Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 600 of 930 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 650 700 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 13936
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4951

    Kayla & Crystal

    Third time was a charm! Last two previous trips to Vegas I had tried to connect with these two ladies but schedules didn't work. Finally on my last full day in town this time, I was able to get together with them. Took an uber over to their apartment and had a great time. They are both very thin which I happen to like. If you don't like very thin, they may not be for you but I personally like it myself. I felt they were both very pretty girls, sexy eyes, and they are at least equal to if not the friendliest providers I have ever met. They did a double BBBJ to get me warmed up, then we switched between the two of them several times in different positions covered FS and I finally finished in Mish with Kayla. We talked, laughed and I enjoyed conversation with them for a few minutes before I headed back across town to my room. I will definitely repeat when I'm in town again!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...967/9158012125

  2. #4950
    Quote Originally Posted by JoBlow  [View Original Post]
    https://mobile.twitter.com/lisacharms?lang=en

    Anyone seen her? Looking for details on what is on the menu. FS? Msog? If it's just massage that's a little more than I like to spend. But if she is really good I would give her a shot.
    No experience with her so can't help there sorry. But if you refer to her website the base rate is massage only. Extras is an option for more, but your guess is as good as mine on what extras are on the menu.

    http://itsjustme.escorts.biz/rates/

  3. #4949
    No info on her sorry. First red flag to me is her phone # in text is different than the phone # embedded in her first picture.

  4. #4948
    The only thing that would scare me away is her "bait" rate of 2 XX. To me, that's the entrance fee. To play you'll have to pony up.

  5. #4947
    Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    Are you serious? If she is dishonest and is using a fake pic, then you can't believe anything in her ad.

    Do you really think you're going to say "Hey, that's not you in the pics!" and she'll reply, "You caught me. I guess I have to give you services for free now."
    If she made such a statement you think she will drive all the way to you to take your common and turn down by you or tell her "hey you are fake now I get free service"? Who got more to lose you or her? You just at home make a call or some text message. I have seen a lot of fake pics AD no one can make such a free service statement and very few made such a statement I never caught her. Some pics look like she doesn't mean she is fake. I have posted 2 of her pics and that is the girl I saw and All you need is to text her to find out what she going to say or do if you caught her, you can PM me I can set it up for you too LOL.

  6. #4946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    Are you serious? If she is dishonest and is using a fake pic, then you can't believe anything in her ad.

    Do you really think you're going to say "Hey, that's not you in the pics!" and she'll reply, "You caught me. I guess I have to give you services for free now."

    Quote Originally Posted by Dapao2019  [View Original Post]
    Her AD stated if not her in the pic will be free services so what you got to lose?

  7. #4945
    Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Krispyyy808  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. So you either hooked up with what appears to be Chinese model Yu Ji Una (who lives in China) for awesome value or she should have been free (if this pic is not her).

    Pic 14 in the dagiso gallery below is the same as the one in the add (silver dress / black top).

    http://www.daqiso.com/meitu/8746.html

    Social Media Links.

    https://www.instagram.com/yuji.una/?hl=en

    https://www.weibo.com/una52
    Her AD stated if not her in the pic will be free services so what you got to lose? Go book an appointment with her to find it out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5148.JPG‎   IMG_5151.jpg‎  

  8. #4944

  9. #4943
    Quote Originally Posted by TimLee0415  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide link for Amanda? Cheers.
    All I see is an Amanda with obvious fake pics. Can't find anything on "Amanda" that is tiny.

  10. #4942

    Lisa

    https://mobile.twitter.com/lisacharms?lang=en

    Anyone seen her? Looking for details on what is on the menu. FS? Msog? If it's just massage that's a little more than I like to spend. But if she is really good I would give her a shot.

  11. #4941

    My bet is on the upsell

    Quote Originally Posted by Trey74  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one. Texted her & said 2 xx but if I'm generous she's very open minded. She's hot in her pics but no reviews. Please let them know, thanks.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...791.htm?cat=58
    200 is likely a show up fee. I bet she'll tell you that for another thousand you can have real fun.

  12. #4940

    Ariana?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pooka85  [View Original Post]
    She looks promising please let us know how did it go.
    Those photos also go with "Mona Navajo" where she's listed as being Native American, 5'0", 110 lbs - https://preferred411.com/P245569.

  13. #4939

    Ariana

    Quote Originally Posted by Trey74  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one. Texted her & said 2 xx but if I'm generous she's very open minded. She's hot in her pics but no reviews. Please let them know, thanks.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...791.htm?cat=58
    She looks promising please let us know how did it go.

  14. #4938
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapao2019  [View Original Post]
    I saw this 24 years old young and hot Asian girl today because her AD said real pic if not is free and she does outcall only right now. She is legit definitely the same as pics, I think she looks better in person. GFE we kissed for a little bit then BBBJ and she is good at it, we changed it to 69 her kitten smell and taste good, made her come and super wet, I then put on a cover fucked her in many positions. She never rushes and has a great attitude, willing to please. A true GFE experience. I paid 250 she worth every penny. Will see her again.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...eal-pic_235647
    Interesting. So you either hooked up with what appears to be Chinese model Yu Ji Una (who lives in China) for awesome value or she should have been free (if this pic is not her).

    Pic 14 in the dagiso gallery below is the same as the one in the add (silver dress / black top).

    http://www.daqiso.com/meitu/8746.html

    Social Media Links.

    https://www.instagram.com/yuji.una/?hl=en

    https://www.weibo.com/una52

  15. #4937

    Ariana 8859

    Anyone seen this one. Texted her & said 2 xx but if I'm generous she's very open minded. She's hot in her pics but no reviews. Please let them know, thanks.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...791.htm?cat=58

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape