Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,876 to 22,890 of 37633
-
08-15-19 23:07 #14758Senior Member

Posts: 128Ava
She is among one of my atfs. I've posted about her many times on here. She's a sweet girl, on the quiet side, and a really great rack thanks to being knocked up. She doesn't disappoint if you want a massage with he. I tried to set an appointment with her a couple days ago and she said she's not available this week unless I want outcall.
Originally Posted by Jackknoff
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 21:17 #14757Senior Member

Posts: 31Is she real or a click bait?
How was your experience? Or did you not end up going at all?
Originally Posted by Golfnut1913
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 20:50 #14756Senior Member

Posts: 47Saigon Ashley
What was the total damage costs?
Originally Posted by MisterPaul
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 20:23 #14755Banned Member

Posts: 298Milking table
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
08-15-19 19:36 #14754Regular Member

Posts: 12Is this place any good?
Originally Posted by Guwman
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 18:31 #14753Senior Member

Posts: 76M-1
Seemed like M1 was all the rage for a while. Now I see less about them. Is it too busy these days?
-
08-15-19 16:27 #14752Senior Member

Posts: 148I honestly think they are about the same short of the two things I mentioned. People will have varying experiences. If there is anyone new on the last two weeks, I wouldn't know.
Originally Posted by ChanceTaker
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 14:44 #14751Senior Member

Posts: 31If you're wanting to stay in the AMP's area I would say look in the Jackson section for Mikki. She's well worth the drive and I've seen her multiple times when she was at the islands. I appreciate your advice on M-1 and I'd like to make a trip there. There were earlier reports of new talent arriving there is there a new addition to the stable? Who would you recommend between the two of them?
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 13:43 #14750Senior Member

Posts: 148BJ Suggestions?
Just posted about oral at M1, and thought about "short stays" and "blow 'and go. " I usually like AMPs, but who / where do you guys go to when you just want to get a good BJ with a nice finish? I don't mean a GFE or a PSE, I mean cheap, reliable, cum dumpsters.
-
08-15-19 13:36 #14749Senior Member

Posts: 148Oral at M1
Heard a lot about Sugar (newest one) and Momo. My experience is that they have similar performances with Sugar being slightly more dramatic (a bit fake but I like her effort). I think the difference between the two are often just mood. As a guy that likes a good BJ, I do keep track of methods. Both allow me to CIM, but the difference is this. Sugar will blow me bb while I'm laying down and just keep her lips rapped around my cock while I cum. Momo blows me bb and let's me CIM also, but she kneels down on the carpet and has me finish by jerking off while aiming at her open mouth. Just my experience and maybe some good info for those of you who like a good blow.
-
08-15-19 13:21 #14748Senior Member

Posts: 148Gunman,
Originally Posted by Guwman
[View Original Post]
Your private message box is full.
-
08-15-19 13:04 #14747Senior Member

Posts: 172Acupressure 13 &Mound
There have been reports on other boards that this place is closed. Not true. They are very much open for business.
-
08-15-19 09:18 #14746Senior Member

Posts: 95How is she? Never heard of her. Hispanic I'm assuming by the name.
Originally Posted by Biggy313
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 08:59 #14745Senior Member

Posts: 134She never disappoints that's for sure.
Originally Posted by MisterPaul
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 08:48 #14744Senior Member

Posts: 233So what happened?
Would share what made you happy and how much? PM if you prefer. Also, I know it's sometimes hard to determine, but if you could estimate her age, that would be great!
Originally Posted by MisterPaul
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





