Thread: Indie Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 8579
-
08-17-19 23:16 #3974Senior Member

Posts: 252She's back hosting next week. She must have taken some 'me' time lately.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2969415
Originally Posted by GutterMind4
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 08:37 #3973Senior Member

Posts: 83RE: Gina
Last I heard she was looking for a new salon to work out of since that place off Tyvola closed.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 18:12 #3972Senior Member

Posts: 481Julie
Anyone know what happen to Julie out by Steelcreek? She mentioned going to FL for a few days but she's been radio silent for a couple weeks now.
-
08-12-19 11:50 #3971Senior Member

Posts: 610Gina
Any word on Gina these days who worked off Tyvola. Seems to have gone silent?
-
08-11-19 19:04 #3970Senior Member

Posts: 1455LeAnn
Does anyone remember LeAnn? Back when I used to see her, she was probably in her 50's (back 10 yrs ago). Granted, she didn't look like it all. She was short, blonde / brunette thick hair, and petite. She worked at a spa for a small time, but worked mainly independent. I'm wondering is she still around? I ask because I seen what I believe is her recently, but I was out with my family and not sure who she was with. If that was her, she still looks great.
-
08-10-19 08:37 #3969Senior Member

Posts: 169Flaky lisa
Have not been getting out much lately because of lack of good indies. Went to see an oldie who I hadn't seen in a few years. Texted Lisa over weekend and set up for wed afternoon. Still in same building in city but different apartment. Tried confirming from Tuesday night but same old Lisa. No contact til late wed morning. Was about to give up and probably should have. Massage was a little on the lame side and no teasing at all. On the flip was more concerned about if I brought tip money with me before she got down to business. Hand release and I was out in 50 minutes. Total damage was 80+40. Most likely will not repeat.
TheFog.
-
08-09-19 08:01 #3968Senior Member

Posts: 3078Took a chance on this bird:
https://charlotte.rubratings.com/131739
Was intrigued by her pics to say the least. Really is in the South park area. Nice in call at a residential building. Wouldn't say its private as you park in the deck and wander the halls passing residents prior to getting to her place but no big deal. Residents didn't give me a second look. Nice in call with a professional table, she does use scented oils, even after a hot towel wipe down I could still smell it. No big deal to me, just an FYI. Rubdown was fair to good. Very quiet during the session. Scheduled a half hour session. Probably one of the most non rushed session, not sure if she didn't have anything else scheduled or her sessions are always like that. On the flip some oil to get the action started. Standard session was HJ and otc roaming. If you like thick girls with big titties and a matching ass then bring your money / card. All upgrades are available, but cost. Negotiated fully nude, I HJ while she shakes her ass while bent over the table LOL. She then finished me off with a Russian. Overall a good time, not sure that's her in the pics but a decent representation. Would repeat but a little out of my budget range.
-
08-08-19 11:15 #3967Senior Member

Posts: 100Gboro
Thanks for the update, looks like I stand corrected as those aren't bad depending on what they include when you consider the standard rate for house plus tip at AMPs.
Originally Posted by Puff
[View Original Post]
SM.
-
08-08-19 08:06 #3966Senior Member

Posts: 133Gso
After what seemed lie forever. Texting the reults are HH80 Hour120.
Originally Posted by SixtyMinutes
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 11:23 #3965Senior Member

Posts: 100Gboro
Just checking out the link and whenever I read VIP or Upscale in the ad, it translates as "overpriced or way too expensive for what you are actually going to get" LOL. Let me know if I am wrong though as the pics are definitely very nice!
Originally Posted by Puff
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info!
SM.
-
08-07-19 11:21 #3964Senior Member

Posts: 100Eve
Thanks for taking the time to respond man. Yeah, knowing she is working out of a spa probably makes it not worth it for me as she will probably charge 2 x going rate at the AMPs, so not a great value. Was hoping she did some stuff on the side out of her place or something as that opens up possibilities and also creates the opportunity for more value since the house fee is taken out of the equation. Thanks again for the heads up!
Originally Posted by LkDude33
[View Original Post]
SM.
-
08-07-19 09:30 #3963Senior Member

Posts: 133Gso
Do not know if you are up for the ride, location is GSO 336 450 5512, but this one looks interesting: http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/285010951440.
Originally Posted by SixtyMinutes
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 08:46 #3962Senior Member

Posts: 96I tried to contact her and found out she was at a spa. I'm very turned off by a lot of the spas because of the cost vs skill level. I've determined that for a lot of these providers they have no massage skill whatsoever, its just a hustle. I avoid those types like the plague, plus they generally over the top wayyyy more expensive.
Originally Posted by SixtyMinutes
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 08:38 #3961Senior Member

Posts: 100Eve
Looking to diversify my portfolio and this AA spinner sounds interesting, so was wondering if anyone has experienced Eve before and would be willing to share your thoughts, thanks.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2914886
-
08-06-19 20:55 #3960I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.

Posts: 132Sam
Has anyone seen Sam before? If so, any feedback?
https://charlotte.rubratings.com/148508












Reply With Quote





