Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by TomCat4871
  1. #3518
    Quote Originally Posted by Rbml13  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this lady? We have exchanged messages but communication is spotty. Not sure if she is busy with life or just hesitant?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/71318...7-e28ea83a8597
    Well, her profile does say, "Active woman with busy schedule", so take that for what it's worth. LOL Her profile doesn't say "zero" children, so that's likely part of what's keeping her busy, assuming she's a single mom.

  2. #3517

    BlondeGirl83

    Has anyone met this lady? We have exchanged messages but communication is spotty. Not sure if she is busy with life or just hesitant?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/71318...7-e28ea83a8597

  3. #3516

    Not disputing Sicily's account

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilly  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/78a76...2-1b94463cca9f

    Opted for a BJ in the car, which is almost always my first desire, then maybe a room later if she is hot enough.
    Just relating my experience from a few months back, which was that we were scheduled for the following day after exchanging maybe a couple dozen texts and she went comms dark when push came to shove. Don't know what that's all about.

  4. #3515
    Quote Originally Posted by FourSeasons2  [View Original Post]
    Her profile is no longer active or I'm blocked? I'm interested in her. Can anybody pm me with more info? Thanks!
    You must be blocked, because I can see her profile.

  5. #3514
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1054
    Quote Originally Posted by FourSeasons2  [View Original Post]
    Her profile is no longer active or I'm blocked? I'm interested in her. Can anybody pm me with more info? Thanks!
    Make another (fake) account and use that. You don't need to pay for a subscription just to view.

  6. #3513

    Dtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilly  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/78a76...2-1b94463cca9f

    Opted for a BJ in the car, which is almost always my first desire, then maybe a room later if she is hot enough.
    Her profile is no longer active or I'm blocked? I'm interested in her. Can anybody pm me with more info? Thanks!

  7. #3512

    Hot-Crazy Matrix

    Quote Originally Posted by AncientOne  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing that! SO true!
    Dude I will not lie- I've watched it about 10 times at least and still literally laugh out loud at certain parts of it.

  8. #3511

    Too good!

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing that! SO true!

  9. #3510

    Follow up. Report / damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilly  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/78a76...2-1b94463cca9f

    Opted for a BJ in the car, which is almost always my first desire, then maybe a room later if she is hot enough.
    She looks fun. Solid time? Damage?

    Thanks!

  10. #3509
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1054

    She's DTF

    https://www.seeking.com/member/78a76...2-1b94463cca9f

    Opted for a BJ in the car, which is almost always my first desire, then maybe a room later if she is hot enough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dtf.jpg‎  

  11. #3508

    Help a Girl Out

    Hunni4 u.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5f134...6-54bbe163ad05

    Met up with this girl a few weeks ago. She's really pretty, also very round in a way that I find appealing; it I know some of you will not. Take that for what's it worth. She is super sweet and submissive (not passive) and down for anything, accommodating my most prurient interests with a smile on her face.

    She's only in town occasionally and that occasion is now; but I am not in a position to see her. Maybe one of you guys will be. If you contact her on site, she will surely respond as she is in a bit of bind. Treat her nice. Just tell her a friend recommended you reach out.

    If you and I have had good communications in the past, you can DM for me a few additional details. If you're just a taker, have no meaningful post history or your post history says you are a pig or a dick, I will ignore you.

  12. #3507

    Spot on

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    This is pretty damn accurate and very similar to my thought process haha.

    Great video!

  13. #3506

    ChiChi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilly  [View Original Post]
    BTW, How did ya find out she is no longer in Jax?
    I was drunk a couple weeks ago and texted a bunch of SA girls I had in my phone. She replied that she was moving to NY or something.

  14. #3505
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit, I've been fucking tiffany and I'm just finding out she's been slashing my tires and busting my windows, LOL.

  15. #3504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1054
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSweetWorld  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever meet up with chichigemini? I did a search and I think I found one person but said she was looking for high rollers or something. Apparently she doesn't live in Jax anymore but I was just wondering if anyone ever met before. I'm always on the lookout for hot Asians if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8fb23...a-7ac243f10541
    BTW, How did ya find out she is no longer in Jax?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape