Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10162

    Sugar at A-Spa

    Can't imagine who you got at A-Spa. The girls may not have the tightest abs, but I wouldn't call any of them pudgy. Sugar is darker skinned than most Chinese women and could pass as Thai or Filipina. She also has large almond eyes. Very sweet, decent English and generally provides an enthusiastic experience.

    Three lovely ladies.

    All cute as daisies.

    Sugar's like her name.

    A sweet sexy dame.

    Amanda has youth.

    And that is the truth.

    Monica's a treat.

    She'll satisfy your meat.

    For Asian delights.

    Keep A-Spa in sight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stupitt  [View Original Post]
    I had something fall thru tonight so I decided to go see Sugar. I called ahead and she was available. I walked in and was greeted by a shorter girl who said she was Sugar. I'm not sure she was, because during the massage she said she'd only been in SD for 5 days. I find it hard to believe she could have worked at V and now A spa all in the span of 5 days. She was nice, but she has a bit of a thicker stomach, almost a little pudgy. Not my type and I won't repeat. Oh yeah, of course I did her while I was there. But there was nothing bare even though I gave it a half-hearted effort but didn't push. Again, I'm doubtful it was really Sugar but who knows.

  2. #10161

    East county spa report

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHall  [View Original Post]
    Recently I went to A Spa and drew Amanda. TwoBlueBalls is right, she's quite nice. Good English skills, good body, full C cups with areolas about the size of 50 cent pieces, cute face, Bush trimmed real short, about 30. Opted for hr for. 6. This time I was smart and didn't wake up Little Mikey until she agreed to FS. She made me pay up front, without negotiating I tipped 1. 4--those 50 cent pieces got my attention--and she left the room to get a jimmie. When she returned, Little Mikey was fully awake. Then she started with the "OMG!" and said it wouldn't even fit in her mouth. I could tell she was regretting agreeing to FS, but oh well, paid up front, too late now. We tried CG, but that was too painful for her, so switched to mish. I took it easy and after a while she finished me off with a HJ. As she cleaned me up, she said I was her "number 1", meaning biggest she's had. She also said next time I should bring my own big condom. I like when they hold their forearm next to Little Mikey to compare. Good time was had by all.

    Ok, check it out. A new place opened up in my neck of the woods: East County Spa off the 8 at Los Coches, on Camino Canada. Just got back. Tried to go earlier this morning, but the papasan--an older white guy--asked if I had an appointment, which seemed odd because one of the MTs was right there in the lobby. "No," I said, and he said he could fit me in an hour later if I gave my name. Uh, I'll try back later. So after hours of yardwork and a shower, I went back 9 hours later. Same papasan and MT were still there, joined by another MT. After paying. 45 for an hr, I'm ushered back by the younger of the two MTs, Sophia, who recognized me from earlier this morning. She's about 40, not attractive but not ugly, large B / small C cups, not overweight but not thin, just average all around. She wore a skirt and tube top. The place is clean with flowers on the table. I strip and she did a good massage on my back. After a long week and all that yardwork, I could use a good massage even if the place is legit. I gave her the universal leg rub symbol to let her know I'm not LE; she doesn't shy away. Still, I can't tell if any extras are offered. She finishes my back with some kind of course rub that felt like sandpaper, but not too bad, then hot rocks. As she moved to the legs she was careful to cover my ass crack and junk with the sheet. But as she massaged the upper legs her fingers would barely touch my taint, balls, and Little Mikey, who's starting to stir now. On the flip, again she's careful to cover my my chest and junk with the sheet, and eventually works her way down to my lower belly. At this point I figure I'm going to TOFTT, but lo and behold she points to Little Mikey and says, "OK?" Hell yeah! She only offers HJ and asks for. 5, I counter. 4 and she agrees. I then ask if she gets naked, to which she says. 6, I agree. She only gets topless though. Nice tits, lets me suck them, I even manage to work my hand under her skirt and under her panties for a little FOV. I finish and she cleans me then finishes up the hour with more massage. She made sure I remember her name, Sophia. I'll definitely be back since it's so close to me. Hope they have a rotation of girls eventually. Enjoy, all you east county mongers!
    Thanks for the review of East County Spa. I stopped in a few days ago just to scope it out and see what the provider looked like. Just told them I didn't have time right now, just wanted to check out there prices. I think the one you described was the one that met me when I walked in. She called papasan up, and I told him I just wanted to know the prices and picked up a business card and left. BTW, if your looking for FS in El Cajon, go to Apollo on Fletcher Pkwy or Perfecta at Jamacha and Chase.

  3. #10160

    Hands down, best I had.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Try Thai Sports Bodywork. Offices in Sorrento Valley and Rancho Bernardo.

    Excellent therapists. zero chance of extras.
    Tagging onto the 100% legit therapy massage establishments.

    The best one that I have had, even until this day was at LB Foot Care in Sports Arena, by the broken yoke.

    To be honest, it was in my early days of mongering trying new ones out to see what options there was in other area I frequented.

    They used to advertise on BP when it was up but it never really lead you to believe any extras were available but you never know until you try.

    I want to say it was 40/ hr or something like that but comparable in pricing, they have a table shower and the girls I saw there were all under 30 and very cute.

    Though I can't remember her name and I cannot find the review I left, she was very cute and petite and very strong for her size. Almost brought me to tears when getting in deep in the shoulder and lats.

    Never teased but came so close to give you chub, and I remember her placing my hand on my member for DIY service, I declined at that point but really should have released.

    Place looks like your typical AMP with extras, but is not.

    If you need a good massage with pressure that you like, LB Foot Care in Sports Arena is the key.

  4. #10159
    Quote Originally Posted by Stupitt  [View Original Post]
    I can imagine the line of mongers waiting to see Sugar after this report LOL. Thanks for the great info.
    I had something fall thru tonight so I decided to go see Sugar. I called ahead and she was available. I walked in and was greeted by a shorter girl who said she was Sugar. I'm not sure she was, because during the massage she said she'd only been in SD for 5 days. I find it hard to believe she could have worked at V and now A spa all in the span of 5 days. She was nice, but she has a bit of a thicker stomach, almost a little pudgy. Not my type and I won't repeat. Oh yeah, of course I did her while I was there. But there was nothing bare even though I gave it a half-hearted effort but didn't push. Again, I'm doubtful it was really Sugar but who knows.

  5. #10158

    Cajon Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls  [View Original Post]
    When I say Flagged I mean literally flagged on my Google maps to check to check out later. All those places are less than ten minutes from each other. Why the East county restriction? You have any more details you care to share about Cajon Spa? Names, descriptions, services received?
    East county isn't a restriction, but that's where I live so finding an AMP where extras is offered in the east county is convenient. And a cute MT is a bonus. Driving up to Mira Mesa whenever I get the urge is impractical--I never seem to make it past Kearny Mesa.

    Try Cajon Spa if you haven't yet and find yourself in El Cajon. I haven't been there in many months (been checking out ones recommended here) and don't remember names, but I was able to talk one or two there into getting naked. A couple of times I drew a cutie. FS was never on the menu there for me, though.

  6. #10157

    Intro to the Forum

    Sup guys,

    I wish I had found this site sooner, it would have saved me a shitload of trouble LOL. Been mongering for a few years but lurking the site the last 3 months or so. First experience was at Mimi Spa back in its golden days (for those of you who knew Linda's sexy as a LOL). From there bounced around Wei Spa if any of you remember Sunshine; she used to be at Mimi's as well. Michelle's had some cuties but was hit and miss. Know Knotts has been pleasantly surprising though I have to say I disagree with whoever said Cherry was the best GFE some time ago. She was definitely bubbly but I'll take Tiffany over her. I had a phenomenal experience there a few years ago with a skinny K girl but I can't remember her name to save my life LOL.

    There used to be a spa next to the gem and bead mall that had this japanese gal that had this porn star type of hotness and lived up to my fantasies. A spa, Genesis which is no longer around (PB) were the other spots I had good times at.

