Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 11,926 to 11,940 of 18190
-
08-18-19 12:17 #6265

Posts: 174Latina
I reached out to this lady courtesy of OrlandoWeb. Contact is strictly through an email address which I found odd. I gave a proper introduction and here are the pros and cons of our conversation.
Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb
[View Original Post]
Pro's = NONE!
Cons- Immediately asked how much I was willing to donate and doesn't seem to have a set donation schedule. I was then asked to drive to the East side of Orlando and meet up for coffee? Then I was asked multiple times to send her a photo of me which I flat out refused to do. My take on this lady is she has zero clue of what she's doing. As I told her in an email, I'm NOT looking for a marriage proposal, I'm simply an old man looking to get laid. I personally don't have time to meet up for coffee and talk about why I want to get laid. I politely declined to meet up with her and wished her luck. OrlandoWeb would be wise to explain to her that we are paying client's who are not going to jump through hoops simply to get laid by an older lady when there is thousands upon thousands of gorgeous young ladies to choose from here in Florida.
Enjoy that coffee honey.
-
08-18-19 12:17 #6264Senior Member

Posts: 48Carribean Scar. What a woman!
I haven't been on this site for a few weeks but I needed to just come in and report on this wonderful woman.
No need to go into details as we all know by now she is something special.
All I can add is that she will go out of her way to make you feel the most important man in this world, she really does.
I can't wait to see her again. Thank you Scar.
-
08-18-19 11:48 #6263Senior Member

Posts: 165Latina MILF with huge knockers.
I know posted about this chick the other day. But she asked me to post again with some of her rules and I did get permission to post a few pictures of her.
So before I started. I am not able to provide anyone with her number. And I will only share her email with senior members PERIOD! She does incall off goldenrod by the college area. I can't go into much more specifics. She is new to this posting online and wants to feel safe.
Her main rule. She will want to meet up with you first. Someone public and safe to get a feel for you. She will not bend that rule. Again she just wants to feel safe. I tried to talk her out that but I got no luck. I say just spend the extra 10 minutes to say hi first. It is worth it. She is not a laydown clock watcher. All my dates I left happy and tired.
Anyways if you are not ok with meeting up with her first. Please do not reach out to me. I already tried to talk her out of that. But guys. SHE IS WORTH IT! Enjoy these pics.
-
08-17-19 20:02 #6262Senior Member

Posts: 1170Scar UTR
She is a member on here. PM her her user name is Caribbean Scar.
Originally Posted by Soljaboi88
[View Original Post]
Orlo69.
-
08-17-19 19:42 #6261Senior Member

Posts: 464You can PM her directly
Just type in Caribbean Scar and send her a message. She reads the board and responds to PMs.
Originally Posted by Soljaboi88
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 16:12 #6260Senior Member

Posts: 58Contact info
Do you have her contact info. PM me.
Originally Posted by BabyLight333
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 11:26 #6259Senior Member

Posts: 52Thanks, sir. Found it.
Originally Posted by VincentGambini
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 09:17 #6258Senior Member

Posts: 944Michele1L and Cassie the Sexy Lioness
Michele1L and Cassie the Sexy Lioness
Had some AWESOME dreams with these 2 lovely ladies this week. No, not as a double (I wish) but separately. I don't have time to write full reviews so I'll just say I'm starting to run out of baby wipes and leave the dirty details to your filthy imaginations, LOL.
Have a great weekend my monger brothers!
SYM
-
08-16-19 20:13 #6257Senior Member

Posts: 327Thanks for info!!
Thanks Hewolf! That's exactly the info that helps us out! It's a damn shame to hear about the poor experience with the service. Especially since you can confirm her looks match to the pics! The little head makes me want to Toft, just to confirm she hasn't gotten better perhaps? The chest size to her looking slim really seems like a killer combo but that goes out the window if service is falling short LOL! Keep it up guys more info the better! Maybe I'll give it a try at some point to see if things have gotten better! With looks like hers there is room for potential! Sounds like she was not a safety concern or atleast no drama issues so could always be ok just to try! Good luck guys keep the reviews comming so we get the great experiences!
Originally Posted by HeWolf47
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 19:34 #6256Senior Member

Posts: 599Amira
Actually, I did see this girl back in June. She was a Whatsyourprice girl and we negotiated a visit to my house. She sent me some pics and she was very attractive with a great body. That's all I can say that was good about her visit. Once we got into my bedroom, she informed me that she was on her period. If I wasn't thinking with the little head, I would have asked her to leave and come back the following week. You know howcthat goes, so I figured out at leadt I would enjky thos nice titties. It was all I could do to get her to even take off her bra and then she said they were very sensative so I could barely touch them. As I recall, she wouldn't allow DFK and her BBBJ was crappy. I think she finished me with a HJ. Obviously, I never had a repeat with her and I never will. Good looks only doesn't cut it as a service provider.
Originally Posted by Chow2000
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 19:05 #6255Senior Member

Posts: 327Any other reviews on Bosnian Amira?
Not sure if she falls under the UTR category at this point, she seems to have an ad on listcrawler. With that said she looks very cute and wanted to see if anyone else has seen her? I only see the one review and am hoping to get confirmation she looks like the pics she has up? If so I am totally down to meet her!
Originally Posted by Mereco
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...944/3218329909
-
08-16-19 15:12 #6254Senior Member

Posts: 45What's the damage?
Originally Posted by SeanT17
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 14:17 #6253Senior Member

Posts: 292More info on the Bosnian tiddies
The same member, SeanT17, wrote about her previously. His earlier post was on July 19th, it's in the Positive Escort Review section, post #15018.
Originally Posted by WheelRod
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 14:07 #6252Senior Member

Posts: 52Donations
Dayum!
Originally Posted by SeanT17
[View Original Post]
I remember seeing a pic of her in another post but I can't remember which thread or when.
Any more info like donation rates and reviews?
-
08-16-19 13:56 #6251Senior Member

Posts: 127Bosnian tiddies
My favorite tight little. Bosnian pussy is wanting some company boys, you can uber her to you or see her at her location. If you like tight pussy and big tiddies she is the one.











Reply With Quote






