Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 11,941 to 11,955 of 18195
-
08-16-19 19:05 #6255Senior Member

Posts: 327Any other reviews on Bosnian Amira?
Not sure if she falls under the UTR category at this point, she seems to have an ad on listcrawler. With that said she looks very cute and wanted to see if anyone else has seen her? I only see the one review and am hoping to get confirmation she looks like the pics she has up? If so I am totally down to meet her!
Originally Posted by Mereco
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...944/3218329909
-
08-16-19 15:12 #6254Senior Member

Posts: 45What's the damage?
Originally Posted by SeanT17
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 14:17 #6253Senior Member

Posts: 292More info on the Bosnian tiddies
The same member, SeanT17, wrote about her previously. His earlier post was on July 19th, it's in the Positive Escort Review section, post #15018.
Originally Posted by WheelRod
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 14:07 #6252Senior Member

Posts: 52Donations
Dayum!
Originally Posted by SeanT17
[View Original Post]
I remember seeing a pic of her in another post but I can't remember which thread or when.
Any more info like donation rates and reviews?
-
08-16-19 13:56 #6251Senior Member

Posts: 127Bosnian tiddies
My favorite tight little. Bosnian pussy is wanting some company boys, you can uber her to you or see her at her location. If you like tight pussy and big tiddies she is the one.
-
08-15-19 22:58 #6250Senior Member

Posts: 878I'm not quite to senior status yet but if you could pm me her digits I would really like to help her out. I'm kind of stuck on Crystal69 right now for my go to, but I can always stand to make an extra visit or 2 or 3 in a week LOL.
Originally Posted by PingaDura
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 13:52 #6249Senior Member

Posts: 139Wow
I'm scheduled for Tuesday can't wait. Thanks for the pics.
Originally Posted by BabyLight333
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 12:54 #6248Senior Member

Posts: 342Caribbean Scar
Had the beautiful Scar over for a visit. This time, I told her to wear the white volleyball shorts. This young lady skills and personality is second to none. Sucking my dick, like it was the end of the world. LOL.
Enjoy the pics.
-
08-15-19 11:08 #6247Regular Member

Posts: 10More
Or Kylie from BL or Avalon?
Originally Posted by BoomsTheRoom
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 11:06 #6246Senior Member

Posts: 2962No pic!
Why to try that again, my friend? No pic in your post!
Originally Posted by Coolbreeze08
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 09:04 #6245Regular Member

Posts: 10Only Enough Time to See One! Who?
Scar, CreamyBBY, or Anastacia?
-
08-15-19 09:01 #6244Senior Member

Posts: 93Maitland Mom Sarah
Good morning fellow mongers.
I just spoke with Sarah and she is struggling a bit to keep her place.
I had the usual experience that one dreams of when lusting for the girl next door.
Her day schedule is pretty open and Senior members may contact me for digits.
She is an awesome provider that really enjous what she dors.
Treat her well and she will rock your world.
M.
-
08-14-19 21:43 #6243Senior Member

Posts: 599Aubrey- UTR
I recently got contact info for Aubrey from one of you fellow mongers, but I erased the PM and cannot remember who it was. Thank you though. She was definitely worth seeing again and again. Ahe has her own transportation and drove to my place.
Recently. I had contacted her via text and asked for a pic or 2. Never got the oics so I was concerned about her appearance. When she arrived, I was thrilled to find a cery attractive 24 yr old 5'2" beauty with 36 C natural boobs, I'm guessing around 120 pounds standing at my door. Normal first meet jitters aside, she was excellent. We did pretty much the full range of GFE activities. She was familiar with our site and said it was OK for me to give out her number. Same proviso I always say "SM only and please be a SM who has contributed to the forum with some good reviews.
-
08-14-19 20:59 #6242Senior Member

Posts: 400Morgan Elise
Met up with her this afternoon at her upscale hotel near MCO. Scheduled a one hour visit and ended up sticking around for an hour and a half. Upon entering her room, exchanged a quick kiss and hug. She had an idea of how she wanted the appointment to go, and I let her lead the way. Quickly disrobed, and she started an awesome hot stone / body slide massage with copious amounts of oil. If you haven't had a hot stone massage, you should! It adds an additional relaxing sensory experience. She took her time massaging every inch of my body, and I just laid there soaking in the sensations. Eventually, the massage phase ended, and the fun time started. She definitely took her time orally pleasing me, bringing me close several times. Eventually, the cover went on for the main event. Unfortunately for me, between the sensual massage and the edging oral, I couldn't hold out long enough to try more than cg and doggie. So glad she is back in town!!
-
08-14-19 18:45 #6241Senior Member

Posts: 123Sorry guys
Didn't check my inbox for a while had stuff going on. Should have replied now if I missed you I apologize send me another pm.











Reply With Quote





