Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,406 to 30,420 of 58934
-
08-17-19 11:27 #28529Senior Member

Posts: 111Mona as good as ever
Stopped by Shangri-La on Thursday. Drew Mona, for the coin ($240) I think she is among the best around. Great table shower and a terrific massage covering all the letters and one of few who speaks greek fluently.
-
08-17-19 00:16 #28528Regular Member

Posts: 5Sunshine spa
Anyone have info on Sunshine Spa in Longwood? Good, bad, FS? I haven't been able to find any info. Thanks!
-
08-16-19 19:03 #28527Senior Member

Posts: 159TOFTT Massage On Semoran Blvd near airport
Stopped by this place in strip mall next to Car Max on Semoran Blvd. Greeted by older Asian (55 plus) in short pink dress. Was ready to leave but wanted to have a massage and see what kind of menu was available. Only took half hour for $50 plus $3. 00 service fee. Got undressed in room and after a few minutes she came in. Said her name was EMILY and started massage. Took medium but maybe her English not too good only got gentle and not much of a massage. This girl asked a lot of questions which bothered me. So wanted to see what she can offer and started rubbing her pussy and ass without a problem. After a few minutes asked me to turn over and what I wanted asked for full service and told me $200.00 . No fucking way at her age a bit greedy. Told her blow job and said $100.00. Fuck that and big time mood killer. Told her massage only. After awhile my time was up. Got dressed and left. Offered water and told her she needs more than me keep it and left not happy. Will not come here again and to my fellow mongers pass on this place. TOTAL WASTE OF MY TIME. 2 thumbs down. Only one girl working which sucks big time.
-
08-16-19 16:48 #28526Senior Member

Posts: 478Atf back at Natural Therapy
Tina is back at natural therapy visited recently and can attest she is up to her same level of excellent. Massage coupled with Magic not BO or GG conclusion. Angie is also there as well gives a strong massage so if your not into that tell her to go easy on backwalking. Either way you will be relaxed after your visit.
Happy mongering,
The dude abides.
-
08-16-19 12:59 #28525Senior Member

Posts: 742It happens
I've had it twice once from a girl near the villages who worked at a place called pings she invited me to a private residence two times and she came to my place once she returned to where she once came. Second time was a young hot girl in Tampa who worked at Kim's she was looking for a husband to get a card to stay here I wasn't interested in that we got together a few times for diner and a hotel visit not sure what happened to her she was in California about two years ago.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 08:45 #28524Senior Member

Posts: 32Business trip
Good morning fellow mongers.
Coming into town for work and was looking for some recommendations. Never been to the area and looking to indulge. If I could get some PM's for recommendations I would he very grateful.
-
08-16-19 00:26 #28523Regular Member

Posts: 23I need to visit BO man, every time I tried to go, it closed earlier than GG so I always ended up at GG after downtown bars LOL.
Originally Posted by MagicHeadBalls
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 00:22 #28522Regular Member

Posts: 23Gg spa
Recently visited about a week ago and this is my 3rd visit there and this was my worst visit. Met up with a girl at the door and paid the entry fee. $. 60.
Went to the room and she immediately asked for donation, no lube man, I felt like that was a start to a bad time. Opted in bc it was late. $1. 20 later, go to TS and get a dry ass table shower, didn't know it was possible. No play with jr, no TUMA, just a little wash and back to the room. I get on my stomach and jr still isn't ready. Room she gave me a good BBBJ for 4 minutes. I literally think that's the time. She jumps on top but watched the camera the whole time. I just told her let me go on top, I hit MISH and just bust in the hat and went on my way. I couldn't remember her name but she was about 5'2, 110 LBS and 34 C's and probably 22. I'm going to have to ask for another if I see her next time man.
-
08-16-19 00:12 #28521Senior Member

Posts: 40Shangri-la
I stopped in last week at Shangri-la for a nice dream with Coco. I had to wait about ten minutes before I could drift off but then it seemed as I was the only one there. My shower was through, and two more girls introduced themselves to me before I ever made it back to the room. They made a point of leaving a good impression. Back in the room, Coco lived up to reviews and had me leaving with a smile after covering all the bases, including a nice massage as I rested as I was completely drained. I just need to figure out when I can visit again without going broke. Standard fees.
-
08-15-19 23:18 #28520Senior Member

Posts: 101Just to chime in.
I saw that girl in a dream I had, too. Her service is very, very bad. She strongly reminded me of the "escort" girls off Backpage. No TS, no massage, don't worry. This is basically her "incall". I got sucked into it because she has huge A&T and a cute face, but I knew it would go south. She was making up prices, got mad at the suggestion of going to BBBJ, basically went into doggy position and waited for me to finish. She was super sketchy the entire time, too. Insisted on one of those nonsense LEO checks when she came in the room.
Originally Posted by VegasBoy6
[View Original Post]
The MMS there that day was bad, too. Very old woman who got verbally exasperated because I asked to see my provider before paying. I got the feeling everyone there was brand new to this and they kept asking me if it was my first time.
-
08-15-19 19:43 #28519Senior Member

Posts: 375KMS Tiffany
Made my way to Kissimmee today to see what the talent selection was at KMS. Was met at the door by a girl named Tiffany. She had on this tight little dress that outlined a perfect little body. I could not fucking wait to see this girl naked. Got to the room and took care of monentary business and I got out of my clothes in record time. Got to the TS room and when she slipped out of that little dress I was amazed! This chick had a perfect body. Beautiful long black hair, perfect tits and an ass to die for. I couldn't hardly believe that I was about to fuck this little hottie. Had a great TS session with all of the usual NURU, TUMA and BBBJ action. I just wanted to get her in the room so I could ravage that beautiful body of her's and that's just what I did. Went down on her for probably 10 minutes or so then she gave me another BBBJ and I couldn't wait any longer so I suited up and hit it from behind first so I could watch that perfect little ass if hers. Ended up in standing missionary and finally filled the hat. I'm not sure how she did it but she managed to give me a nice massage after all of that. I was damn near completely out of breath and could barely move when we got done. Gave her a hug and kiss and out the door I went. The bad part of this story is she is leaving for vacation tomorrow. The good news is she'll only be gone for 2 weeks and then she starts at Shangrila. I'll be one of the first at the door when she gets back. Awesome time!
-
08-15-19 19:06 #28518Senior Member

Posts: 107Bo
Had the worse experience ever with the white girl. Really a Latina. $2. 4 down the drain. Fake moaning was laughable. Not willing to do anything other than regular sex. No kissing, only CBJ and standard positions. Had her head turned sideways while in Mish. Never would go there again. Went to a run and tug after to find satisfaction.
-
08-15-19 15:09 #28517Senior Member

Posts: 179Hot Young Asians
I would be first in line for hot Asian women, but pardon my cynicism where first time poster comes off like a pimp.
Originally Posted by HeyYouWhatsup1
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 14:47 #28516Regular Member

Posts: 5Posh
Posh I had a dream of last week, .6 in, tip varies but the lady I ended up getting really put in the effort on the HE and offered prostate massage too, and I think FS is available as well! I think it's worth trying especially if you live in this area.
Originally Posted by Fred5568
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 11:09 #28515Senior Member

Posts: 31Yea. I'm willing to travel, but I think Honolulu might be a little too far.
Originally Posted by Heyyouwhatsup1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






