Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10146
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik059  [View Original Post]
    I had a bad experience with the dudes at Massage Envy. On the flip, the HE was too mechanical and hands were not smooth.

    Will not repeat.
    You got a HJ from a dude at massage envy?

  2. #10145

    Bbfs?

    Everything bare? She sounds amazing already based on earlier reviews

    BTW that is A Spa location
    Mercury and Ronson rd


    Quote Originally Posted by Freedo  [View Original Post]
    Can't remember if it's A spa but the locatoo at the corner of Mercury and Ronson suite D.

    Was last Tuesday and decided to stop by before I left town after my business trip. I had seen Sugar at V spa about a week ad a half prior I had a good time and she seemed to as well but nothing that hasn't been reported here before.

    Anyway she greets me at the door and I wasn't 100% sure it was her till I started talking to her and she says she remembered me and gave me compliments which I kind of blew off.

    Massage had lots of teasing on the flip she says to pay her first but doesn't discuss price I gave 1. 2 based off our last visit. She goes pretty much full GFE on me. Dfk and BBBJ. I go daty and after she gets off she just says, "Fuck me. ".

    Had it anyway I wanted, she was making a lot of noise to where MMS kept saying something through the door. Finished CIM and finished with some more rubbing.

    MMS met me with a smirk and a bottle of water. Very YMMV and one of the few times I haven't paid extra for bare.

  3. #10144
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedo  [View Original Post]
    Can't remember if it's A spa but the locatoo at the corner of Mercury and Ronson suite D.

    Was last Tuesday and decided to stop by before I left town after my business trip. I had seen Sugar at V spa about a week ad a half prior I had a good time and she seemed to as well but nothing that hasn't been reported here before.

    Anyway she greets me at the door and I wasn't 100% sure it was her till I started talking to her and she says she remembered me and gave me compliments which I kind of blew off.

    Massage had lots of teasing on the flip she says to pay her first but doesn't discuss price I gave 1. 2 based off our last visit. She goes pretty much full GFE on me. Dfk and BBBJ. I go daty and after she gets off she just says, "Fuck me. ".

    Had it anyway I wanted, she was making a lot of noise to where MMS kept saying something through the door. Finished CIM and finished with some more rubbing.

    MMS met me with a smirk and a bottle of water. Very YMMV and one of the few times I haven't paid extra for bare.
    I can imagine the line of mongers waiting to see Sugar after this report LOL. Thanks for the great info.

  4. #10143

    Timing and charm

    Timing and Charm.

    I'm generally not one to share bare experiences because so much of it is due to timing, charm, connection, mutual attraction amongst other variables. As you point out, your tip had no influence and many of you assume I tip more than standard, but if it makes you feel better, think what you like. Just want to emphasize the YMMV on your post as many will assume they can also get bare or a similar experience you posted, but more likely than not, they will be disappointed. Sugar is a cute young lady but generally practices safe sex as do I. "Generally" being the key word. A few rhymes, before sharing enzymes:

    Cover your stump, before you hump.

    Don't be silly, protect your Willie.

    When in doubt, shroud your spout.

    Don't be a loner, cover your boner.

    You can't go wrong, if you shield your dong.

    If your not going to sack it, go home and whack it.

    It will be sweeter, if you wrap your peter.

    If you slip between her thighs, condomize.

    She won't get sick, if you wrap your dick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedo  [View Original Post]
    Can't remember if it's A spa but the locatoo at the corner of Mercury and Ronson suite D.

    Was last Tuesday and decided to stop by before I left town after my business trip. I had seen Sugar at V spa about a week ad a half prior I had a good time and she seemed to as well but nothing that hasn't been reported here before.

    Anyway she greets me at the door and I wasn't 100% sure it was her till I started talking to her and she says she remembered me and gave me compliments which I kind of blew off.

    Massage had lots of teasing on the flip she says to pay her first but doesn't discuss price I gave 1. 2 based off our last visit. She goes pretty much full GFE on me. Dfk and BBBJ. I go daty and after she gets off she just says, "Fuck me. ".

    Had it anyway I wanted, she was making a lot of noise to where MMS kept saying something through the door. Finished CIM and finished with some more rubbing.

    MMS met me with a smirk and a bottle of water. Very YMMV and one of the few times I haven't paid extra for bare.

  5. #10142
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls  [View Original Post]
    Hate to say it but one of the best therapeutic massages I've gotten was from a dude at Massage Envy. Met Mike at an MMA gym and he bounces around locations so call first. Second best legit massage at Massage Thai Way, Linda Vista. Nicole is a cute young therapist there. Third best legit massage at Happy Head in Point Loma. Been to several locations to treat friends and family. Typical Chinese acupressure CMT training. Enjoy!
    I had a bad experience with the dudes at Massage Envy. On the flip, the HE was too mechanical and hands were not smooth.

    Will not repeat.

  6. #10141
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls  [View Original Post]
    Hate to say it but one of the best therapeutic massages I've gotten was from a dude at Massage Envy. Met Mike at an MMA gym and he bounces around locations so call first. Second best legit massage at Massage Thai Way, Linda Vista. Nicole is a cute young therapist there. Third best legit massage at Happy Head in Point Loma. Been to several locations to treat friends and family. Typical Chinese acupressure CMT training. Enjoy!
    I would also recommend Old Town Thai. If Michelle is working she's amazing. She typically only works Fri-Sun and last I knew she was on a long vacation so I'm not sure if she's back.

  7. #10140

    Stigma only with Asian spas

    Hate to say it but one of the best therapeutic massages I've gotten was from a dude at Massage Envy. Met Mike at an MMA gym and he bounces around locations so call first. Second best legit massage at Massage Thai Way, Linda Vista. Nicole is a cute young therapist there. Third best legit massage at Happy Head in Point Loma. Been to several locations to treat friends and family. Typical Chinese acupressure CMT training. Enjoy!

    Quote Originally Posted by WeBeBeast  [View Original Post]
    Neck and back are killing me and I don't think therapeutic massages are covered under my insurance. Anyone have recommendations for a legit, no extras massage? I've seen some legit massage parlors recommended but I feel like there's such a stigma associated with a man going into an MP that I'd rather just try the independent route. Tried reading reviews on Yelp but they're all outdated or biased and all of you guys seem to have a bit more expertise in the area, so I figured it was worth a shot.

  8. #10139

    Sugar on Mercury YMMV

    Can't remember if it's A spa but the locatoo at the corner of Mercury and Ronson suite D.

    Was last Tuesday and decided to stop by before I left town after my business trip. I had seen Sugar at V spa about a week ad a half prior I had a good time and she seemed to as well but nothing that hasn't been reported here before.

    Anyway she greets me at the door and I wasn't 100% sure it was her till I started talking to her and she says she remembered me and gave me compliments which I kind of blew off.

    Massage had lots of teasing on the flip she says to pay her first but doesn't discuss price I gave 1. 2 based off our last visit. She goes pretty much full GFE on me. Dfk and BBBJ. I go daty and after she gets off she just says, "Fuck me. ".

    Had it anyway I wanted, she was making a lot of noise to where MMS kept saying something through the door. Finished CIM and finished with some more rubbing.

    MMS met me with a smirk and a bottle of water. Very YMMV and one of the few times I haven't paid extra for bare.

  9. #10138
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530

    100% legit therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by WeBeBeast  [View Original Post]
    Neck and back are killing me . Anyone have recommendations for a legit, no extras massage? .
    Try Thai Sports Bodywork. Offices in Sorrento Valley and Rancho Bernardo.

    Excellent therapists. zero chance of extras.

  10. #10137

    Legit CMT / Independent Provider Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by WeBeBeast  [View Original Post]
    Neck and back are killing me and I don't think therapeutic massages are covered under my insurance. Anyone have recommendations for a legit, no extras massage? I've seen some legit massage parlors recommended but I feel like there's such a stigma associated with a man going into an MP that I'd rather just try the independent route. Tried reading reviews on Yelp but they're all outdated or biased and all of you guys seem to have a bit more expertise in the area, so I figured it was worth a shot.
    WeBe. Don't know your hunting ground but Gloria who advertises as Cindy with fake pic on BedPage is my go to for real thera. She's on El Camino just off the 78. She cured my sciatica and after 6 months of muscle problems caused by knee arthritis, she has me feeling good after 2 sessions. She'll offer a HJ on flip but she's really not into it. No teasing prior. If interested PM me for number.

  11. #10136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by WeBeBeast  [View Original Post]
    Neck and back are killing me and I don't think therapeutic massages are covered under my insurance. Anyone have recommendations for a legit, no extras massage? I've seen some legit massage parlors recommended but I feel like there's such a stigma associated with a man going into an MP that I'd rather just try the independent route. Tried reading reviews on Yelp but they're all outdated or biased and all of you guys seem to have a bit more expertise in the area, so I figured it was worth a shot.
    I go to massage thai way in linda vista or mission gorge for legit massages. I read one of their locations (downtown or something, can't remember) has extras, but never had a hint of it at any of the other two I mentioned.

  12. #10135
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116
    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I really should have said hi and made some small talk. I'm guessing she could be working out of that Asian place on the ground floor courtyard. I don't recall the name. The fact is I was just intent on getting the heck out of there and not being noticed.
    Has anyone been to the Asian place on the bottom floor? I'll take one for the team love the hot Asian MILF's.

  13. #10134

    Legit CMT / Independent Provider Recommendations?

    Neck and back are killing me and I don't think therapeutic massages are covered under my insurance. Anyone have recommendations for a legit, no extras massage? I've seen some legit massage parlors recommended but I feel like there's such a stigma associated with a man going into an MP that I'd rather just try the independent route. Tried reading reviews on Yelp but they're all outdated or biased and all of you guys seem to have a bit more expertise in the area, so I figured it was worth a shot.

  14. #10133

    Daisy on Ashford

    Glad to hear they are still working on it and I agree that Maggie is a sweetie. Sorry a huge but I'm going to disagree with you on the outside noise. I was there and definitely could hear ever footstep, conversation and plumbing flush within the adjoining hallway. The conversation from the construction guys next door could be heard inside the massage room. Like I said, this place is promising for sure. Just needs a bit more work is all.

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeHefner  [View Original Post]
    Yes, They're still working on this place.

    No, you can't hear anything outside of this place.

    Yes, Maggie is a cute, petite, sweetie.

  15. #10132

    Hottest girls. Recommendations?

    I monger off and on when I am in san diego for work. Which is a handful of times a year. Last time I did this I went to Pine spa. The girl was. In my opinion. Gorgeous. Good looking with an amazing body. I have hit up a few places in SD where I felt the girls were so so but not as great. I once went to mesa ridge and the girl there was phenomenal as, but it the most recent time I got up to Mesa ridge the girls available seemed so so. That was last time about 6 months ago and so I left Mesa ridge and went to pine.

    Where is the current slot to get the youngest best looking girls?

    I have never tried the apartment girls but wondering if that would be better than Pine? Similar pricing or much more? I don't mind paying more if it's worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape