Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,651 to 25,665 of 30299
-
08-16-19 14:11 #4649Senior Member

Posts: 81Eros feedback Monica
FYI, this gal is coming to charlotte next week with her sister Paris, they are both real and good looking college age gals. I had a great dream with Monica, she has enhanced titties and I think butt too, but they look great and she is very attractive and energetic as well. Dreamed that BBBJ and daty were on menu and dfk for $$$ 1/2. Saw her sister in the work out room and she was a hottie as well. I'll be going back for seconds and you should too if budget allows. Not sure how to load attachments but her area code on ad is 954.
-
08-16-19 12:50 #4648Senior Member

Posts: 452She been posting on other boards for awhile, asking $ for a qv. Staying at a extended stay motel, motivated to meet, I'd just been too busy lately to close the deal. She was a little slow to respond now she hits me up couple times a week to see if I can get by.
Originally Posted by MoredRuthers
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7046150861/1
-
08-16-19 11:21 #4647Senior Member

Posts: 222Mongering overseas
Hey guys,
I am planning a trip to Vienna and Budapest. Does anyone have any experience mongering there?
-
08-16-19 08:39 #4646Senior Member

Posts: 377I'd stay away.
Escort Index is now full of fake ads. I'd turn to other sites.
Originally Posted by ElHombre69
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 08:14 #4645Regular Member

Posts: 3Avoid
Methhead. Decent apartment off of 51. Wasted 15 minutes trying to play music on her phone. Had that methhead tweak shake they do.
Originally Posted by ElHombre69
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-19 07:52 #4644Senior Member

Posts: 34Any info on her?
She has been around for a couple of years, not much info, anyone?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...h/691800152671
-
08-16-19 01:17 #4643Senior Member

Posts: 309Have any of you on the north side met with this one?
She looks like right up my alley body wise.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/784205971679
-
08-16-19 01:15 #4642Senior Member

Posts: 309Met her about a year ago. Looks like she's lost a bit of weight (demons? I don't recall rates but I didn't get robbed and I can't think of anything overly good or bad from my visit. I may have to repeat.
Originally Posted by ElHombre69
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 22:56 #4641Senior Member

Posts: 65Amber
Friend just visited with Amber today in Concord and said pics were accurate and very nice sweet girl.
She was staying in a clean extended stay near Concord Mills.
He advised would definitely repeat.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/820831358979
-
08-15-19 22:05 #4640I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.

Posts: 132Any info out there on this one?
I have been texting with her today. Says her name is Kayley. I can't find any reviews. Anyone have any info?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/692481657337
-
08-15-19 21:31 #4639Senior Member

Posts: 719Demons
She's got deep demons. Believe others have reviewed her handler is also her pharmacist so she's in a pretty vicious circle of sh! T.
Be wary.
Originally Posted by Guaya123
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 20:07 #4638Senior Member

Posts: 878Hour at least
Most providers even ones that allow MSOG usually only do if the client gets at least an hour, granted this isn't a rule set in stone just something I have found, that's why IMO you should either get a QV or at least an hour.
Originally Posted by MrBayliner
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 19:59 #4637Senior Member

Posts: 129Must be fake. The name of the girl in pic is Fernanda Abraão.
Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 19:42 #4636Regular Member

Posts: 21Same
About to toftt myself on this. I'm one of the few who love a flat chest woman!
Originally Posted by ElHombre69
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 19:15 #4635Senior Member

Posts: 132Any info?
Keep seeing her ad might TOFTT.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...m/818785296932








Reply With Quote






