Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 908 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 408 808 858 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 958 1008 ... LastLast
Results 13,606 to 13,620 of 19305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5700

    Shelly

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackSwan  [View Original Post]
    I had heard Shelly had passed from too much sugar. Tall with brown hair?
    Shelly with the big rack.

  2. #5699
    Quote Originally Posted by Richbal  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Shelly of the old back page days, big mistake the candy has taken its toll. I left rather than try to partake.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackSwan  [View Original Post]
    I had heard Shelly had passed from too much sugar. Tall with brown hair?
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    This is the Shelly or Shelley that passed away almost two years ago.
    Something is telling me he's talking about this Shelly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C5AFB390-6E93-4713-959C-D2EE7106B495.jpeg‎   A8784E4B-5B2D-4B65-89A2-4274AFFDA8A0.jpeg‎   A008BB4E-C066-4307-A017-FAF9EDF71B66.jpeg‎  

  3. #5698

    Shelly

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackSwan  [View Original Post]
    I had heard Shelly had passed from too much sugar. Tall with brown hair?
    This is the Shelly or Shelley that passed away almost two years ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0297.JPG‎  

  4. #5697

    Shelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Richbal  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Shelly of the old back page days, big mistake the candy has taken its toll. I left rather than try to partake.
    I had heard Shelly had passed from too much sugar. Tall with brown hair?

  5. #5696

    Tiffani

    Anyone seen this girl? I tried the search option and nothing popped up.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/288709523491

  6. #5695

    Tryxy

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I like what you've said so far, especially sucking a dick dry! That said, got a link to her information? Or at least a name? Or location? Thanks!
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...q/774956639768

  7. #5694

    Shelly

    Hooked up with Shelly of the old back page days, big mistake the candy has taken its toll. I left rather than try to partake.

  8. #5693

    Being safe

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit  [View Original Post]
    I was at a local sports bar several nights ago and ran into this girl. She added me on facebook.

    Next day by direct message she said she was on STG, but I have searched and see her not.

    Something tells me she is LEO. Any clues?
    I agree about being safe and waiting to find out if it is who it is back when I first started this you didn't have to worry as much. Be safe out there.

  9. #5692
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    Well she has visited them enough times, but STG is pretty much her profession.
    Got a link?

  10. #5691
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroX321  [View Original Post]
    Please share your 411. As my luck would have it when she's around I'm always unable to pay visit.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/140066568404
    She's a good girl, enjoys what she does and loves anyone good at the DATY.

    I've seen her 3 or 4 times. She is alittle thinner than the pics, but not sickly by any means. And she is prettier in person.

  11. #5690
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit  [View Original Post]
    I was at a local sports bar several nights ago and ran into this girl. She added me on facebook.

    Next day by direct message she said she was on STG, but I have searched and see her not.

    Something tells me she is LEO. Any clues?
    Well she has visited them enough times, but STG is pretty much her profession.

  12. #5689

    Tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyJay  [View Original Post]
    Hard to make out the tattoo but I think it's this one.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...q/210382080319
    The tattoo above the chest says, Misconstrued. if that's the one you're referring to. Play and stay safe.

  13. #5688

    Thanks for the help!

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyJay  [View Original Post]
    Hard to make out the tattoo but I think it's this one.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...q/210382080319
    I'm inclined to think you've got it right, the picture certainly looks similar to one in the STG ad, blonde hair, black panties and bra, same straps on the bra, same color on the background wall. You are probably correct, sir! Perhaps the OP will weigh in to confirm.

  14. #5687

    Here you go


  15. #5686

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit  [View Original Post]
    I was at a local sports bar several nights ago and ran into this girl. She added me on facebook.

    Next day by direct message she said she was on STG, but I have searched and see her not.

    Something tells me she is LEO. Any clues?
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/068623187939

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape