Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Humaniplex 411 & Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 116 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1732
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Dolato
  1. #262

    More reports

    A few more reports I forgot to add last time. Some of these are inactive but pop up under new names or old handles occasionally.

    SerenityJonesXOXO- This girl has done a few porn movies, not that many. Really nice girl. Very good looking in person. A bit detached, not really GFE. Sweet personality tho. Looks better than her pics in person.

    Mandababy- Cute young girl. Looks kinda nerdy. Great body. Nice natural boobs and ass. She's self conscious about her tits and covers them with her hands (this is annoying). She's an exciting fuck, she seems to struggle a bit. I would repeat for sure. She's all business but its really fun. Looks better than the pictures.

    Lovely-Stella- Gorgeous face. Body not perfect but very nice. BJ was really excellent, lots of eye contact and she knows how to make you crazy with her facial expressions. This is a rare talent. I would repeat whenever she comes back. Her ad is still up. Pics are accurate.

    French. Sienna- She's actually from France, so if you always wanted to try a french girl this is a good chance. Very pretty face. 7/10 body, little bit of belly but still very nice. She's friendly and fun. The booker is easy to work with, he also has Italian. Katie. Katie is short and good looking, nice enough girl. Both of these girls are all business and not GFE. Worth a try for sure.

    Ivy. James. I was hoping for a girl with great curves and a big ass so I took a chance on Ivy. James. I was filled with regret when I first laid eyes on her. The pictures are extremely deceptive, probably the most deceptive pics on HX. The session was terrible. This girl is super fat. Also her performance is bad. Lousy experience across the board.

    Madelin- books older Chinese women. All pictures fake. All women 40+. Don't bother with this one, it's going to be bad.

    Stevie143/ StevieTrix. Super cool girl. Great personality. Great performance. Very good looking with incredible eyes. The only drawback was that her pussy was kinda smelly. If it wasn't for that she'd be an ATF. Her vibe is great, her performance was amazing.

    Angela818 aka BigBootyAdriana- Stellar performance. Very good looking. Passionate GFE. Clean, intelligent, she's just awesome.

  2. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by Qzion24  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her? (Looking at you Trojan LOL).

    She works with sunkissed kayla and apparently also does the whole only lvl 2 and up thing. I'm also assuming she'd be BBFS friendly in that case.
    I've only seen her in the room when meeting up with sunkissedkayla. Was considering doubles, but she was occupied with her phone and barely glanced up when I walked in. So not sure how the personality is, but she's short, petite and cute. I'll take her for a spin eventually, but those 2 are all over the place when it comes to scheduling and it was tough enough getting in the first time.

  3. #260

    Bella noche love.

    Anybody seen her? (Looking at you Trojan LOL).

    She works with sunkissed kayla and apparently also does the whole only lvl 2 and up thing. I'm also assuming she'd be BBFS friendly in that case.

  4. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrod1114  [View Original Post]
    $350 / hr? Did you get happy hour discount? Saw her for hhr at $250. Her hour rate was $500 bu offered $50 off for review.
    You are probably talking about her PD menu price. She gives a different menu price for HX.

  5. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by EmoDisliker  [View Original Post]
    Knocked another one off my list! I happen to be in NoHo for the week and she's hosting right down the street.

    P: It's her, she posts new photos often.

    L: There's been a lot of reports about her weight, and after meeting her in person it's a non-issue for me. She's just more on the PAWG side today than when she started. She's cute without makeup, and VERY cute with makeup. Nice natural full C or D cups tits, and great ass.

    E: Native.

    A: Not GFE, no DFK; in fact barely any kissing at all, but she's super friendly and easy to talk to. Cuddled with me after the deed and we just chatted for a while.

    S: I opted for the "enhanced menu", started with a long BBBJ. She's tries to please, but technique was slightly lacking in variety, mostly a single motion up and down my cock with plenty of suction. I spent a while in DATY returning the favor, but she wasn't too into it. Started the main event in CG, she really knows how to ride, especially with her grade A boobs bouncing up and down in front of my face I almost popped, had to stop her and switch it up to mish. Her pussy is nice and tight, and I popped there. Overall good session, but nothing to write home about.

    E: $350/ hr for enhanced menu.

    Are: Maybe, she's probably one of the most attractive young ladies on HX right now, even with the weight gain. I would see her again for her looks alone, even though there's better ones to be had for service.
    $350 / hr? Did you get happy hour discount? Saw her for hhr at $250. Her hour rate was $500 bu offered $50 off for review.

  6. #257

    Jadee.

    As other members have mentioned, she does currently have GPS but I decided to see her anyway.

    L- She is definitely an attractive girl, an 8/9 IMHO.

    A-Pretty chill girl, not much of talker but the hell cares, I wasn't there to have a convo.

    S-DATY, DFK, BBBJ and camel slide was available at no upcharge, YMMV.

    E-It was an OK experience, her looks made it worth while.

    Are-No, I'll stick to sugar babies and instagram, much more fun, cheers!

  7. #256

    AllisonAdams

    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    She is part of the young women crew (I think formerly the 55/91 crew). A college age white-girl, brunette, taller and very new to the business. Needs to be led, but puts out. Not really into DATY, despite it being on the menu, and limited kissing at best (not DFK like menu). But on the upside is pretty, rocking body and will blow you or fuck in any position you ask for. MSOG in the hour is confirmed. Overall a nice lay but not a rocking experience. I would not repeat.

  8. #255

    RE: AllisonA


  9. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhoreLord  [View Original Post]
    Some reviews of girls I like.

    Young and hot girls-.

    TinaDoll- incredible, beautiful, great performance. Only available 1-2 days a weeks. Top 3 ever.

    TiffanyLexus- Very hot girl and great performance. Her moans and screams are the real topper.

    GorgeousJadee- She is so hot I almost couldn't believe it. Nice sloppy BBBJ. Nice personality.

    DonnaBently69- Her performance is really awful. She is sometimes dirty or smelly. She hates this job. However she is truly beautiful. Great face, tits, ass, body, legs. Just wow on her looks. Not much for conversation.

    Summmer- She was super hot a few months ago before putting on a lot of weight. I think she carries the weight in the right places and it looks very good. Decent performance, OK personality. Solid choice. A bit pricey but worth it.

    JessicaTaylor- Very good performer, she's genuinely horny it seems. Looks anorexic lately so I won't repeat. I'm not into super skinny girls. Her personality is super cool, stereotypical party girl and open / honest conversations.

    I'd love to try Kandy143 soon, and would like to hear your recommendations on girls under 22.

    Girls with big ass / small waist (natural only, no fake ass allowed).

    AnaGarcia- Great body on this girl. Amazing ass, I'm pretty sure it's real. Nice face too. She's kinda distant, not much personality. She gets it done and that's about it.

    AmyJones- Stellar natural ass. She's quiet and charming. Very good performance, she's very orgasmic.

    KatieStIves- She's put on weight since the porn days, mostly in her ass. It's quiet round and impressive. She talks non-stop, about a lot of random stuff at times. She's a good communicator on the sexual stuff. She tells you exactly how to make her cum and she's in this game mostly for her own pleasure it seems. This is unusual and really fun. I like her a lot. I could do with a bit less scattered conversation.

    Paris19- half black chick with a very nice ass. More muscle than jiggle, but still nice. She's all business with not much to say. Does not do BBBJ, but she does list it in her ad. It's CBJ.

    JasmineM23- Interesting girl. Great performance and unusual body. She's completely out of shape and everything is loose and jiggly, but for some reason it works. Nice ass: waist ratio, nice thick thighs. Maybe had kids? Exquisite dirty talk. She's persian but talks OC mexican.

    SadieBaby94- great ass. You would not know from her pics how good the ass is. Performance was passable but below average. BBBJ is 20 seconds then stop, 20 seconds then stop (annoying). Very good looking girl. Would repeat just for her looks.

    I'm looking for more girls with big natural ass and small waist, would like to try Jazzy soon or maybe MyMyah.

    Girls with great tits-.

    AbbyFlynn- This girl is also young and beautiful. 1st session lackluster, 2nd and 3rd were incredible. Great technique with hands and mouth. She's tiny, maybe 5'1. Perfect body and face. Lots of personality. She's quite funny and quick witted. Always positive and puts me in a great mood.

    CCchanel- Best tits-waist ratio out there. Her tits are really big and firm. If you like boobs do not miss this chance of a lifetime. She is kinda hard to pin down so pre-book a few days in advance. She's super chill and comfortable with herself. Great to talk to, I could talk to her for hours. Legs are tiny and not much ass. It's all about the tits. Nice face too. CBJ only.

    EvieBaby- I think for most guys with mainstream taste in women, her body is the best you will ever see or experience. It's like she was designed in a lab or sculpted by Michaelangelo. Tits are fairly big, but also incredibly firm with a perfect shape. Small waist, very little fat on her, nice hips and ass, great legs, just absolutely flawless in every way. Face is totally natural, zero makeup. I like this but I'm guessing most guys would prefer some makeup. Her personality is nerdy and quirky. She's super nice and friendly. I felt very comfortable with her.

    I'm looking to try more girls with big tits. Might try Tiffany. Lacey (even tho I've heard bad things), JessicaRabbit69, BlatentBeauty (can't pin down schedule / location), MsTurner perhaps. I'm concerned that some of these might have deceptive pics and be whale sized when I meet them in person.

    Here's some girls I probably won't repeat-.

    PocketSizeEvie- way older and heavier than pics. I had fun and she has nice big tits but I don't condone the deceptive photos.

    JaydenGotBacks- this girls pussy is a smelly disaster and there's some kind of white foam coming out of it. Nice butt, Backne.

    MagicK- pretty hot and her tits were ridiculously good, but could not get comfortable in the condom she insisted on using, would not let me use my own.

    Any Chinese agency- all photos deceptive, all women over age 45. The only exception is a 22 yo who goes by Krystal when booked by Madelin or Janet when booked when booked by Rebecca31870. But she recently got a bad boob job so she's not as appealing as she used to be. Korean agencies are usually ok, pics often deceptive but when ya show up the girl looks good and does a good job. Still not my #1 option, only if all else fails.

    SultrySerena- I might repeat, she is very cute and does a good performance. Her personality is interesting. I just don't like the fakies. If you like fakies you will love this chick.

    Sophia. Love- Nice girl, had an OK time. She's just a bit big in the waist for me and a bit too muscular. Nice natural tits.

    HavenChase- photos deceptive. Very disappointing in person. She's late 30's and has bad tattoos.

    Russian agencies- Tried it a few times, kinda hit and miss. Price is too high at 5. Too much fake lips and fake tits. The girls I pretty hot if you're into that. There were a few gems.

    All the hyphen crew girls (karla-crush, mysterious-Mandy, or whatever) - Photos are deceptive. I mean extremely deceptive. Every time but once was a disaster.

    Hope this helps, looking forward to your suggestions in OC or LA for these 3 types (young / hot, big natural tits, or big ass w small waist).
    This is an incredible post. Well done.

  10. #253

    Summmer

    Knocked another one off my list! I happen to be in NoHo for the week and she's hosting right down the street.

    P: It's her, she posts new photos often.

    L: There's been a lot of reports about her weight, and after meeting her in person it's a non-issue for me. She's just more on the PAWG side today than when she started. She's cute without makeup, and VERY cute with makeup. Nice natural full C or D cups tits, and great ass.

    E: Native.

    A: Not GFE, no DFK; in fact barely any kissing at all, but she's super friendly and easy to talk to. Cuddled with me after the deed and we just chatted for a while.

    S: I opted for the "enhanced menu", started with a long BBBJ. She's tries to please, but technique was slightly lacking in variety, mostly a single motion up and down my cock with plenty of suction. I spent a while in DATY returning the favor, but she wasn't too into it. Started the main event in CG, she really knows how to ride, especially with her grade A boobs bouncing up and down in front of my face I almost popped, had to stop her and switch it up to mish. Her pussy is nice and tight, and I popped there. Overall good session, but nothing to write home about.

    E: $350/ hr for enhanced menu.

    Are: Maybe, she's probably one of the most attractive young ladies on HX right now, even with the weight gain. I would see her again for her looks alone, even though there's better ones to be had for service.

  11. #252

    Greek Providers

    Any recommendations for girls who are not:

    - Grannies,

    - Tattoo covered,

    - BBW / Fat.

    - Slack bodied?

    I know that probably rules out a lot / most, hence why I am asking!

    And hopefully someone who has not entertained half the populace of California either!

    Please PM if you don't want to post in public....

  12. #251
    Thanks for the review. I had a session with her a while back and it did not go too well. I mean we got it done, but she was nasty and mean, especially at the end. She was rushing me to finish up and bitching me out about it. I guess it's hit or miss with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by EmoDisliker  [View Original Post]
    She's been on my TDL for a long time after reading a positive report, and finally was able to catch her this time around; she doesn't work that often.

    P: The photos are real.

    L: She's about 5'6, super slim and leggy. I was worried about her looks since there are no face pics (privacy concerns which I understand), but she's extremely cute / pretty. Itty-bitty boobs, but responsive eraser-head nipples. She's ABC, as am I, so it's like boning one of my very attractive friends.

    E: Native.

    A: Chill, quirky, laid back. She's definitely more GND than PSE.

    S: Started with a really sloppy BBBJ, she was down there for a while which I enjoyed, the last couple of HX girls probably spent less than 5 minutes BBBJ combined. Switched to DATY and I worked my way down to the box, her body feels super nice. She's not very vocal during DATY, but I persisted and after some time got her to a nice and big O; her clit got nice and swole. Onto the main event and she puts on the rubber for me and jumps on in CG. The condom she uses is kinda thick, not totally feeling free but was pretty damn close, thank God she's nice and tight..

  13. #250

    Roxannebanks

    Anyone have any info on Roxannebanks? How was experience, is bb ok, ect.

  14. #249

    SamanthaLoveIt

    Another one on my TDL, she tours around pretty often, but recently took a hiatus and just came back with a new haircut. TLDR: Awesome session, well worth it.

    P: The photos are real, there are plenty of them.

    L: She's about 5'5, super nice tits and really awesome ass. There was a report previously saying how she doesn't look at her photos, I have to say its true; but IMHO she looks better in person. Her photos make her look much more mature and sultry, in real life she's much younger than I expected (prolly mid 20's), and her attitude is super passionate GFE. Now she has super short hair, everyone might have different opinions but I love girls with short hair.

    E: Native.

    A: Super friendly and GFE, aims to please.

    S: Started with sloppy BBBJ and Russian, her tits are great. Her BBBJ is on par with some of the best I've had, great mix of suction, BLS, and DT. I wanted to return the favor and work my way down her soft body; she's pretty sensitive all around her hip and tummy area, but she seemed to enjoy the attention. Her pussy was super responsive, was able to get her to cum a couple of time with plenty of squirm. On to the main event and she was more than ready; I plow her in mish, and she cooperates by holding her legs wide open so I get max penetration; her natural tits bouncing up and down was quite a sight. Then she jumps on in CG and rides me passionately with plenty of soft moans. I got kinda tired and Jr. Wasn't cooperating so I had her use her hands and mouth to get me off at the end. Throughout the whole session she was super passionate, DFK the whole time.

    E: 260/ hr.

    Are: Absolutely, she's a super hot young blond but with Kgirl level of service and expense. No brainer for me.

  15. #248

    Macey. Lin

    She's been on my TDL for a long time after reading a positive report, and finally was able to catch her this time around; she doesn't work that often.

    P: The photos are real.

    L: She's about 5'6, super slim and leggy. I was worried about her looks since there are no face pics (privacy concerns which I understand), but she's extremely cute / pretty. Itty-bitty boobs, but responsive eraser-head nipples. She's ABC, as am I, so it's like boning one of my very attractive friends.

    E: Native.

    A: Chill, quirky, laid back. She's definitely more GND than PSE.

    S: Started with a really sloppy BBBJ, she was down there for a while which I enjoyed, the last couple of HX girls probably spent less than 5 minutes BBBJ combined. Switched to DATY and I worked my way down to the box, her body feels super nice. She's not very vocal during DATY, but I persisted and after some time got her to a nice and big O; her clit got nice and swole. Onto the main event and she puts on the rubber for me and jumps on in CG. The condom she uses is kinda thick, not totally feeling free but was pretty damn close, thank God she's nice and tight. I loved holding her ass and bouncing her up and down my dick. After a bit more of that we went into mish, her pussy felt way too good for me to hold on any longer, and I blew in the bag after some hard thrusts. As I was cumming she did this thing where she gyrates her hips as the tip of my dick was still in her pussy, and OMG it was amazing.

    E: 340/ hr. Probably the only down side, a bit more than what I usually want to spring, but well worth it.

    Are: Will definitely try to repeat when she's back, but she only works a couple of times a month, so I will need to pray our schedules line up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape