Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #2096

    Jade

    This one belongs here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...030/2486725074

    Under 5' nice ass and sucks / fucks. Very friendly, Only no is Greek.

  2. #2095

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    She only services out of TT.

  3. #2094

    Any reviews?


  4. #2093

    Legacy dream

    Tried her tonight. Agreed on everything before hand (no cip) and then when she came over she was a dead fish. Would not let me touch her and rolled over on her side and was completely still.

    I don't doubt the other positive reports but this is the first time anything like this has happened to me in 15 years.

    I've had loads of horrible experiences but never anyone pull this so I guess I'm lucky.

    I did get to second base for a few seconds though .

  5. #2092

    Kim_Chi

    I just went for it after daty.

    She asked for a tip. She loved me doing cip.

    Repeated 2 x before I left town.

  6. #2091

    Autumn sky

    Does anyone have advice for her? She said no BBFS by text.

    And suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

  7. #2090

    VioletGrey

    Quote Originally Posted by Joponn  [View Original Post]
    Hi anyone got to know her? Any useful info available?

    https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/6407417
    Yeah, I saw her BBFS $250. She is really wild, also. Will definitely repeat!

  8. #2089

    She looks like she belongs on this board

    https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/2736532

    Ad says "There's.

    Literally NOTHING that's off limits. FETISH IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE STANDARD.

    SERVICE. You will have to ask me for additional prices that suit your personal.

    Individual needs. Be prepared if you are going to wannt bb anytging irs going to b.

    400+".

    A little too rich for my blood but thought I'd pass along.

  9. #2088

    Olivia-Lolis

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I would not put her in this forum but otherwise, I'd definitely recommend her. BBBJ, CFS, squirts in 30 seconds with her magic wand.
    Multiple visits, great girl, everything but what this page is about. YMMV.

  10. #2087

    Violet gray

    Hi anyone got to know her? Any useful info available?

    https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/6407417

  11. #2086

    Brooklyn Thorn

    Quote Originally Posted by JackReach30  [View Original Post]
    She advertises VIP. Does anybody know if she is BB friendly? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-now-until-3am!-Natural-34 GG-Cutie-with-a-Round-Juicy-Booty!-SPECIALS-DUOS-EXPANDED-MENU-AC-Private-NW-Incall-Near-DT.
    Any updates here? I'm curious about the VIP menu too.

  12. #2085

    No luck with Olivia

    I would not put her in this forum but otherwise, I'd definitely recommend her. BBBJ, CFS, squirts in 30 seconds with her magic wand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Panzer25  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?450656-Olivia-Lolis

    Anyone taken a shot at her? Based on her ad it seems like it might be if one was to inquire.

  13. #2084

    Annabelle / Jade

    Have confirmed twice this hot little body belongs on the thread.

    https://escortalligator.com.portland...post/34594411/

    200 first time, 160 the second. BBFSCIP. Hot little body, literally hot as in sorta sweaty. I guess we all metabolize our vices in different ways. She is still a sweetheart, and her dog is very friendly.

  14. #2083
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzer25  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?450656-Olivia-Lolis

    Anyone taken a shot at her? Based on her ad it seems like it might be if one was to inquire.
    I saw her for a HH and actually went for 45 minutes. She was OK with some bare rubbing but wanted the cover on before intercourse. She was mostly a porn-star experience, liking lots of energy down there.

  15. #2082

    Paulie of MP

    https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/6331428

    Another waste of time, so she won't go for bb, if you ask her on the phone. So, I used my alt number, and went to see her, and after hitting it off, it seemed anyhow, she let me slide my cock in for BBFS, no cip. The bad news is the whole appointment felt rushed, her phone was buzzing a lot. I finally just gave up because it was such a turn off, along with her bait and switch menu. There Is no GFE with this lady, no. No kissing, eating pussy, no 69, etc. Anyways, I couldn't finish, and I got the typical lie that she will give me a freebie tomorrow, bahahaha! I told her, yeah right, that never happens. Like all the other bishes, she insisted she would, . Yeah right. After I left her room, and got into my car, some other dude was right up the stairs, practically right after I got off them, and into my car, LOL. So, today came, and guess what? Yep, no freebie, and Paulie is completely ignoring me.

    You have been warned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape