Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 643 of 682 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 10229
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #599

    Bait and Switch

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMike050  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this girl http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...c/280944481788.

    Looks like it might be to good to be true.
    You guessed it right, it's a bait and switch Ad and you will end up seeing ERICA from the Ad below.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...l/520427170011

  2. #598

    Cherry blondie

    Any one seen this girl http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...c/280944481788.

    Looks like it might be to good to be true.

  3. #597
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I heard from a credible source (not yet confirmed) that Delicious Danni has recently passed. Some of the Mongering community might remember her ads and more than a few remember her skills. I don't have much in the way of details but I was told it wasn't drugs which leads me to think it was probably not a drug overdose per se but a compromised health related condition that is not far removed from drugs. That's what I got "reading between the lines", sort of speak.

    Anyway, a life that ends before age 40 is a life gone too soon but the harsh reality is that the life style of most (if not all) of the providers carries with it serious health consequences. The shocking part is that not more of them end up like Danni. RIP.
    I really hope this isn't true. She asked me to come see her last week but I was not in town. She is a regular of mine. I do care for her and hope she is well. Please private message me your source if you want.

  4. #596

    Do yourself a favor and pretend she's not here

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    She has been reported on multiple times in the last 30 days including by me. I would advise anyone who might listen, choose another provider, she is a thief with a bad attitude. That's not a good combination for a service provider, no matter the industry.
    This girl has been pulling this crap for a lot of years. Just stay away from her.

  5. #595

    RIP Delicious Danni

    I heard from a credible source (not yet confirmed) that Delicious Danni has recently passed. Some of the Mongering community might remember her ads and more than a few remember her skills. I don't have much in the way of details but I was told it wasn't drugs which leads me to think it was probably not a drug overdose per se but a compromised health related condition that is not far removed from drugs. That's what I got "reading between the lines", sort of speak.

    Anyway, a life that ends before age 40 is a life gone too soon but the harsh reality is that the life style of most (if not all) of the providers carries with it serious health consequences. The shocking part is that not more of them end up like Danni. RIP.

  6. #594
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar188  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyGuy1969  [View Original Post]
    This is South Jersey (New Jersey) not South Carolina.
    Plus she is cashapp only, no way. I just was communicating with one and she goes it's a $90 booking fee through PayPal, yeah no.

  7. #593

    Wrong state

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar188  [View Original Post]
    This is South Jersey (New Jersey) not South Carolina.

  8. #592

    As anyone seen her?

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...u/285035511745

    Does anyone have any thing on her?

  9. #591
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    She has been reported on multiple times in the last 30 days including by me. I would advise anyone who might listen, choose another provider, she is a thief with a bad attitude. That's not a good combination for a service provider, no matter the industry.
    Lmao she has a different number too the other number was an 631.

  10. #590

    Ashley. Spinner

    Anyone have any current info on this one?

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...m/919069994983

    Everything I have seen is over a year or 2 old.

  11. #589

    She must be getting desperate!

    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyPowers  [View Original Post]
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...n/797871522738

    They posted multiple times yesterday. Be careful!
    She has been reported on multiple times in the last 30 days including by me. I would advise anyone who might listen, choose another provider, she is a thief with a bad attitude. That's not a good combination for a service provider, no matter the industry.

  12. #588

    Damages?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyGuy1969  [View Original Post]
    Sorry it didn't make the grade, thanks for TOFTT. What were the damages?
    Here's the thing, text her and she will respond as if she is a restaurant, full menu with prices. Then pick what you want, you will know the price before you even start your car. Just don't expect her to put anything in her mouth.

  13. #587

    Ad was posted 4 times on Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by InDelaware  [View Original Post]
    BP's collapse and the domino effect have created a definite shift in supply and demand. I'm still having trouble finding good, consistent providers. Most of it is hit or miss.
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...n/797871522738

    They posted multiple times yesterday. Be careful!

  14. #586
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...l/363496155446
    She brags about her pussy being tight.
    The thing I see is she lists 37 years old which means she's probably in her 40's how tight can you expect that pussy to be? Even 37 is too old for me if I'm going to pay good money for pussy I don't want it to be over 25. The younger the better as long as it's legal.

  15. #585
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...l/363496155446
    Some guys might love the experience but I found her a bit bossy and off putting. Not enough to stop me from loading up the bag but still, my preference is for the more accommodating personality and she is not in that category. I am always on the look out for quality providers but in this case, I swung and I missed.
    Thanks for the quality report. Not worth the investment based on that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape