Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 7898
-
08-17-19 00:38 #2933Senior Member

Posts: 502That's a shame. She was awfully fun, met with her a few time for a mid day BBFSCIP. Boyfriend has been around for at least a year, probably got my sloppy seconds a few nights LOL.
Originally Posted by Jge096
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 00:04 #2932Senior Member

Posts: 200https://www.seeking.com/member/1b50f...b-d2cfb6790f3d
Update on this one, who has been posted about before, supposedly found a boyfriend and is no longer participating. Her words, not mine. I had tabs on her social media when we met and the boyfriend she was talking about was still around when I was smashing her (for free). LOL. Not sure about the change of heart but oh well.
-
08-15-19 09:26 #2931Senior Member

Posts: 103Yeah if you can get 2.5. Trust me you she will be your regular.
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
Gonna probably lay low now. Too many prospects.
-
08-15-19 07:58 #2930Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: Chrissie9
IIRC she was DTF for 200, but she was kind of a dead fish, her kisses were too "sloppy", and she doesn't spread her legs completely so you can't go in very deep. If you do a search on this thread, you can find previous reports about her.
Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 20:51 #2929Senior Member

Posts: 86Chrissie9
Anyone met her? Setting something up soon.
-
08-14-19 14:35 #2928Senior Member

Posts: 502Update, Got Lilypad to FC big disappointment
Had her drive over an hour to a free spot in NOVA near my office this AM. Figured if she no showed it was no big deal, not out a hotel or time. But if she showed I could crush a 19yo on my lunch break haha. To my surprise she showed. She was at a music festival partying all weekend and looked like she was about to fall asleep. No signs of hard drugs but definitely hungover.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
Great teenage body, half asian which is my favorite. Started with an ok BBBJ, couldn't go too deep. Finally took her clothes off and got on her back, as I started playing with her she said "I'm not comfortable" and asked for a glass of water. Then left, LOL. IDK what's wrong with this chick, seems like a college girl who needs a little extra money and has some serious self loathing from being a prostitute or something. Didn't ask for money or anything.
-
08-14-19 13:47 #2927Senior Member

Posts: 393Ebeth777
https://www.seeking.com/member/97f27...e-f672e45fb2b8
Not looking for anything physical. Avoid.
-
08-14-19 11:10 #2926Senior Member

Posts: 48Any Feedback on these
Good Day Gents.
Just checking if anyone's got any feedback on these SB's?
Baltimorebabygrl: requires 500-700 PM.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f9224...d-d540f9d8e7c0
Veras Secret: agreed to meet then ghosted.
https://www.seeking.com/member/61e08...3-e916ea172ec2
Brownie_baby_2000:
https://www.seeking.com/member/fff78...b-37482d227bcb
Karina1749:
https://www.seeking.com/member/ba412...1-a01f8b051357
Any feedback on these is much appreciated! Happy Hunting!
-
08-13-19 18:01 #2925Senior Member

Posts: 103You a damn savage brother LOL. Just killing it and killing it. Got one on the line for tonight. Will see how things go.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 15:42 #2924Senior Member

Posts: 502IDK I started offering crazy money when she went radio silent. If I drive 45 minutes to a hotel and you ghost, I've got no problem offering you $1,000 and then giving you the originally agreed upon after LOL.
Originally Posted by Viper301
[View Original Post]
She was pretty careless about her identity, sent her I'd and other things. She's in a sorority at UMD and a bunch of other stuff. I can see that coming back to bite her.
-
08-13-19 14:43 #2923Senior Member

Posts: 42Time wasting &scammers
Sexysugar828 expectation is an allowance of $600 per week.
https://www.seeking.com/member/13d4f...3-759379df18ec
Prettyyoungthing05 Constant whining about how broke she is. No food, can't pay the rent, grandparents surgery. This was all one day.
https://www.seeking.com/member/feb5f...7-817f027f12e4
Sweetaspie99 Just selling photos. She'll meet up in two weeks on the way to her aunts house.
https://www.seeking.com/member/be3a1...f-d58dc034a615
-
08-12-19 16:24 #2922Senior Member

Posts: 42She gave me her number right away. She responds to my text a week later asking if I want to meet tonight, then she ghosts.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 16:20 #2921Senior Member

Posts: 42It was for everything.
Originally Posted by SamTam
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 14:10 #2920Senior Member

Posts: 103Ahhh that's strange. I got blocked on the day of the meet. Radio silence after agreeing the night before. Only thing I can think, she lined up multiple guys, took the highest bidder. We must of low-balled 😂. I'm positive someone smashed it. Man I see you chasing all the girls I'm msg'ing 😂.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 13:47 #2919Regular Member

Posts: 23Porn is free
Please stop paying these girls for pictures. It's ruining the site. 75% of the girls want to sell pictures. There are cam sites and porn sites all over the Internet. Somebody is paying them or they wouldn't be there.









Reply With Quote





