Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 602 of 930 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 652 702 ... LastLast
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4921
    Quote Originally Posted by Trey74  [View Original Post]
    Hi, So I'll be in Vegas in Sept & want to plan a trip to see this beauty, but after contacting her she said prices are discussed in person. I have no problem driving the hour to the ranch but don't want to pay 3 xx or 4 xx per hour if that's what these girls go for. Anyone been & even possible saw her? Pleaase let me know, can even DM if you want. Thanks.

    https://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=691
    You'd be lucky to get her for 4 xx per hour. These ranches are not inexpensive.

  2. #4920

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Trey74  [View Original Post]
    Hi, So I'll be in Vegas in Sept & want to plan a trip to see this beauty, but after contacting her she said prices are discussed in person. I have no problem driving the hour to the ranch but don't want to pay 3 xx or 4 xx per hour if that's what these girls go for. Anyone been & even possible saw her? Please let me know, can even DM if you want. Thanks.

    https://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=691
    Unless you want pay around 1 k for a plain service with everything covered, not kissing go ahead.

  3. #4919
    Quote Originally Posted by Trey74  [View Original Post]
    Hi, So I'll be in Vegas in Sept & want to plan a trip to see this beauty, but after contacting her she said prices are discussed in person. I have no problem driving the hour to the ranch but don't want to pay 3 xx or 4 xx per hour if that's what these girls go for. Anyone been & even possible saw her? Pleaase let me know, can even DM if you want. Thanks.

    https://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=691
    They won't discuss pricing over the phone for legal reasons. But each girl sets their own price, and it's way overpriced for the service that you get. I wouldn't go to one of those places unless it was the only way to have a threesome with Gauge and Aurora Snow in their primes.

  4. #4918
    Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 82
    Quote Originally Posted by SinCityLegend1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Did she mention anything of incall in the near future?
    She told me outcall and She came to me but you can always ask her if incall is available.

  5. #4917
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    I think she passed even before September 2018 so both those reviews are probably fake. There is no way Artemis has that many reviews. A lot of those look similar to the fake kat kora reviews. And with fake pics found on tineye and google either she is self reporting or the website. Although I can't see the website putting up fake pics for her. Better to stay away from the gps b $#! And that website. Better out there.
    I pulled up her Twitter account. She had a post on 9/19 stating she was going to the hospital. Her final post was on 9/25 stating she was available.

  6. #4916

    3 to 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Trey74  [View Original Post]
    Hi, So I'll be in Vegas in Sept & want to plan a trip to see this beauty, but after contacting her she said prices are discussed in person. I have no problem driving the hour to the ranch but don't want to pay 3 xx or 4 xx per hour if that's what these girls go for. Anyone been & even possible saw her? Please let me know, can even DM if you want. Thanks.

    https://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=691
    Yep, that's the going rate at those ranches. They are also a long boring drive from Vegas, in the middle of nowhere (Pahrump). Better to find a girl online and do it in Vegas. Read this forum for hundreds of leads to girls in Vegas.

    GB40.

  7. #4915

    Natalia D at Sheri's Ranch

    Hi, So I'll be in Vegas in Sept & want to plan a trip to see this beauty, but after contacting her she said prices are discussed in person. I have no problem driving the hour to the ranch but don't want to pay 3 xx or 4 xx per hour if that's what these girls go for. Anyone been & even possible saw her? Pleaase let me know, can even DM if you want. Thanks.

    https://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=691

  8. #4914
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapao2019  [View Original Post]
    I saw this 24 years old young and hot Asian girl today because her AD said real pic if not is free and she does outcall only right now. She is legit definitely the same as pics, I think she looks better in person. GFE we kissed for a little bit then BBBJ and she is good at it, we changed it to 69 her kitten smell and taste good, made her come and super wet, I then put on a cover fucked her in many positions. She never rushes and has a great attitude, willing to please. A true GFE experience. I paid 250 she worth every penny. Will see her again.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...eal-pic_235647
    Dang. Nice. Looks fake af.

  9. #4913

    Looking for recommendations

    I'm sure this comes up in this thread often, so first let me thank in advance you LV locals and frequenters who will hopefully give me the scoop.

    I'll be in town soon and I'm interested in ads from three girls:

    Kasey is using fake pics. However, the only review I found on here said she looked similar and her rack was spot on compared to the photos she is using. Can anyone confirm and any other details would be much appreciated.

    https://lasvegas.rubratings.com/46649

    Alissa is using real photos. The only review I found on here mentioned that the standard ending was all that was available and there was nothing else on the menu. I hope this isn't correct information.

    https://lasvegas.rubratings.com/143298

    And finally, Tiffany. I can't find her photos in a reverse photo search, so I'm assuming they are her (it's hard to fake all of the tattoos). Again, any info on her would be much appreciated.

    https://lasvegas.rubratings.com/148573

    Thanks again fellas!

  10. #4912
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapao2019  [View Original Post]
    I saw this 24 years old young and hot Asian girl today because her AD said real pic if not is free and she does outcall only right now. She is legit definitely the same as pics, I think she looks better in person. GFE we kissed for a little bit then BBBJ and she is good at it, we changed it to 69 her kitten smell and taste good, made her come and super wet, I then put on a cover fucked her in many positions. She never rushes and has a great attitude, willing to please. A true GFE experience. I paid 250 she worth every penny. Will see her again.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...eal-pic_235647
    Thanks for the review. Did she mention anything of incall in the near future?

  11. #4911

    Granny

    Quote Originally Posted by TomTheMan  [View Original Post]
    I've nailed pretty much every type and size but have not done an older lady +60 ish, looking for an older woman smaller in size. Any suggestions?
    I suggest you give this one a spin, she has good reviews on here a few pages back plus the reviews on this site are good:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...746/7024169024

  12. #4910
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeRc  [View Original Post]
    Can I get her info?
    Not to sound harsh, but coming from a guy that has 5 post I think you should RTFF, the answer was posted a couple of pages back.

  13. #4909
    Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 82

    Young Hot Asian Mary

    I saw this 24 years old young and hot Asian girl today because her AD said real pic if not is free and she does outcall only right now. She is legit definitely the same as pics, I think she looks better in person. GFE we kissed for a little bit then BBBJ and she is good at it, we changed it to 69 her kitten smell and taste good, made her come and super wet, I then put on a cover fucked her in many positions. She never rushes and has a great attitude, willing to please. A true GFE experience. I paid 250 she worth every penny. Will see her again.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...eal-pic_235647
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5126.jpg‎  

  14. #4908

    Granny

    I've nailed pretty much every type and size but have not done an older lady +60 ish, looking for an older woman smaller in size. Any suggestions?

  15. #4907

    Stay away from Abby

    So besides all the warnings from you nice folks I decided to call Abby on my last night at Vegas. She responded promptly and we set up a time for 8 pm. Than no show so I messaged her and she was like I am at PH I can come to her for $ 50 but I did not want to meet her roommate who might or might not want to suck my dick so I said na come to my room I was at Paris. 9:30 no show message her again and she says I am on the way. 10 I message her and she says she is 4 min away. After no show I tell her I don't want it anymore and cancel it and she asks me why I told her I am going to sleep than she goes away. I couldn't sleep all night thinking she might start banging my door at night and cause a scene (drunk) so lesson learned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape