Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,216 to 25,230 of 30790
-
08-15-19 16:40 #5575Senior Member

Posts: 458Ashleigh
Thanks for the review. What was the math?
Originally Posted by Makeemcry
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 16:03 #5574Senior Member

Posts: 136Ashleigh. Nice visit very sweet
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/beauty-ready-for-fun/620690093024
Took a nice lunch to dream of this one. She is very nice and very accommodating to you. Clean room, clean body and she smiles allot. Can't ask for much more. Very reasonable donation and will definitely see her again. Be nice to her.Last edited by Makeemcry; 08-15-19 at 16:09. Reason: Add link
-
08-15-19 15:18 #5573Banned Member

Posts: 354Chrissy
It's been years but I licked it. I remember as I moved my hands in she jumped and told me no fiv, I assumed it was a out of concern over nail hygiene though that was never said. Oddly enough that didn't bother me but in a later visit she had here hair up and while in mish she objected to me touching her head. Didn't care to repeat after that.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 15:10 #5572Banned Member

Posts: 354Sara
I had a couple visits with her but it's been a couple of years. She was legit with BBBJ, cfs. Reasonable donation but I cannot remember exact amounts.
Originally Posted by Vick1957
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 12:20 #5571Senior Member

Posts: 116Skip the games
Go on skip and type in the name.
Originally Posted by ByAllMeans
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 12:08 #5570Senior Member

Posts: 116Rain
She's not the one I was speaking about unless there's other pics. The one I was speaking of may have used that name at times but usually uses Layla, not sure if the same.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
People that go see her might be chancing, you start to see bumps you'll see more clearly, but I wanted to make sure this girl didn't get messed up.
-
08-15-19 11:40 #5569Senior Member

Posts: 171080 qv It's worth it if the cons don't bother you.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 11:37 #5568Senior Member

Posts: 72How much for the donation to see Dallas? It used to be $.5 for the hhr (I think I coded that right) and her reviews always described a lackluster performance so I never pulled the trigger even though she has a smoking body. She used to share an apartment with Cleo last year so I'm not sure if that's who was in the living room. It's a basement apartment in and Raleigh area?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 11:30 #5567Senior Member

Posts: 458Rain
What was the damage in your dream.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 06:37 #5566Senior Member

Posts: 1710Toftt
Rain: http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...u/047494219539.
TOFTT with Rain.
The good: BBBJ is hot, she took her time on her knees like she was in heaven, passionate mish, tight, CIM.
The bad: Pics are hugely flattering. She's hunched, narrow shouldered, major baby damage and pretty disgusting room. Boyfriend banging on the door bringing her laundry. Overall she seemed more gross than hot. YMMV.
-
08-15-19 06:30 #5565Senior Member

Posts: 720Sara in Henderson
Having trouble pasting this with my old iPad. Young Blonde 26 years old on STG in Henderson. Xxx-xxx-0923. Has anyone dreamed about her? You may send me a pm.
D posted at 07:56 PM on 2019-08-14.
Email me Call me.
I see.
Men Women Couples.
Race / Regionality.
Caucasian (N. American / W. European).
Hair color.
Blonde.
Accepted payment methods.
CashApp, Cash.
Available for.
Incall Outcall.
Hours.
12 midnight to 12 midnight.
Location.
Henderson.
Weight.
119 lb.
Height.
5 ft 4 in - 5 ft 7 in.
Bust / waist / hips.
34/32/32 in.
Breasts.
Medium.
Grooming down under.
Natural.
Piercing.
None.
Tattoos.
Discrete.
Social activities.
Drink.
NO GAMES.
PICS 100% ME.
BEST REVIEWS.
CONTACT FOR SAME DAY APT ONLY.
DON'T WASTE MY TIME.
UPSCALE GENTS. / GOOD HYGIENE IS A MUST.
FETISH;; FINDOMME HUMILIATION TRAINING.
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGES.
ALWAYS 100% SATISFACTION.
SERVICE AVAILABLE BY TWO PROVIDERS.
OUT OF TOWN? CHAT VIDEO PHONE SESSIONS AVAILABLE.
3 PROVIDERS AVAILABLE 👨10084;65039;128139;128104;.
XOX SARA 2523520923.
Legal disclaimer.
I am a professional service provider. Any fees or compensation paid to me are for my time and companionship only. Any actions that take place within our contracted timeframe are a matter of mutual choice between consenting adults. Any scenarios, fantasy or otherwise, contained in this ad are purely that; they do not constitute any form of contractual obligation. I do not engage in any unlawful acts. I reserve the right not to enter into any arrangement with those whom I reasonably believe to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or for any other reason at my sole discretion.
Report*this*ad Avoid fake ads.
Call me Email me.
« Previous adAd listingNext ad ».
©Skipthegames.com.
Home.
Contact.
About.
Privacy.
Terms.
Escort Info.
-
08-15-19 00:52 #5564Senior Member

Posts: 530Touching Chrissy
I was allowed to touch and feel, though I prefer sensual touch through panties. She was totally accommodating and I think I recall getting under the panties before the next event and she did not resist. Probably no FIV though I did DATY on my first Hr visit a while back. She is a pro during service but when time is up, show is over but she was still polite. I like her service personality; sexy with a "yeah, you like that, don't you" attitude. First time I saw her she sat back and spread eagle, then pointed down and asked, "do you want to lick THIS pussy. " But as I mentioned, probably not much mileage available on a QV. She is always on my radar and I only noticed recently her ads started listing Out-Call for the location. Might not be permanent. She may simply be one of those gals where YMMV based on her comfort level. Good price for overall package (though I may have an old rate), a good one to keep employed in our area.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 19:59 #5563Senior Member

Posts: 1651Ashley
Used to be topless massage only, plenty of reviews of her on here. Was surprised to see her doing it all now.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 16:28 #5562Senior Member

Posts: 56Always a good visit with BKS
I can say the quality of the stable and the quality of service and have always been consistent with BKS for me. Always a very satisfying visit. If you've seen my posts on the Raleigh forums it's mostly about AMP info, but if I am going to see a provider, it's BKS. Take care and be careful out there.
Tork.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 14:28 #5561Senior Member

Posts: 458Chrissy
Seems like everytime I read a good review of this lady I read a bad one right after.
Originally Posted by Arlobass
[View Original Post]
I wanted to see her but a review saying she didn't want any touching at all kept me away.
I guess allowing daty and dato shows she isn't against touching all the time.
Thank you for the thorough review.
P.S. She stopped doing incall?









Reply With Quote




