Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,451 to 30,465 of 58934
-
08-13-19 10:22 #28484Senior Member

Posts: 2964If only there was an easy way to figure that out!
Oh wait, there is! Try the "Abbreviations" tab near the top left of your screen! AMP is one of the first ones listed, Asian Massage Parlor!
Originally Posted by FunSpot10
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 10:11 #28483Senior Member

Posts: 854Aloma and 436
This place is referred to as Yaya Massage on another site, but I didn't see any signage when I got there, it just says Massage. It's a clean place in a not too busy strip mall, Nana met me at the counter wearing a tight-fitting blue mini dress. Didn't ask for a TS, just got naked and waited face down on the table. Nana came in and gave a pretty good massage, some elbow and forearms were involved. When she got close enough I copped a leg feel and she responded by rubbing back and squeezing my arm with her legs. She gave me some teasing before the flip then on the flip we negotiated $100 for CFS. She took her dress off and slipped the cover on. Pretty nice body, rock hard bolt-ons. Started off with a CBJ and I gave her a little FIV. Nice pretty little shaven kitty. I'm not into DATY with providers, but I'm sure she would've been game. Moved into CG for a little bit, grabbed her bolt-ons hard, which she seemed to like. I wanted to finish in Mish though so we flipped around and got into it. While in Mish, I reached down around her ass and she was creaming up pretty good down there. I was then going to give her FIA, but she shied away when I started going in. She did seem to rev up a bit when I put some pressure on it though. I finally popped in the Hat and she left & came back with hot towels to clean up. We had some time left on the meter so she finished the session with some relaxing head, leg, and foot massage. Gave her a hug and her ass a squeeze on the way out, will repeat.
-
08-13-19 05:32 #28482Senior Member

Posts: 82Hey there
What does "AMP" stand for.
Originally Posted by Mase13
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 00:51 #28481Senior Member

Posts: 1330Your experience is much different than mine.
I've been almost exclusively dating Asian women for more than 10 years, and I agree that many are clean freaks. But, they are at least as open in bed as most Caucasian women. DFK, yes. BBBJ, yes. DATY, absolutely yes. Greek, yes with one, didn't push the others. Most of these were girlfriends unrelated to AMP industry, though one was an AMP girl who stayed with me for a few weeks.
Originally Posted by AmpForever
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 20:56 #28480Senior Member

Posts: 375Shangrila Venus
Had to go to the mall this morning and when I was done I drove by Shangrila to see if I could get lucky and see Venus. Well I guess today was my day because when I got there Venus was the one that met me at the window. My first impression of her was this is a girl you really could take to the parents. She is petite and very pretty and has a great personality. After we got the house fee and tip out of the way she takes me to the TS and she slips out of her little dress and I believe I started salivating. This girl has a beautiful little body with some nice round firm tits and a nicely trimmed kitty. By the time I got up on the table I was already hard which makes it just a tad uncomfortable. But it didn't take her long to make me forget all about with the NURU and TUMA. I was glad to flip over to take some of the pressure off. She started back with some more NURU and then gave me a very nice BBBJ while looking up at me. This girl has some beautiful eyes. I really did want to take her home to momma! We go back in the room and she drops the towel and gets on her knees and started back where she left off with that very nice BBBJ. I told her it was my turn and I enjoyed some DATY for at least 10 minutes and could have stayed there much longer she tasted that good. She had me stand up so she could slip on the cover with her mouth. I was so excited at this point I knew I wasn't going to last long so I pounded her as long as I could before I filled the hat. I felt like I was 20 years old again. Venus has a way with her that just keeps you wanting more. I will be seeing her again and as often as I can. Thanks for a great time Venus!
-
08-12-19 20:51 #28479Senior Member

Posts: 168I don't travel to the islands so not sure what the price is. I always go for hhr so the house is. 60 when they leave so you can undress I always put the $. 20 by the music box and never got any push back. I do this at all the time at the FS AMP's only a couple of times they ask for more and I say that is all I have and the next time bring more. Never fails. I do this because it eliminates the haggle in the middle of the action which I find to kill the mood.
Originally Posted by MasterDiver
[View Original Post]
Mase out!
-
08-12-19 20:47 #28478Senior Member

Posts: 168I drew Coco the other night my review is on here. I agree with all you wrote. Between Bobo and Coco I love the you.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 20:46 #28477Senior Member

Posts: 168The you all the way.
Originally Posted by Yng51
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 19:04 #28476Senior Member

Posts: 114You massage
So if I understand, bono wants 200 for her ass is an hour house on top of that, the prices seem to continue to go up here, I used to get completely good service for 240,160 tip, 80 house.
-
08-12-19 11:39 #28475Senior Member

Posts: 80You massage
I personally prefer you massage.
Originally Posted by Yng51
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 06:32 #28474Senior Member

Posts: 226You-massage
I really love this Spa, my opinion they are better than Shangra La & GG. I appreciate your information, I love Bobo, the girl doesn't understand the word no and really gets into her job not to mention she is smoking hot. I am going there tonight and will definitely take Coco for a test drive.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 23:55 #28473Regular Member

Posts: 7The You or Shang?
Which one is recommended? Thanks.
-
08-11-19 21:39 #28472Senior Member

Posts: 844I've been to. -Massage a number of times and, as recent visitors know, Bobo seems to be the top choice and is a real Greek Goddess (for 200 tip). Last week I drew Coco who was very very good, although I don't know if she's an island traveler, like Bobo, because it's not really a place I like to visit anyway. Coco is about 5'1", 105 lbs, large bolt-ons, cute as a button and offers Table Shower body glides and oral samplers. DATY was great and she has incredible love-tunnel grip that seemed to choke the juice right out of me. I would gladly see her again, repeatedly.
-
08-11-19 21:26 #28471Senior Member

Posts: 82Hey there
Hey guy that was funny.
Originally Posted by StevePope
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 20:21 #28470Senior Member

Posts: 110ThaJoker123
At ThaJoker123 your mailbox is full.












Reply With Quote




