Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 13318
-
08-13-19 16:46 #2938Senior Member

Posts: 650She's had some CL ads up "looking for work", one as recently as a few weeks ago. Have always had the suspicion she's not independent, and this kind of confirms she's probably not alone and possibly even a set up. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Gumpy1989
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 12:04 #2937Senior Member

Posts: 259I've tried to see her several times and she was always asking for me to get her something and wanted to know what kind of car I drove. I was not doing either so she refused to see me.
Originally Posted by Doobster1
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 05:39 #2936Senior Member

Posts: 481This One
Hello All,
Originally Posted by Doobster1
[View Original Post]
I have seen this one before. She is nothing to write home about. The pictures are real, but she is a little heavier in person. Those pictures are probably somewhat dated.
She is non-GFE and had kind of a pissy attitude. I would pass if I were you. She might be a good plan B or C, but certainly not an A.
Stay safe all!
Thanks,
ABC
-
08-12-19 12:25 #2935Senior Member

Posts: 36One more
Anyone know this one?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/930768866718
-
08-12-19 11:16 #2934Senior Member

Posts: 36Anyone
Anyone know this girl?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/746136930019
-
08-10-19 08:06 #2933Senior Member

Posts: 1206Agreed
I miss Kasey. She was truly my ATF. When I go back to LA I usually see this gal. Genuine, sweet, accomodating, no drama, no demons. Sigh. I am still searching here though.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 00:18 #2932Senior Member

Posts: 207I've all but given up on finding a decent upstate provider. I just hold off until I go out of town. I found some excellent ones in Charlotte, Cincinnati, New Orleans, and Dallas. If I'm really wanting something, I just drive to Charlotte since it's under 2 hours. Worth the drive for a good experience.
Originally Posted by MrAnaconda864
[View Original Post]
I check the boards in Greenville every once in a while, but never see anything worthwhile. Kimberly was the best I've experienced locally, and she wasn't great.
If anyone has a great referral in Atlanta, I'd love to hear it. Usually, if I'm down there, I just head to Follies. I did meet one girl down there, but wasn't impressed.
-
08-09-19 21:09 #2931Senior Member

Posts: 616Nicole
I answered my own question. She is real, pics are spot on. Area rates but went in for QV. She took care of my needs.
Originally Posted by TheRogue099
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 17:40 #2930Senior Member

Posts: 650STG down?
Haven't seen her but STG search seems dead now. I can view this ad but if I try to look at all the ads (no matter what location), I get the error "Hmmm, we couldn't find anything. Please try a less specific search. " So unless you have a link already from before this bug, there's nothing that can been seen. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.
Originally Posted by TheRogue099
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 15:11 #2929Senior Member

Posts: 616Nicole
Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting this woman?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...m/962644771675
-
08-09-19 11:53 #2928Senior Member

Posts: 60Feel Your pain
Hate that about your experience, but if it helps, I share your feelings about the upstate. Greenville has become the collector of overweight, out of shape, demon fighting providers. There may be a few that are still around, but after trying to weed out and find the few myself, even they have proven themselves unreliable or just not what I want to spend my hard earned money on. The only advice I can offer that may help is to accept this and adjust your horizons. Charlotte and Atlanta are only a few hours away and offer quite a selection of ladies that actually understand that this is a business. They provide a clean, classy, fun, safe and fulfilling experience and guess what, their clients want to go back and experience this again. For what you will waste on two ladies in the upstate, you will spend on one wonderful experience in either of these places. I really do not understand why the ladies here do not get this. For example, here is a lady in Atalanta https://angelinaofgeorgia.net/ just a sampling of what is out there among dozens of others. Good luck and hope this helps. I would love for this type of talent to move to the Upstate area, but I have finally accepted that except for the very rare travelling lady, it is just not here right now.
Originally Posted by MrAnaconda864
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 12:40 #2927Senior Member

Posts: 650Tiffany Love
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/332081686963
Was curious why this one from west Asheville has been posting here. Intriguing but then I searched the Asheville forum. There was only one review found but it was quite negative. Old pics, time cut way short, services not as advertised. Probably looking for fresh meat down here willing to make the long drive for a disappointing time.
On the positive side, STG seems to be working better. I only got one error unlike the last time when most searches were giving an error.
-
08-06-19 11:44 #2926Regular Member

Posts: 13Celeste Harper
https://tryst.link/escort/celeste-harper
Found this one on Tryst. Pricey but I'm interested. Anyone have any experience with her? I got no hits when I searched the thread.
-
08-06-19 11:37 #2925Senior Member

Posts: 512Now in fairness to her let's assume that her kitty is perfectly healthy while she's working in Tennessee plus her ad states that she has wonderful reviews on this very site! As a matter of fact that's what I would consider going above the call of duty to her profession. I mean anyone with congestive heart issues that would still put their life at risk for the sake of our enjoyment can only be admired in my opinion while lmao.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 03:56 #2924Regular Member

Posts: 4Reviews
Hi guys, anyone has reviews about that girl? https://greenville.skipthegames.com/.../714774115260. Its that real? I am wondering to make an appointment.











Reply With Quote





