Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,876 to 19,890 of 24548
-
08-14-19 10:40 #4673Senior Member

Posts: 94Good on in Towson area
Hey guys,
I thought I'd share a review of a girl I've seen the past 2 days. She is super cool and in my opinion looks better than her pics. She does have a little loose skin around the belly but its not too bad. Nice body and very pretty. But she is extremely nice and can hold an intelligent conversation. She actually cares about her service and likes to please. She does BBBJ and CFS and I think Greek for an upcharge but I'm still working on that. I will be honest and say there are some marks on her legs but again, not too bad. But all in all, she is attractive and friendly and provides great services. She is off Loch Raven at one of the chain motels, not that shitty Welcome Inn.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...342/4434616118
-
08-14-19 00:18 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 352PAWGs in Baltimore / DMV
Hey guys, wondering if anyone knows of any "PAWGs" aka big booty white women in the area? Like really big booties. Whether pro on UTR.
Looking for women like 'Virgo Peridot' with ample booty. Wide hips, and a lot of booty meat.
Let me know if you guys have any leads you're willing to share.
-
08-13-19 22:20 #4671Senior Member

Posts: 312Curtis Bay Chick
She looks new. Anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...89925/Brooklyn
-
08-13-19 16:55 #4670Senior Member

Posts: 97She is legit.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 16:55 #4669Senior Member

Posts: 97She's fantastic. Seen her several times in the last couple months.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 07:41 #4668Senior Member

Posts: 49No kissing but bbj ok.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 07:21 #4667Senior Member

Posts: 812Megan / Roxy
Everything is on the table except for CIP and trips to Greece but from my experience, everyone and everything has a price, it's a matter how much you want to pay for it. She can get into it if you want. Or she can just lay there depending on what you prefer.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 07:09 #4666Senior Member

Posts: 994Megan
Thanks for all the insight of her medical dependencies. What is her session like? BBBJ? Rushed? MSOG? Does she get into it or is it mechanical? Things she wouldn't do? Things she WILL do? Etc.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
Thanks. Shooter.
-
08-13-19 07:03 #4665Senior Member

Posts: 994Gift card
Well typically yes, that's what it means however, this one gave me an address in Towson and we set up a time to meet. She just asked that I stop at Walmart or somewhere and exchange the paper for a Visa gift card. Said she'd been robbed at gun point for her cash so she doesn't handle it anymore. You can get robbed of you gift card just the same IMHO.
Originally Posted by JeffDawg
[View Original Post]
Shooter Out!
-
08-13-19 06:56 #4664Senior Member

Posts: 994Jazzy
GFE? Sort of, she'll do light kissing and she'll go with the flow if you want her to say certain things, DATY is ok and her BJ is bb.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Shooter out!
-
08-13-19 02:55 #4663Senior Member

Posts: 70I tried asking them about double facials and other relative things and it was all a no so I passed.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 01:33 #4662Senior Member

Posts: 422This Molly
If I can successfully post a link, this is the Molly I mean.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...t/828006806541
-
08-13-19 01:28 #4661Senior Member

Posts: 1626This lady wants iTunes card as gift. She gave me a fake address of an apartment complex in Parkview Ave.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...491/4106508373
-
08-13-19 01:09 #4660Senior Member

Posts: 1626Does anyone know whether Jazzy is GFE and do anything bb? I could not find info in reviews from eb.
Originally Posted by CarlosDanger1
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 00:49 #4659Senior Member

Posts: 1626I do agree, avoid them, if someone asks to pay through gift card or wire transfer. Also the ad has only couple of words which is again red flag.
Originally Posted by JackTrap
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





