while. Got an agency or fake ad vibe. No known reviews. Sorry.

  7. #4952

    Ummm. How much?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMeForU  [View Original Post]
    Third time was a charm! Last two previous trips to Vegas I had tried to connect with these two ladies but schedules didn't work. Finally on my last full day in town this time, I was able to get together with them. Took an uber over to their apartment and had a great time. They are both very thin which I happen to like. If you don't like very thin, they may not be for you but I personally like it myself. I felt they were both very pretty girls, sexy eyes, and they are at least equal to if not the friendliest providers I have ever met. They did a double BBBJ to get me warmed up, then we switched between the two of them several times in different positions covered FS and I finally finished in Mish with Kayla. We talked, laughed and I enjoyed conversation with them for a few minutes before I headed back across town to my room. I will definitely repeat when I'm in town again!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...967/9158012125
    This is happens too often, great review, yet it's missing the #1 variable.

  8. #4951

    Kayla & Crystal

    Third time was a charm! Last two previous trips to Vegas I had tried to connect with these two ladies but schedules didn't work. Finally on my last full day in town this time, I was able to get together with them. Took an uber over to their apartment and had a great time. They are both very thin which I happen to like. If you don't like very thin, they may not be for you but I personally like it myself. I felt they were both very pretty girls, sexy eyes, and they are at least equal to if not the friendliest providers I have ever met. They did a double BBBJ to get me warmed up, then we switched between the two of them several times in different positions covered FS and I finally finished in Mish with Kayla. We talked, laughed and I enjoyed conversation with them for a few minutes before I headed back across town to my room. I will definitely repeat when I'm in town again!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...967/9158012125

  9. #4950
    Quote Originally Posted by JoBlow  [View Original Post]
    https://mobile.twitter.com/lisacharms?lang=en

    Anyone seen her? Looking for details on what is on the menu. FS? Msog? If it's just massage that's a little more than I like to spend. But if she is really good I would give her a shot.
    No experience with her so can't help there sorry. But if you refer to her website the base rate is massage only. Extras is an option for more, but your guess is as good as mine on what extras are on the menu.

    http://itsjustme.escorts.biz/rates/

  10. #4949
    No info on her sorry. First red flag to me is her phone # in text is different than the phone # embedded in her first picture.

  11. #4948
    The only thing that would scare me away is her "bait" rate of 2 XX. To me, that's the entrance fee. To play you'll have to pony up.

  12. #4947
    Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    Are you serious? If she is dishonest and is using a fake pic, then you can't believe anything in her ad.

    Do you really think you're going to say "Hey, that's not you in the pics!" and she'll reply, "You caught me. I guess I have to give you services for free now."
    If she made such a statement you think she will drive all the way to you to take your common and turn down by you or tell her "hey you are fake now I get free service"? Who got more to lose you or her? You just at home make a call or some text message. I have seen a lot of fake pics AD no one can make such a free service statement and very few made such a statement I never caught her. Some pics look like she doesn't mean she is fake. I have posted 2 of her pics and that is the girl I saw and All you need is to text her to find out what she going to say or do if you caught her, you can PM me I can set it up for you too LOL.

  13. #4946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    Are you serious? If she is dishonest and is using a fake pic, then you can't believe anything in her ad.

    Do you really think you're going to say "Hey, that's not you in the pics!" and she'll reply, "You caught me. I guess I have to give you services for free now."

    Quote Originally Posted by Dapao2019  [View Original Post]
    Her AD stated if not her in the pic will be free services so what you got to lose?

  14. #4945
    Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Krispyyy808  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. So you either hooked up with what appears to be Chinese model Yu Ji Una (who lives in China) for awesome value or she should have been free (if this pic is not her).

    Pic 14 in the dagiso gallery below is the same as the one in the add (silver dress / black top).

    http://www.daqiso.com/meitu/8746.html

    Social Media Links.

    https://www.instagram.com/yuji.una/?hl=en

    https://www.weibo.com/una52
    Her AD stated if not her in the pic will be free services so what you got to lose? Go book an appointment with her to find it out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5148.JPG‎   IMG_5151.jpg‎  

  15. #4944

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape