Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5552

    Always a good visit with BKS

    I can say the quality of the stable and the quality of service and have always been consistent with BKS for me. Always a very satisfying visit. If you've seen my posts on the Raleigh forums it's mostly about AMP info, but if I am going to see a provider, it's BKS. Take care and be careful out there.

    Tork.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick52  [View Original Post]
    Well said. But I do got to say, BKS was at its best toward the end of 2017. Just when it comes to overall quality and the amount of ladies in town.

    On that note. My last visit with Derrian was around fall 2018. It was actually my third visit and everything in your review was pretty much accurate. I also remember one guy mention in his review, most girls would love to have a body like hers.

  2. #5551

    Chrissy

    Quote Originally Posted by Arlobass  [View Original Post]
    Regular bailed last minute so scrambled a bit, got lucky with this one. She doesn't mind evening outcalls, reasonably priced. Sub $$$ for an hour. Everything covered but carries Trojan bare skin's which are superior to many others for CBJ. She's been working out hard and pics are accurate, thinner than some of a few years back. Light closed lip kissing, no FIV but got off nicely on DATY, likes DATO. Great view from behind, took it like a champ. Sweet girl, working on a couple of degrees and very good value for ERO's. Good luck out there.

    Arlobass.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2459959.htm
    Seems like everytime I read a good review of this lady I read a bad one right after.

    I wanted to see her but a review saying she didn't want any touching at all kept me away.

    I guess allowing daty and dato shows she isn't against touching all the time.

    Thank you for the thorough review.

    P.S. She stopped doing incall?

  3. #5550

    Mixed

    Quote Originally Posted by Arlobass  [View Original Post]
    Regular bailed last minute so scrambled a bit, got lucky with this one. She doesn't mind evening outcalls, reasonably priced. Sub $$$ for an hour. Everything covered but carries Trojan bare skin's which are superior to many others for CBJ. She's been working out hard and pics are accurate, thinner than some of a few years back. Light closed lip kissing, no FIV but got off nicely on DATY, likes DATO. Great view from behind, took it like a champ. Sweet girl, working on a couple of degrees and very good value for ERO's. Good luck out there.

    Arlobass.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2459959.htm
    I have seen Chrissy twice, enjoyed both sessions. She has mixed reviews. I think that may partly be because she does not like QVs. I saw her for an HH and an HR, and received very good service. I asked about QV and she made it very clear it would be quick. Very quick. And I could tell by her tone that she does not want to do QV. And she probably does not need to because she offers good foreplay and she is clean with no demons. Worth the HH rate. And her body is really nice. Old Baby damage on skin but NO loose skin anywhere, very tone body. And pretty face. My only issue is the bareskins. I usually bring my own covers and lube. She only uses her own bareskins, which feel great, but she does not allow any lube. She got wet for a while then used spit as needed. I tried bareskins a few years back until one broke. Very scary stuff. If you read product reviews, many consumers have had the same experience. Combine a thin cover with no lube and it seems like too big of a risk for me. I would go see her every few weeks if she used thicker covers or at least allowed lube (and went back to in-call). If anyone sees her and finds that she allows lube now, please let me know. I would like to see her again.

  4. #5549
    Seems that Miss Nita was once Mr Nita:

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1131843

    Not that there's anything wrong with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by TannerSobe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have any dreams about this interesting posting?

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1131658

  5. #5548

    Looking for a new UTR

    I had a few in the past, but they have moved out of town / state. Looking to restock. Anyone have any recommendations? Pm is fine.

  6. #5547

    MIss Nita

    Quote Originally Posted by TannerSobe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have any dreams about this interesting posting?

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1131658
    She's been posting for many, many years. I have no idea if those pictures are accurate but they definitely seem a bit blurred. One thing to note is she always used to post as a TS. I can't recall if she said she was pre-op, but those pictures in the link you provided made it seem like she is post-op now. Try searching for NitaX to see if you get any hits here.

  7. #5546

    Miss Nita

    Anyone ever have any dreams about this interesting posting?

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1131658

  8. #5545

    The one in the park

    Quote Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Which Layla is this?
    Has black hair and maybe demons.

  9. #5544

    Pic of rain

    Quote Originally Posted by ByAllMeans  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if the same person but believe so. She is not the best and not sure what reviews say. I was going to meetup with someone else and she was outside smoking or something. ? She saw me and evidently had seen me there before and put two and two together. It was 92 degrees and she had on a thick hoodie and sweat pants and ran toward my car to offer services. I kept going. She looks scary.

    Then I hear uncle picked her up thurs for who knows what, but hotel was co operating. Got her and a black girl the day before. I didn't recognize her. I would never see her. Ever!

    Now I'm hearing that someone went to see her and is complaining about genital warts. This person did not use caution and may have a problem that most likely will be for life.

    This goes back to the byallmeans philisophy of never going bareback. To each his own. There are blokes who specifically won't that type of service and to each his own, but there's always consequences with that sometimes. She will prolly say bollocks, but again, the sourcing was adequate I think and well researched almost as good as horses mouth. So, stay safe my friends.
    I tried to upload a pic but it wouldn't work.

    It's the same Layla who other people have commented about with the dark hair and maybe have demons. The info is is hear say and should be taken with a grain of salt but I'd prolly say somewhat true. She usually works out in the park. If anyone sees her should at least ask questions. Could be something to look at.

  10. #5543

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrownC  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I just caught her on a bad day, but I would be careful with this one fellas.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/35956421/
    Last time I saw her, I don't think she actually had a room either. I am guessing that she crashes wherever other girls will let her and borrows rooms when she can. This girl plummeted really far really fast.

  11. #5542

    Chrissy

    Regular bailed last minute so scrambled a bit, got lucky with this one. She doesn't mind evening outcalls, reasonably priced. Sub $$$ for an hour. Everything covered but carries Trojan bare skin's which are superior to many others for CBJ. She's been working out hard and pics are accurate, thinner than some of a few years back. Light closed lip kissing, no FIV but got off nicely on DATY, likes DATO. Great view from behind, took it like a champ. Sweet girl, working on a couple of degrees and very good value for ERO's. Good luck out there.

    Arlobass.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2459959.htm

  12. #5541
    Quote Originally Posted by NCAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, there was an escort couple who came through town earlier this year who provide a live sex show with mutual touching. Does anyone recall them? I am trying to locate their website to see when they will be in this area again.

    Thanks.
    Not sure if link below works but Chloe & Oliver are their names. You can go on Switter. At and search Raleigh, scroll down for their tour schedule. Good luck.

    Arlobass.

    https://beautifuldirtycouple.ch/

  13. #5540
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrownC  [View Original Post]
    Setup an early morning appointment with Stephanie... Maybe I just caught her on a bad day, but I would be careful with this one fellas.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/35956421/
    I remember this one because it cracks me up every time I see her photos. Next time a provider asks me for screening info, I am just going to send her a picture of my hand with the words, "yes, it's really me" and a smiley face written with a sharpie. Identity verified!

  14. #5539

    Stephanie. Shady Situation

    Setup an early morning appointment with Stephanie. Figured I may be first client of the day (not that that matters), but anyway a pre-work QV. Agreed on 630 am QV for 70. I was 10 min early. Radio silence until about 635 am when I text her that I can't wait much longer. She texts me back at 640 am apologizing, saying her phone was dead and had to borrow a charger. Anyway, some back and forth over the next 10 min making me even more sketched out by her behavior. We finally meet by the coke machine instead of her giving me a room number (another red flag). She is the girl in the pics except she is obviously using (my guess is meth) and she looked a mess (clearly not showered). Also noticed as we were walking that she had some type of sore or best case acne near her mouth. I was pretty committed to getting out of there at that point. Right as I am about to dip out, we were at her room. She opened the door and there was some other chick in there (I think with a dude) at which point I bailed. She texted me for the next 15 min apologizing, saying this was very unlike her normal behavior, that I should come back.

    Maybe I just caught her on a bad day, but I would be careful with this one fellas.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/35956421/

  15. #5538

    Ashleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    I believe someone has reviewed her. Just don't have a name.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/551589515274
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...278&viewfull=1#post4392278.

    I have not seen her, just happen to remember seeing a review.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape