Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 8737
-
08-18-19 13:06 #1132Senior Member

Posts: 494Same thing happened to me when she was in Danbury. All day she posted in Danbury area and when I texted her to make an appt she replied "I'm in Branford".
Originally Posted by Looking203
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 08:07 #1131Senior Member

Posts: 88Jean
Has anyone seen Jean? She is very cute.
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/533162816366
-
08-17-19 16:33 #1130Regular Member

Posts: 13Ms. Flexible
I was going to visit her today, but some warning bells went off. Her ads mention West Haven, and now Branford, but she directed me to an apartment in New Haven. She didn't ask me a single thing, not even about donation. Too strange for me, so I told her I wasn't comfortable going.
-
08-17-19 14:02 #1129Senior Member

Posts: 175Jenna
Thanks for the nice review. She has been on my list to try but not in the area very often. Have a free weekend next week so maybe I'll take the drive. You can't beat the older providers for quality service.
Originally Posted by MoonMarvin
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 04:43 #1128Regular Member

Posts: 17No upcharge
So went in for a qv at .8 started with a CBJ rolled her over to mish for a min or two asked her to turn around so I can hit from behind was going doggy for about 5 min or so I pulled out and stuck it right in her ass without saying anything she barely flinched so I figured what the fuck and kept going and slammed it hard without remorse for a solid 10 min till I exploded in the bag. Like I said earlier she barely moved at all was like fucking a doll honestly. Afterwards she didn't say much at all I got dressed cleaned up and left.
Originally Posted by Average9
[View Original Post]
RK.
-
08-16-19 23:33 #1127Regular Member

Posts: 9Mindy and Question
Had a dream with Mindy the other day and she was just like she was a couple of months ago: thick, easy-going and legitimate. CBJ and plow. Would repeat.
Question: Has anyone had any experience with this provider? I can't seem to find any reviews. Thanks!
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...l/801438658950
-
08-16-19 14:45 #1126Senior Member

Posts: 65Speak greek
What was that donation for your greek visit?
Originally Posted by RawKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 22:44 #1125Regular Member

Posts: 8Bad news
Saw her in Bridgeport at a very shady motel near Home Depot about a month ago against my better judgement but the little head won the battle she was acting like she was hitting more then the pipe becaise she was nodding off a little maybe she was ona bender who knows but after we were done with our dream which was a HH for 150 and the performance was decent I went to the bathroom to clean up and after I left I realized she stole about 200 out of my pants pocket my bad for comong in there woth more then the donation but was more afraid to leave it in the car when I called her amd texted her about it she never answered' loke the previous gentleman said there was a shady looking black dude hangin outside her room on the balconey when I got there and when I left as I was walking down to my car he was gone so I assume he went right into her room could be boyfriend or pimp. Oh and she had no condoms and told me it was cool but I always carry my own so I wrapped up for the pounding for my own protection might repeat but not there for sure in another hotel maybe.
Originally Posted by RawKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 19:02 #1124Regular Member

Posts: 8Has anybody tried her? Is it legit.
Rosita from hamden.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...a/992412200222
-
08-15-19 17:28 #1123Regular Member

Posts: 17Krystal
Had a recent visit in Branford with Krystal as I believe someone stated before she is not the Krystal of old, I had seen her years ago when she first started and she was mind blowing young and very into it. There was evidence of hitting the pipe in the room not to mention I don't think she weighs 100 lbs she did everything raw and let me CIP for 100 her performance wasn't as good as in the past but wasn't terrible either and she was on the phone as soon as I was done probably to a dealer or pimp I did pass a shady guy in the hallway on my way out. I might repeat but the shady dude in the hallway has me thinking otherwise like I said performance was better then most of the rest but not the same as I remember.
RK.
-
08-15-19 17:21 #1122Regular Member

Posts: 17Speek Greek
So I speek Greek and went and saw her as stated her English is not there at all I do believe there is a handler somewhere or someone setting up her dates. She did take a pounding Greek style but didn't get into it or moan at all so its worth a QV vut wouldn't do any farther then that.
Originally Posted by Looking203
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 13:18 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 338I was told by someone close to her that she is working a legit job and is not providing at this time. But like BMart said that may change. I saw her once and her head game was awesome.
Originally Posted by Joenct
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 09:13 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 88Mandy Mandy Mandy
Has anyone seen Mandy? I like older providers and see looks interesting.
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...y/990833348544
-
08-14-19 11:21 #1119Regular Member

Posts: 13Latina in Milford
Saw her 3 weeks ago in Milford. Her English is not very good, and she does not do everything indicated on her page. Her texting is very good so I think somebody else is sending the messages. She looks a little different from her pictures, and looked tired and not interested. She tried to explain the things she could not (would not?) do. I didn't want greek so I can't speak to that. Back rub, very short CBJ, followed by mish.
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 19:27 #1118Regular Member

Posts: 12Jenna
Sorry, forgot link.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenna-es...st-haven-89176











Reply With Quote