    More recently (December 2018- May 2019) visited Aria and Mercury Spa and although the lineup isn't as young, the service I've had is phenomenal. Joy Spa had this thicc Latina that was sexy and knew her way around a cock LOL. A spa had this MILF with tats but service was meh. Mimi's is a sham of its former self. I'll try to think of more but that's it for now.

    Cheers.

  7. #10156
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedo  [View Original Post]
    I only visit San Diego for business, but she has a personality to where she doesn't have a problem telling someone no.

    I offered more money before to test the waters and she was very firm on that.
    Well, lucky you (and I mean that in a good way). .

  8. #10155
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwetfan  [View Original Post]
    It's a YMMV for repeat customers, I'd bet. If she figures out your review led to the additional requests, your mileage may get a lot worse. 😆.
    I only visit San Diego for business, but she has a personality to where she doesn't have a problem telling someone no.

    I offered more money before to test the waters and she was very firm on that.

  9. #10154
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedo  [View Original Post]
    Yes everything bare.

    Funny enough on my previous visit I asked how much for bare and she jokingly replied a million dollars.
    It's a YMMV for repeat customers, I'd bet. If she figures out your review led to the additional requests, your mileage may get a lot worse. 😆.

  10. #10153
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Everything bare? She sounds amazing already based on earlier reviews

    BTW that is A Spa location
    Mercury and Ronson rd
    Yes everything bare.

    Funny enough on my previous visit I asked how much for bare and she jokingly replied a million dollars.

  11. #10152

    Heavenly Hands receptionist

    I think the Heavenly Hands receptionist is the hottest gal there. Already asked if she does massages and she graciously said no. I then asked her if she gets asked that question a lot and she said if she got a nickel for every time a client asked. If she did, I'd be her best customer!

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinL  [View Original Post]
    Giselle looks amazing. BTWhas anyone noticed their hot receptionists Briana? Does anyone have any luck getting a massage with her? PM me please if you have.

  12. #10151

    Anyone try the 4 hand w Molly and julliet?

    Anyone think about the 4 hand special with these two thickums? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/145362.

    About Amber below, same experience for me a few years ago in golden hills. Spacey and odd but insane rack and after waiting 25 min on her table it was a good rub and tug. Her size doesn't bother me, if I like Reagan then I can like any size!

  13. #10150
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinL  [View Original Post]
    I finally saw Amber and my review is mixed. Yes she has large FF naturals. But her pics are misleading in the sense that she is not slim, thick but hefty. She has a way of hiding her body. Her voice is kinda raspy and she is very artistic so she is kind of a space cadet. But she is also very sweet and seems happy to host.

    Her massage is sensual but also very good thera. She sits on my ass the whole time and her large tits just hang and are pressed on my back. But she used her elbows in a really good way to get the deep knots out of my shoulders. When she was done with my back it was complete puddy. The sensuality before the flip was ok. It was more like tickling the sack than rubbing it, or messing with the starfish.

    On the flip she kneels between the legs and strokes then the HJ ends with a nice Russian. She places the cock between her big titties and moves up and down till I finally pop. It was nice for 45 min you do 120. She is notorious for being late and this was no different. If you're not expecting to be seen right at the dot, you'll be ok. Plan to see her about 15-25 min after the appointment time.

    Very nice girl. Natural big tits. But her size and the complexion of her skin keeps me away.
    I saw her a few years back, she was over in the Golden Hills area. She was late then too. I was immediately turned off when I saw her. Definitely a LOT bigger than her pics, so they must be really old. What might have turned me off more was walking in and seeing and smelling dog piss on the floor. She had a gf with her so I opted for 4 hand thinking it might be fun, but it was just ok. I posted a review about her back when we had the other site and I'm sure it wasn't a glowing review. Thanks for the warning / reminder because her pics do look hot. But they were about 50 lbs ago when I saw her.

  14. #10149

    Heavenly Hands New Girl

    Giselle looks amazing. BTWhas anyone noticed their hot receptionists Briana? Does anyone have any luck getting a massage with her? PM me please if you have.

  15. #10148
    Quote Originally Posted by jaylake  [View Original Post]
    you got a hj from a dude at massage envy?
    😂128514;128514;129315;129315;129315;128514;128514;128514;.

    Cc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape