Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 692 of 888 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 742 792 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2943

    Cj

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    Check the Asheville board. You probably won't want to visit after reading her reviews though.
    Back 4 going on 5 years ago she use to be a regular for me. Killer body, always on time, impeccable hygiene, not a screamer but was a great time.

    I often wondered what happened to her and when I saw her add it didn't surprise me as some of the pictures in her add are not her, something she always did. I never understood using others pictures because she had such a hot body but anyway. I did read the NC reviews and I concure, bad hygiene is a instand deal breaker.

    She use to be fun!

    L2 p.

  2. #2942

    Mandy

    Just visited with Mandy. She is back at the nice location. Great young lady, had a great time!

  3. #2941
    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Check the Asheville board. You probably won't want to visit after reading her reviews though.

  4. #2940

    Right Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Think he was talking about another Kay that mostly gave massages +. Bigger gal. HC.
    Actually I think this is the right Kay if I'm remembering the thread from the op. Was last reported that she was living in the woods so hopefully she's found something better. She has incall listed now in her latest ad. If you see her give us an update on her living situation.

  5. #2939

    Passing her screening

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    That's what I did and like I said "WOW".
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveBigTits  [View Original Post]
    This lady is smoking hot! I see her every time she comes to town. Very sexy body and great service. Try the massage and prostate finish. Best I have ever had!
    I read her screening requirements and wonder what you gentlemen had to do to gain a pass.

    I haven't had a good massage like that in a long time, sounds like a worthwhile adventure.

    Thanks,

    L2 p.

  6. #2938

    Scorpio Bree

    Saw her today and all I can say is wooooooow! If she lived in the area she would be the only one I saw fro today on. This was my first visit and def won't be the last. Do yourself a favor and run to see her if you have never saw her before and if you have I'm sure you already know she's amazing. This may seem like a self review but it def isn't I'm just happy to finally have been able to see her so if you like going to see a woman without track marks everywhere and dudes hanging out around her room door she's the one.

  7. #2937

    Kay

    Think he was talking about another Kay that mostly gave massages +. Bigger gal. HC.

  8. #2936

    MysticLynn

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/819011218597

    Anyone had experience with her?

    I searched the forum but didn't get any results. Just wondering if anyone has dreamt of her and maybe did not post about it.

  9. #2935

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveBigTits  [View Original Post]
    This lady is smoking hot! I see her every time she comes to town. Very sexy body and great service. Try the massage and prostate finish. Best I have ever had!
    That's what I did and like I said "WOW".

  10. #2934
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple weeks ago when I was in town all I can say is "WOW" she was great so sexy clean nice location once again "WOW".
    This lady is smoking hot! I see her every time she comes to town. Very sexy body and great service. Try the massage and prostate finish. Best I have ever had!

  11. #2933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    My dude. Scroll down until you find my original post about Mercedes. Or click my name, then view posts (or some such) which filters posts only by me, then scroll down to Mercedes. That post has a link to her STG ad. Call her. Profit.

    But while you are there you can read ALL of my posts, which I suggest you do because I am brilliant! They will improve your life! Your day will be better, perfectly cooked bone-in ribeyes will fall from the sky, the liberal left will learn the hypocrisy of their collective consciousness, and Wild Wild West will return to MeTV on Saturday nights (but not in place of Wonder Woman).

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny1971  [View Original Post]
    Would be possible to get contact info for her please?

  12. #2932
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Hey perverts! I posted about her in the Best BBBJ thread but I just returned from another car visit with Mercedes. Some dude robbed her so she didn't have enough money for a room. Now she does. Seriously, what's wrong with people? Anyway. She settled across my front seat console like a kitten and blew me like I was her boyfriend for over 30 minutes. At one point I thought it wasn't going to happen for me due to being a car date, plus I'm exhausted from work and a cross country flight, but she looked up at me and told me she loved how gentle I was with her. She got a little emotional. Then went back to a soft, slow, GFE blowie that eventually had me erupting like Stromboli into her warm mouth, and she swallowed it up. I tipped her a little extra because she took her time and went above and beyond to coax the family fluid from my body part that manufactures it. Dudes, she's genuine and her service is consistently good. I'll be back.
    Thanks for the review and visual image of her at work.

  13. #2931

    Zuriel

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Hey perverts! I posted about her in the Best BBBJ thread but I just returned from another car visit with Mercedes. Some dude robbed her so she didn't have enough money for a room. Now she does. Seriously, what's wrong with people? Anyway. She settled across my front seat console like a kitten and blew me like I was her boyfriend for over 30 minutes. At one point I thought it wasn't going to happen for me due to being a car date, plus I'm exhausted from work and a cross country flight, but she looked up at me and told me she loved how gentle I was with her. She got a little emotional. Then went back to a soft, slow, GFE blowie that eventually had me erupting like Stromboli into her warm mouth, and she swallowed it up. I tipped her a little extra because she took her time and went above and beyond to coax the family fluid from my body part that manufactures it. Dudes, she's genuine and her service is consistently good. I'll be back.
    Would be possible to get contact info for her please?

  14. #2930

    Dayne

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    Just got communications back from this one, been on my radar for awhile. She is in the upstate today and Thursday. Heading back to Charleston Thursday night. My schedule did not work out, but wanted to share and see if anyone else can take advantage https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/dayne-da...enville-415469.

    Good Luck and let me know how it went.
    I saw her a couple weeks ago when I was in town all I can say is "WOW" she was great so sexy clean nice location once again "WOW".

  15. #2929

    Here today and Thursday only

    Just got communications back from this one, been on my radar for awhile. She is in the upstate today and Thursday. Heading back to Charleston Thursday night. My schedule did not work out, but wanted to share and see if anyone else can take advantage https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/dayne-da...enville-415469.

    Good Luck and let me know how it went.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape