Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 601 of 930 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 651 701 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4936
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    Are you serious? If she is dishonest and is using a fake pic, then you can't believe anything in her ad.

    Do you really think you're going to say "Hey, that's not you in the pics!" and she'll reply, "You caught me. I guess I have to give you services for free now."

    Quote Originally Posted by Dapao2019  [View Original Post]
    Her AD stated if not her in the pic will be free services so what you got to lose?

  2. #4935
    Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Krispyyy808  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. So you either hooked up with what appears to be Chinese model Yu Ji Una (who lives in China) for awesome value or she should have been free (if this pic is not her).

    Pic 14 in the dagiso gallery below is the same as the one in the add (silver dress / black top).

    http://www.daqiso.com/meitu/8746.html

    Social Media Links.

    https://www.instagram.com/yuji.una/?hl=en

    https://www.weibo.com/una52
    Her AD stated if not her in the pic will be free services so what you got to lose? Go book an appointment with her to find it out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5148.JPG‎   IMG_5151.jpg‎  

  3. #4934

  4. #4933
    Quote Originally Posted by TimLee0415  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide link for Amanda? Cheers.
    All I see is an Amanda with obvious fake pics. Can't find anything on "Amanda" that is tiny.

  5. #4932

    Lisa

    https://mobile.twitter.com/lisacharms?lang=en

    Anyone seen her? Looking for details on what is on the menu. FS? Msog? If it's just massage that's a little more than I like to spend. But if she is really good I would give her a shot.

  6. #4931

    My bet is on the upsell

    Quote Originally Posted by Trey74  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one. Texted her & said 2 xx but if I'm generous she's very open minded. She's hot in her pics but no reviews. Please let them know, thanks.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...791.htm?cat=58
    200 is likely a show up fee. I bet she'll tell you that for another thousand you can have real fun.

  7. #4930

    Ariana?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pooka85  [View Original Post]
    She looks promising please let us know how did it go.
    Those photos also go with "Mona Navajo" where she's listed as being Native American, 5'0", 110 lbs - https://preferred411.com/P245569.

  8. #4929

    Ariana

    Quote Originally Posted by Trey74  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one. Texted her & said 2 xx but if I'm generous she's very open minded. She's hot in her pics but no reviews. Please let them know, thanks.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...791.htm?cat=58
    She looks promising please let us know how did it go.

  9. #4928
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapao2019  [View Original Post]
    I saw this 24 years old young and hot Asian girl today because her AD said real pic if not is free and she does outcall only right now. She is legit definitely the same as pics, I think she looks better in person. GFE we kissed for a little bit then BBBJ and she is good at it, we changed it to 69 her kitten smell and taste good, made her come and super wet, I then put on a cover fucked her in many positions. She never rushes and has a great attitude, willing to please. A true GFE experience. I paid 250 she worth every penny. Will see her again.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...eal-pic_235647
    Interesting. So you either hooked up with what appears to be Chinese model Yu Ji Una (who lives in China) for awesome value or she should have been free (if this pic is not her).

    Pic 14 in the dagiso gallery below is the same as the one in the add (silver dress / black top).

    http://www.daqiso.com/meitu/8746.html

    Social Media Links.

    https://www.instagram.com/yuji.una/?hl=en

    https://www.weibo.com/una52

  10. #4927

    Ariana 8859

    Anyone seen this one. Texted her & said 2 xx but if I'm generous she's very open minded. She's hot in her pics but no reviews. Please let them know, thanks.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...791.htm?cat=58

  11. #4926

    Who's a sexy Latino in Vegas

    Thanks for the info guys on Sheri's Ranch, although now I'm bummed out since I was so looking forward to that sexy senorita. So, any leads on Latino ladies, prefer in low to mid 20's, nice rack & killer ass. Also a great time with a very open menu please. Thanks guys.

  12. #4925
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    There was a ranch I checked out by Elmo which I would say is cheap. They still wanted 300 for half hour.

    I'm sorry, I get that it's legal but I can get a porn star for 500 for the hour. Would rather do that if we're talking that much.
    Agree.

    And covered BJs don't do anything for me either. One of the reasons I seldom go to AP or lay houses.

  13. #4924
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    You'd be lucky to get her for 4 xx per hour. These ranches are not inexpensive.
    There was a ranch I checked out by Elmo which I would say is cheap. They still wanted 300 for half hour.

    I'm sorry, I get that it's legal but I can get a porn star for 500 for the hour. Would rather do that if we're talking that much.

  14. #4923

    Right Account

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxTeller  [View Original Post]
    I pulled up her Twitter account. She had a post on 9/19 stating she was going to the hospital. Her final post was on 9/25 stating she was available.
    Wrong year. Those posts were 2018.

  15. #4922
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    You'd be lucky to get her for 4 xx per hour. These ranches are not inexpensive.
    Yeah, I would guess 800 would be more likely. And not for the whole hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape