Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 403 of 492 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 453 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1341
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/428853757018

    Has anyone met her? There are so many Lexi's it's confusing. I have not fond a review of her yet. Thanks in advance!
    I think she is new. Her body looks similar to a women name amy who I reviewed and others with not the best reviews. She took some time off and could be back. If you look up amy here you might get a link to previous ad you can compare pics too. Ill take a look aswell to double check. If she isn't amy I will be seeing her soon if the price is right.

  2. #1340
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    I remember her from a few months back. I asked what her prices are (100 qv, 140 hh, 160 hr) and simply asked if she would do $80 for the qv. I don't think that's unreasonable, but its like she took offense to it. Her response was "the prices are what they are. "She asked what my ethnicity was, and I told her I'm AA, so I can't help but wonder if that's a factor. Idk what the point is in asking that question to begin with. Some of you guys should see if she's willing to negotiate for you and lmk.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/408070060993
    I want to see her, but for me the only reasonable option is the hr at her price points. I think her ad an another report stated prices were set. Got to remember no matter what these girls prices are guys are always trying to get a discount.

  3. #1339

    Jen

    Has anyone visited Jen lately? She says that she is still 8 months pregnant. Can anyone verify that? She's still just using her old pics and doesn't mention being preggo in her ads. I'd like to check that off the bucket list with her or any other pregnant providers that anyone is aware of. Thanks in advance.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...r/783937775584

  4. #1338

    Lexi

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/428853757018

    Has anyone met her? There are so many Lexi's it's confusing. I have not fond a review of her yet. Thanks in advance!

  5. #1337

    India

    I remember her from a few months back. I asked what her prices are (100 qv, 140 hh, 160 hr) and simply asked if she would do $80 for the qv. I don't think that's unreasonable, but its like she took offense to it. Her response was "the prices are what they are. "She asked what my ethnicity was, and I told her I'm AA, so I can't help but wonder if that's a factor. Idk what the point is in asking that question to begin with. Some of you guys should see if she's willing to negotiate for you and lmk.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/408070060993

  6. #1336
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    I am pretty sure I have been with this one, but not under that name. She tends to host in the worst of the notels in Springfield. She is tall and her tits are deflated. Overall her body is a bit worn out. I recall her legs being her best attribute. She gives a reasonable experience and tries hard, but she is just not that attractive. Those pics look way better than I remember her.

    That's my best recall about her-- I did not ever repeat. But those of you that think that Jenny is good might flip your shit over her.
    I met with her a month ago, maybe more.

    I actually thought she had a pretty decent body, though legs are definitely best attribute.

    She had sent me some pics where her face looked. Meh. But in person, while not stunning, was better than the pics she had sent.

    She tried hard at first, but after a while she seems to get a bit bored; she's probably more of one for quick visits.

  7. #1335
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by Racer210  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/706516924970

    Any experiences to share? I feel like she's been reviewed in the past couple of months but my searches have come up empty.
    I am pretty sure I have been with this one, but not under that name. She tends to host in the worst of the notels in Springfield. She is tall and her tits are deflated. Overall her body is a bit worn out. I recall her legs being her best attribute. She gives a reasonable experience and tries hard, but she is just not that attractive. Those pics look way better than I remember her.

    That's my best recall about her-- I did not ever repeat. But those of you that think that Jenny is good might flip your shit over her.

  8. #1334

    Jay

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/706516924970

    Any experiences to share? I feel like she's been reviewed in the past couple of months but my searches have come up empty.

  9. #1333

    Sprigfield Suggestion

    Hi all,

    Will be in Springfield Holyoke area this weekend.

    Any suggestion on how the below provider is:

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/779336194270

    Also- any provider who does watersports and submissive.

  10. #1332

    Gina's Link

    Can someone please post Gina's ad? It was very confusing the two web links.

    Thank you so much.

  11. #1331

    Holyoke Megan

    Brought Megan back home earlier this eve. Had nice time. She is ready to make transition to Street / Escort hybrid. She's white, mid twenty, 5'1", thin, cute affordable, nice covered skills. No apparent addict behavior, but it is her thing. Incall available. PM for questions and number.

  12. #1330

    Lexie

    I love Lexie and miss giving her massages and cuddling.

  13. #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I have a hard time understanding there relationship. I mean wouldn't it make sense if she deletes the porn videos?. Who wants to have their current girlfriend on the internet getting cum pumped by different guys.
    I believe he was once a client, so he's aware of her past, but she had told him that she'd quit.

  14. #1328
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I have a hard time understanding there relationship. I mean wouldn't it make sense if she deletes the porn videos?. Who wants to have their current girlfriend on the internet getting cum pumped by different guys.
    It may not be a different guy. Might be the same guy, who may be fine with showing her off online, but not with her being with other guys.

  15. #1327
    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing that her experiment to offer services behind his back failed miserably. I'm also guessing that she won't be back until after he dumps her ass.
    I have a hard time understanding there relationship. I mean wouldn't it make sense if she deletes the porn videos?. Who wants to have their current girlfriend on the internet getting cum pumped by different guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape