Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 7371
-
08-19-19 16:27 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 178Jay
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/706516924970
Any experiences to share? I feel like she's been reviewed in the past couple of months but my searches have come up empty.
-
08-16-19 10:21 #1325Regular Member

Posts: 20Sprigfield Suggestion
Hi all,
Will be in Springfield Holyoke area this weekend.
Any suggestion on how the below provider is:
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/779336194270
Also- any provider who does watersports and submissive.
-
08-16-19 04:08 #1324Senior Member

Posts: 99Gina's Link
Can someone please post Gina's ad? It was very confusing the two web links.
Thank you so much.
-
08-16-19 00:55 #1323Senior Member

Posts: 354Holyoke Megan
Brought Megan back home earlier this eve. Had nice time. She is ready to make transition to Street / Escort hybrid. She's white, mid twenty, 5'1", thin, cute affordable, nice covered skills. No apparent addict behavior, but it is her thing. Incall available. PM for questions and number.
-
08-15-19 22:26 #1322Senior Member

Posts: 75Lexie
I love Lexie and miss giving her massages and cuddling.
-
08-15-19 19:53 #1321Senior Member

Posts: 141I believe he was once a client, so he's aware of her past, but she had told him that she'd quit.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 19:49 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 214It may not be a different guy. Might be the same guy, who may be fine with showing her off online, but not with her being with other guys.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 19:44 #1319Banned Member

Posts: 942I have a hard time understanding there relationship. I mean wouldn't it make sense if she deletes the porn videos?. Who wants to have their current girlfriend on the internet getting cum pumped by different guys.
Originally Posted by CTHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 18:33 #1318Regular Member

Posts: 5Sarah
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/818693339079
Will keep it short. Was unenthusiastic and rushed. Will not repeat.
-
08-15-19 17:45 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 667New girls
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/448764288799
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/804014598331
Any intel on these girls? They look decent, but then again it's been kinda dry out here.
-
08-14-19 00:27 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 285As is down.
Originally Posted by CTHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 21:42 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 667Penny
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/985645354477
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/come-visit/20032815
Do not waste your money or time. Saw her a while back and it was the worst experience I ever had. Went in for a qv as it was cheap and sorely regret it. Hygiene is disgusting, she smelled as if she did not take a shower in a long time. Body had sores, black spots, marks, etc. Smell of smoke and ash tray was everywhere. I had to get out, saw her calling her pimp on the phone about it too. Not scared as I carry and if anyone tries to meet me at my car I'm going to make sure they meet their maker. Just like all those alerts and warnings about Kayla on STG, please skip her. I would never get near her or even stay in the same room. Only thing I regret is I handed her the donation without inspecting the product 1st and not wearing a disguise to cover my face. Lesson learned and I will never see her again. If the person who is creating all those service warnings on STG sees this, please add her to the list.
-
08-13-19 20:37 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 141Lexie & bf
I'm guessing that her experiment to offer services behind his back failed miserably. I'm also guessing that she won't be back until after he dumps her ass.
Originally Posted by LongTim
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 14:40 #1313Senior Member

Posts: 214Sounds like the live-in bf / fiance / whoever he is didn't know that she was back in business.
Originally Posted by Garrulous
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 11:42 #1312Senior Member

Posts: 141Lexie
Don't know about the guy or his Facebook.
But Lexie says they live together.
Originally Posted by Racer210
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





