Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #2081

    Bad Dream

    http://portland.skipthegames.com/fem...m/033577815017

    Stay away from this one, you have been warned.

    Her name is Dream. So, I ended giving her a shot, and it turned into a nightmare. I went to her hotel, and usual money up front, small talk, etc. So, we get down to brass tacks, and I paid $50 extra for bare, so $250 in all. Before, we get actually started, she counts the donation, and said there was a 50 missing. She must be a magician, because I know I counted the extra 50, but I didn't see her remove it. Anyways, against my better judgement I gave her another 50, so it became $300 in all. I deceided, oh well, another 50 won't kill me, because she is a pretty, sexy, and toned spinner, with almost washboard abs. I wanted some. My little head got the best of me, oh well, it happens. Anyways, the who GFE thing is a lie, bait and switch menu, but I wanted some of this sexy bish still anyways. I wanted to bb that young pussy. So, as I am going down on her, a knock happens on the hotel room door. I can tell it's some African American male, and he's not happy. So, Dream tells me to hide in the bathroom. I'm thinking to myself in the bathroom, I have been duped. Yep, sure enough. They are arguing at the door, I finally just get out of the bathroom, while they are arguing, and say, I'm out of here. The black guy leaves without saying another word. Dream tells me, I'm sorry, blah, blah, blah. I was like, whatever, this is bullshit, and I know what's up. I texted Dream when I got to my car that she was an idiot, for messing up such a good thing, as I wanted to be a loyal regular. Anyways, you have been warned. Don't let this nightmare happen to you.

  2. #2080

    Lizday

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdxdtf  [View Original Post]
    I fucked her a couple of weeks ago, wouldn't let me BB her at all.
    Yea I fucked her bb sometime ago but after my last visit had to take some meds LOL. Playbsafe boys.

  3. #2079

    Took a shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Panzer25  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?450656-Olivia-Lolis

    Anyone taken a shot at her? Based on her ad it seems like it might be if one was to inquire.
    I took a shot once and asked what is off limits and she responded that BBFS and cof / cim are.

  4. #2078

    Olivia Lolis

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?450656-Olivia-Lolis

    Anyone taken a shot at her? Based on her ad it seems like it might be if one was to inquire.

  5. #2077
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdxdtf  [View Original Post]
    I fucked her a couple of weeks ago, wouldn't let me BB her at all.
    What were the damages?

  6. #2076

    Angelinna

    I ended up seeing her.

    Didn't get the impression BBFS is on the table, but she is an absolute treat. Pictures are super accurate. Very sensual. Really smart and fun to talk to.

    Doesn't belong on this thread but highly recommended regardless.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterLover  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info?

  7. #2075

    Creamybaby

    Quote Originally Posted by JackReach30  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, something is up. Her face seems kinda masculine, and hides the body, too. That is a red flag. Those girls are all over MP, and especially STG. I hate how the transexuals don't always tell what's up. However, I could be wrong about Creamybaby. I'm just saying something aint right, like you said.
    I contacted her last night also got a really bad vibe. Saw her in TNA and no oics st all so I ask her for one and got one from the STG ad that is linked below. She was willing to meet ASAP or after Midnight. I didn't proceed as spidery-sense was going off.

  8. #2074
    I fucked her a couple of weeks ago, wouldn't let me BB her at all.

  9. #2073

    CreamyBaby

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChowder  [View Original Post]
    This one has been on Skip The Games for a while and just joined on TNA. Advertising stupidly low specials, like $60 FH. I inquired about bareback and she said sure. Any intel? At those rates it seems like it must be junkie city or rob or some other scam, but stranger things have happened. Honestly the biggest red flag is she's answering texts super quickly LOL.

    http://portland.skipthegames.com/fem...by&clients=men

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?451258-Creamybaby
    Yeah, something is up. Her face seems kinda masculine, and hides the body, too. That is a red flag. Those girls are all over MP, and especially STG. I hate how the transexuals don't always tell what's up. However, I could be wrong about Creamybaby. I'm just saying something aint right, like you said.

  10. #2072
    Quote Originally Posted by BradCooperMan  [View Original Post]
    Ok they are 2 diff people. You all know Gina Asian crack DT Portland. She is still a lot of fun when you can catch her. Hazel wanted to try this I said I would help her, she got so many flaked in 2 days she asked me to help her by not posting. So as far as I know Hazel is out. Am I wrong?
    You are not wrong, Gina is now using the Hazel number Brad. My bad, I thought Gina had changed her name to Hazel.

  11. #2071

    Creamybaby

    This one has been on Skip The Games for a while and just joined on TNA. Advertising stupidly low specials, like $60 FH. I inquired about bareback and she said sure. Any intel? At those rates it seems like it must be junkie city or rob or some other scam, but stranger things have happened. Honestly the biggest red flag is she's answering texts super quickly LOL.

    http://portland.skipthegames.com/fem...by&clients=men

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?451258-Creamybaby

  12. #2070

    Angellina

    Anyone have any info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Temp2018  [View Original Post]
    Does she belong in this thread?

  13. #2069

    Gina / Hazel Info

    Quote Originally Posted by JackReach30  [View Original Post]
    Yep, I saw her tonight. It took awhile, but if you are patient enough, you will eventually get there. It takes a lot of patience with her. Her time management skills are terrible. Bbfscip.
    Ok they are 2 diff people. You all know Gina Asian crack DT Portland. She is still a lot of fun when you can catch her. Hazel wanted to try this I said I would help her, she got so many flaked in 2 days she asked me to help her by not posting. So as far as I know Hazel is out. Am I wrong?

  14. #2068
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    She's a pro. Not a big deal but not a local SB Ether.
    Yea 400 clams Ill pass.

  15. #2067

    Cami

    Quote Originally Posted by JackReach30  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/6350586

    She is cute, body is beat up, almost like she lost a lot, lot of weight. She has a nice pussy, okay head game. Probably not repeat, not that great. BBFS, donation was like $250.
    I reviewed her in #1660 — she is also camdillia1221 on tna. I hate these slimming filters as she is heavier than her pics. Also kind of loose but wet and had a giant cip. Covered I wouldn't have felt a thing and I'm not small. I had a pleasant time because she was nice. Mine was 300. Told me her bf was at work so I gtfo. Huge but friendly dog. Apt incall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape