Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5368
    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    One of the oldest scams in the book. She got you, homie.
    Yep. And I think been reported on as such also.

  2. #5367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by JustCurius  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/539141544017

    I didn't find any bad reviews for this Ashley and decided to take a chance. She responded promptly to my text, and we chatted back and forth. She wanted me to buy a "vanilla Visa card," which, in hindsight, might have saved me from my own stupidity, since I never got to meet her. Anyway, she advertises for Cash App, and she said she would accept. I offered a small advance as a token of good faith. (Please, don't laugh. For some reason, I feel compelled to show my good faith, despite getting burned in the past). She texted her address, which is a Northlake apartment complex near the mall, without her apartment number. That's the last I heard from her. Got there and crickets. Just a word of warning. Would love to know if someone got the goods before she got her money.
    One of the oldest scams in the book. She got you, homie.

  3. #5366

    Don't recommend this Ashley

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/539141544017

    I didn't find any bad reviews for this Ashley and decided to take a chance. She responded promptly to my text, and we chatted back and forth. She wanted me to buy a "vanilla Visa card," which, in hindsight, might have saved me from my own stupidity, since I never got to meet her. Anyway, she advertises for Cash App, and she said she would accept. I offered a small advance as a token of good faith. (Please, don't laugh. For some reason, I feel compelled to show my good faith, despite getting burned in the past). She texted her address, which is a Northlake apartment complex near the mall, without her apartment number. That's the last I heard from her. Got there and crickets. Just a word of warning. Would love to know if someone got the goods before she got her money.

  4. #5365

    Stanly county

    What's up. Long time lurker first time poster. Does anyone know of any girls that work out in Albemarle or locust? Any UTR girls? Or just any that will travel out this way?

    DM me if needed. Thanks.

  5. #5364

    Sky / Chloe / Khloe

    Quote Originally Posted by BossDogg99  [View Original Post]
    So I saw Sky about a month ago, and had a great time. Body was on point, didn't rush, and was very accommodating.

    The number I called for her was under this ad, https://outcall.com.charlotte.listcr...post/30074422/.

    There have been a ton of recent ads with her name / pics / description, many of them with different numbers.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...t/35874170/sky

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...t/35873433/sky

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...36467217/khloe

    Anyone have any idea if any of these are really her?

    Thanks guys,
    Her ads say she accepts $icecreamcandy. Ice Cream is another name used for Ice which is another name for meth. I'm not sure if that's what she's referring to.

    GB40.

  6. #5363
    I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.


    Posts: 132

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    When I search for Liz in Charlotte escorts, I get the message Sorry. No matches. Please try some different terms. 4 years ago, she was my favorite because she favored a co-worker of mine. I'm also curious what she is like now.
    She advertises as a body rub girl. Search under Indy Provider.

  7. #5362

    Sky / Chloe / Khloe

    So I saw Sky about a month ago, and had a great time. Body was on point, didn't rush, and was very accommodating.

    The number I called for her was under this ad, https://outcall.com.charlotte.listcr...post/30074422/.

    There have been a ton of recent ads with her name / pics / description, many of them with different numbers.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...t/35874170/sky

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...t/35873433/sky

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...36467217/khloe

    Anyone have any idea if any of these are really her?

    Thanks guys,

  8. #5361
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDogg99  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few post on her recently. Is this who everyone's talking about?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/532968469876
    This is Cali.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/267039061391

  9. #5360

    Is this Cali?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo0730  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Cali before and she was great. No issues at all. She stays / lives in a medium / lower end hotel. She is a very sweet girl and total GFE. She is a great kisser and the BBBJ was awesome with lots of attention to the boys. I also asked for some rimming which most girls don't do. She gave me the best rim job I've ever had sticking her tongue as far into my asshole as she could. She rimmed me for at least 10 minutes and I was in heaven. I finished Cfs in mish kissing the whole time until I popped in the bag. I would highly recommend her and would feel confident making an appointment with her. She has posted less ads lately but I don't know why. If you're into it, she'll give you the best rim job you've ever had.

    Jimbo.
    I've seen a few post on her recently. Is this who everyone's talking about?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/532968469876

  10. #5359

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenss  [View Original Post]
    She has multiple reviews here if you do a search. She is real, has been around for a while. Her pix are a bit old. She is older and heavier. I saw her a few months ago. Distracted a few times and not always focused on the appointment, but good communications and ready to start up shortly after I arrived. Generally a good GFE provider from my one experience.
    When I search for Liz in Charlotte escorts, I get the message "Sorry. No matches. Please try some different terms. " 4 years ago, she was my favorite because she favored a co-worker of mine. I'm also curious what she is like now.

  11. #5358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139

    Liz question

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBearsc2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone taken this one for a test drive? PM me as I live in Columbia.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/199010900092
    She has multiple reviews here if you do a search. She is real, has been around for a while. Her pix are a bit old. She is older and heavier. I saw her a few months ago. Distracted a few times and not always focused on the appointment, but good communications and ready to start up shortly after I arrived. Generally a good GFE provider from my one experience.

  12. #5357
    Quote Originally Posted by PgRobe9  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I know a UTR girl who is looking for some help. Let me know if you are interested DM me and I'll let you know the details. She's great and has a friend as well. Let me know ASAP.
    Please send me the info.

  13. #5356

    Riley

    Seen Riley few times. Always great sessions.

    I like it slow and her bbjcim is great.

    However, I see that she is bit like business. I don't like the hotel room too. I always hate hotel rooms and prefer private places.

    Anyway, due to lack of quality providers in Charlotte, I will settle for her anyway than an unknown, unreliable provider.

    By the way, if you know of any provider that works from home (with good reviews), please let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    I saw Riley last spring. Short petite brunette with gorgeous cute face. Everything on the table, except maybe Greek (I'm not into that so I didn't try) daty, lfk, BBBJCIM. She's very quiet and didn't really seem to get into it except for a few soft moans, but wasn't a starfish either. She wasn't super talkative either but was very sweet. Works out of hotels.

    Saw Megan last week. Tall thin blonde, dyed her hair the day of so it's a bit darker but still blondish. She told me she doesn't do Greek. Lfk, daty, BBBJ (heard she does cim but I didn't finish that way) first pop in mish, second I let her ride CG and just watching that thin tight blond body ride me was worth it. She got into it a bit more than Riley did. She also works out of her apartment, so that's a plus for me (I get anxious going to hotels for this) she was also very sweet and a lot more talkative and open then Riley.

    I personally prefer Megan. She's cleaned up and straight up told me she doesn't party anymore, just smokes and drinks a bit, which I could tell based on how easy it was to chat with her. I've also read that Riley can seem a bit business like when arranging sessions.

  14. #5355

    Liz

    Anyone taken this one for a test drive? PM me as I live in Columbia.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/199010900092

  15. #5354

    The Paranoid Guy's Guide to Fun with Megan

    So I'm like super paranoid all the time in this hobby and I don't know why because I get the risks, but still I am. Saw all the reviews for Megan on here (which is a requirement for any lady I see) and decided to give it a try. Drove all around her neighborhood and the street looking for things out of place and it was all relaxed and quiet, so I went in. Like others mentioned she met on the stairs and we went on up. I'm not a "regular" in the hobby so I completely fumbled the LE check on the stairs because we were kinda in public (yes, I know, I'm a moron). Eventually I passed when I realized I was being a moron, she just wanted me to touch one of her private areas. Apartments wig me out though. I always wonder how long a provider can stay in one place before a do-good neighbor catches on that a regular flow of random dudes is coming to her place. Maybe people just don't care- either way I survived of course as you can tell since I am writing this. Her apartment was decent, yes some smoke smell as mentioned by others but not too bad IMO and I don't smoke. It was lunch time though, so maybe it changes throughout the day. In my normal paranoid process I kind of cased out the apartment first after asking if I could (which she said no problem and was cool with it). Lots and lots of closets, and yes like a weirdo I did look in them all and there were no 300 pound dudes there to rob me once I was buck naked. It was pretty clear though that she likely doesn't live there, she uses it as her "office". Nothing really out of the ordinary though so I put the donation on the bedside table. We talked for a few minutes and relaxed some and then I just asked her to get naked and she did, which calmed me down and we got to business. Very nice girl, tall, long legs, good body maybe a few extra pounds but perfectly healthy and normal, soft skin. She was open to some GFE kissing and BBBJCIM which was nicely done. Her kitty was shaved and clean and looked edible, though I'm not one for DATY on providers. I thought I read about people talking about big labia on Megan, that is not the case. Until you get in there, it's very well maintained and well kept inside. I'm not into anything freaky, so she pretty much allowed whatever I asked for and we just went with it. She allows multiple pops if you're up for it. For the rates she charges, which I personally feel are pretty low (I did 200 for an Hour) she is probably one of the better options out there right now. Anyway, for all you paranoid guys out there like me (you know who you are) if you can get over the risk of the apartment environment and the what-ifs of nosy neighbors- there is nothing to fear here, just a good time to be had!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape