Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6243
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeLavose  [View Original Post]
    Earlier this year I booked Selia from Matchless in BWI. I pulled towards the back (usually the pull up spot) and what looked to be an employee was out there on her radio. I got called up to the room, walked up past her, took elevators to the designated floor. I walk out the elevator and as calmly as possible walk by 3 LE on radio. I heard "he's going up to 203 now" as I walked passed them and pass the designated room. I left through the stairs and out the building. MB blew me up and I didn't answer. Anyone else have a close call with MB? And what would you do if LE stops you before going in?
    For real? Years ago, MB had pretty good selection of European girls, used them twice. One meh, one blast. I noticed that ever since FESTA, they have way less offerings, but would not expect them be on the sting op.

  2. #6242

    Jessie jay

    Up here for work this week. Had seen jessie a couple times before but all of a sudden she thinks I did something to her. Anybody else have issues with her?

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/1449784

  3. #6241

    Ashley cheap fun

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    What were the damages? I remember seeing her back when she first started. I paid. 8 back then for the same service you got. Last time I texted her she said 1. 5 minimum. I reminded her what I paid before and she got mad and blocked me. Too bad. She was fun.
    25 in my dream. It was a good time. But I think I really enjoy the thrill of the crapshoot. I think I'm going back to that. Call me the king of the crap! I'm going to flick the dice tonight.

  4. #6240

    Seeking arrangement?

    Quote Originally Posted by RonaldReagan  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman, I usually look for escorts or younger single SB but for some reason I tried the married but looking filter hoping to find a bored housewife or MILF, soccer mom type because maybe they wouldn't be seeking $700 ppm and maybe find a regular ppm for the fall.

    After few deadends I came across a profile that was very well written and just clicked on all cylinders. Curvy, open minded and attractive sounding more of an escort than a SB and why I am posting here instead of SB section.

    I sent her a message and it was like wearing an old pair of jeans that are the perfect fit.

    After a few days of hearing about scammers who mistreated some of our brothers here this one didn't disappoint. Ppm was easy to negotiate and very fair. I was very pleased and will definitely repeat, those curves.

    Here is here profile and HMU if you need more or contact etc.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/954a7...8-32075732ee27
    Is SA reliable for escorts or should I just stick with professional and not amateurs. I'm curious because I saw some chick I went to high school with on there and thinking about asking her.

  5. #6239

    Ariana at TG

    I only pick the ones they advertise as natural and so far had good experience. Saw Ariana today. Pics are probably older, looks good. It was a OK, meh experience. Felt a little rushed, but that may be her style. Her acting needs to improve a lot as it was evident she is not into it. To her credit she offered a second pop. But we just did not mesh. YMMV.

    https://www.touringgirls.ch/girls/gfe-ariana/

  6. #6238

    Matchless Beauties

    Earlier this year I booked Selia from Matchless in BWI. I pulled towards the back (usually the pull up spot) and what looked to be an employee was out there on her radio. I got called up to the room, walked up past her, took elevators to the designated floor. I walk out the elevator and as calmly as possible walk by 3 LE on radio. I heard "he's going up to 203 now" as I walked passed them and pass the designated room. I left through the stairs and out the building. MB blew me up and I didn't answer. Anyone else have a close call with MB? And what would you do if LE stops you before going in?

  7. #6237

    Zariah

    Have any of you gents seen Zariah lately? It's been a couple years but heard she was still in Tyson's area. Thanks!

  8. #6236

    A good rule of thumb

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffRubino  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all, I can across this ad and it looks TGTBT. Anyone else have insight? Her number and pics have appeared in a few other cities over the past couple months. Thanks for any insight! https://escortalligator.com.dc.listc...post/36475099/.
    If an escort or massage ad looks TGTBT, then it usually is much more often than not.

  9. #6235
    Quote Originally Posted by MrYoni  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time with that. That's a sexbot trying to get your credit card number probably. Number appears in three cities at the same time.
    Ugh! Well thanks for the heads up!

  10. #6234

    Word of Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffRubino  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all, I can across this ad and it looks TGTBT. Anyone else have insight? Her number and pics have appeared in a few other cities over the past couple months. Thanks for any insight! https://escortalligator.com.dc.listc...post/36475099/.
    My motto is if any sort of illegal activities are in the advertisement, discussed over phone / text then it's either a scam or sting. There are a lot of fish in the sea don't think with your small head.

  11. #6233

    Sexbot

    Don't waste your time with that. That's a sexbot trying to get your credit card number probably. Number appears in three cities at the same time.

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffRubino  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all, I can across this ad and it looks TGTBT. Anyone else have insight? Her number and pics have appeared in a few other cities over the past couple months. Thanks for any insight! https://escortalligator.com.dc.listc...post/36475099/.

  12. #6232

    Curvy milf / sb

    Gentleman, I usually look for escorts or younger single SB but for some reason I tried the married but looking filter hoping to find a bored housewife or MILF, soccer mom type because maybe they wouldn't be seeking $700 ppm and maybe find a regular ppm for the fall.

    After few deadends I came across a profile that was very well written and just clicked on all cylinders. Curvy, open minded and attractive sounding more of an escort than a SB and why I am posting here instead of SB section.

    I sent her a message and it was like wearing an old pair of jeans that are the perfect fit.

    After a few days of hearing about scammers who mistreated some of our brothers here this one didn't disappoint. Ppm was easy to negotiate and very fair. I was very pleased and will definitely repeat, those curves.

    Here is here profile and HMU if you need more or contact etc.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/954a7...8-32075732ee27

  13. #6231

    Scam or real?

    Hey why'all, I can across this ad and it looks TGTBT. Anyone else have insight? Her number and pics have appeared in a few other cities over the past couple months. Thanks for any insight! https://escortalligator.com.dc.listc...post/36475099/.

  14. #6230

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    I decided to give her a shot. She was pretty nice to me on the phone and I went to check her out. When I met her she was not wearing a bra and looked good to me. I went into her basement and met her big dog, who was friendly. After that she chatted with me a bit. She is super chatty and certainly a little off, but whatever. It's not like I was planning to move in. She got naked and smoked my pole bare for about 10 minutes then strapped me up and rode me for about 5 minutes. She jumped off and sucked me until I shot in her mouth. I rolled out after a little / lot of small talk and went about my business. I can't see what the complaints are about her. I think if you are respectful and easy going, she'll rock your world and swallow your kids. Not a bad way to waste 30 minutes. I'll hit her up when I'm in the area again for sure!

    Looks: 6.5/10 MILF next door.

    Attitude: 9/10.

    Rodeo skills: 7/10.

    Mic skills: 7/10.
    What were the damages? I remember seeing her back when she first started. I paid. 8 back then for the same service you got. Last time I texted her she said 1. 5 minimum. I reminded her what I paid before and she got mad and blocked me. Too bad. She was fun.

  15. #6229

    Girlfriend

    https://escortalligator.com.dc.listc...537/alexandria

    Stopped by to see this one the other day. Safe neighborhood in Alexandria off RT1. She's a big girl and not quite my type but luckily she has a girlfriend living with her that is tall and thin which is my type so I went with her. Nice BBBJ with ball licking to get me started. I was rock hard when I entered her from behind. Nice view. She was nice and tight and took all I had. I didn't last long and filled the bag pounding hard. She helped clean me up and I was on my way. She held my had on the way to the door and kissed me on my way out. Not a pro but a chick looking to make a few extra bucks. I will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape