Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,526 to 18,540 of 32173
-
08-12-19 10:18 #13648Senior Member

Posts: 29She works at eden in Virginia
Creep around google or other specialty sites, you'll find them pretty quickly.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 09:49 #13647Senior Member

Posts: 278Sasha Link
Link and or contact info for Sasha? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Buckyy
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 09:17 #13646Senior Member

Posts: 29Try Harmony Spa
I usually just do a standard session, but their rates are reasonable, girls have all been super attractive (assuming you like Russian / Slavic women). Diana is a stunner.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 08:41 #13645Senior Member

Posts: 109I've seen Sasha several times now and I can attest to that. She has the most amazing body and curves. She likes to take things really slow by teasing a lot, but she does work quickly on the flip. I'd like to try tipping her and seeing if she'd just start out topless, start from the flip immediately and work slowly.
Originally Posted by LizardLeader18
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 08:27 #13644Senior Member

Posts: 263I'm pretty sure it's closed, not only is the sign gone, but the window is not blacked out / covered and seems the spot is empty. I went to one of the stores at that strip mall the other day and that's what I noticed.
Originally Posted by Krakatoa
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 05:44 #13643Regular Member

Posts: 3I wouldn't give up on King. Next time go and ask for Cici. Katie was my ATF as well and Cici looks just like her in my option. Plus will give you the same level of service as Katie. I know for a fact the Katie did move on to Miko's. I never went and saw her there but I did see her car there one day, but didn't have time to go in and visit. I'm not sure if she is still there. I think she may have moved to Imperial in Annandale.
Originally Posted by RedRocks1968
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 00:10 #13642Senior Member

Posts: 206Green gone?
One more thing: I happened to drive by 1057 W Broad st and noticed the massage sign was missing from the second story window where it had been for a couple of years. Anybody know the story? I checked out the NewsPress and didn't find anything since the armed robbery in June. I suspect that was the beginning of the end.
-
08-11-19 23:11 #13641Senior Member

Posts: 206Easy boys
I guess I should have expected a lot of PMs. Don't everybody go at once.
Originally Posted by Krakatoa
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 23:03 #13640Senior Member

Posts: 206My bad
Sorry guys. Don't know if it was a brain fart or a weird auto-correct by the board. Probably the former. I meant to say Crystal, not Cherry.
Originally Posted by RedBird3
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 20:11 #13639Senior Member

Posts: 377Rtff
This time I will say it. To develop enough street cred to ask these type of questions, there are a few things to do. First, Read the F. Forum. (RTFF for short). Plenty has been mentioned about nearly everyone Frankie mentioned, some of which are discussed quite often. You need to read back 10 or 20 pages worth at a minimum, and then based on what you find, do some google searches, etc. You will find everything you need. THen, visit a gal or a place and post a review. Doing both of these things before asking will lead to more satisfactory results.
Originally Posted by Legend42
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 17:55 #13638Senior Member

Posts: 26Herndon
Herndon. Leesburg doesn't have anything worth while.
Originally Posted by Athlete21
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 17:27 #13637Senior Member

Posts: 119Anyone comment on this one?
Pm me if you wish.
Thanks.
https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/hot-asia...44498-25773372
-
08-11-19 08:35 #13636Senior Member

Posts: 68Cherry
Is this the cherry you are talking about.
Originally Posted by Krakatoa
[View Original Post]
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...6/9135028.html
-
08-11-19 08:34 #13635Regular Member

Posts: 3It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none
For us new guys, do you have any of these gals contact information?
Originally Posted by FrankDigitola
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 16:27 #13634Senior Member

Posts: 57Sasha. Eden Massage
Had a chance to see Sasha. Wow. The pics don't do her body justice. Also, nobody mentioned how great her massage actually is. 10/10 would go for just the massage. She did finish me rather quickly after the flip, so I may ask her to take her time massaging other parts before diving in for the end.











Reply With Quote






