Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 10957
-
08-12-19 10:56 #2137Senior Member

Posts: 142She looks considerably worse that her picture and insists on protection. She said yes to 250 for a few hours of play, but I passed.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 08:19 #2136Senior Member

Posts: 3748SA Hoe prices
While most that I've seen that are on SA were in the 150 to 200 range, I did get two who were 100 and 120, both slam dunk cum in pussy girls, and both under 30, who I would consider 8 to 9's in looks. Of course I did not pay that crooked site--but I got those two cheaper ones myself, without referral, directly off of SA, by contacting them right on the site, but without paying the site. And, no I'm not yet ready to reaveal my methods about that yet. So please don't blow up my inbox about that. It still does NOT work all the time and I'm not yet sure why.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
But of course NO method will work, in order to get them cheaply and affordably, if they are not ready to accept your price. This is why, before contacting them, I try to glean whether or not they are girls that know that they are hoes. Because the ones that do, will readily accept offers for standard hoe prices. But if they do not know that they are hoes, then all bets are off! This is why I seek the ones in the former catagory, rather than the latter.
-
08-12-19 07:36 #2135Senior Member

Posts: 664Do you use an out of the USA zipcode?
If so do you use a fake out of the country address like Canada? Thanks CM.
Originally Posted by Ibbored07
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 21:24 #2134Senior Member

Posts: 650She has been around a long time and is / was willing to do 200 at your hotel. I took a pass but she is real and has been reviewed here as OK. She is just trying to test the deep pocket syndrome.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 15:28 #2133Senior Member

Posts: 203Just sayin.
If your budget is 80 to 100 dollars, you are not going to have much success on a sugar daddy site. If you are struggling with the thought of paying ninety bucks for one month membership then this site is not for you. Even if you got around paying the monthly fee. Then what? You still have to compete with other offers from a hundred other guys.
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 15:18 #2132Senior Member

Posts: 338Mangle88768
What? I read this a few times and understand English may be her second or third language. But still cannot figure out brother piece.
https://www.seeking.com/member/287e3...5-dcb6f316bc46
About Me.
I am 5'5 with dark brown hair that really turns blonde in the summer so presently I am a dirty blonde. I have two brother both are married and both live close to home so seeing them is a weekly occassion. I am a very close to my family and like to spend time with them so I want to meet someone that is OK with that and will also enjoy the time with my family as much as with his own.
-
08-11-19 14:43 #2131Senior Member

Posts: 114Vanilla Visa
I used the 100 dollar Vanilla Visa card, just put in the zip code online and they took the payment without a issue right away.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 14:43 #2130Senior Member

Posts: 28I use a google play card with a made up google account on a spare android device. You buy the google play card with cash then add it to the mad up google account. You can then buy an SA membership using google play.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 14:10 #2129Senior Member

Posts: 664International Gift card?
S A will not take a USA gift card Any help? Thanks CM
-
08-11-19 13:40 #2128Senior Member

Posts: 265If you're concerned about paying for 3 months then getting booted off and lose your money, go month to month. If you don't want to pay because you can't afford it then you probably shouldn't be on SA to begin with. Look for referrals more in line with your budget in the escort forum.
Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 13:28 #2127Senior Member

Posts: 265Can either one of them host?
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 13:17 #2126Senior Member

Posts: 265Cutiewithabootay
Another pay for meet & greet. Cutiewithabooty claims to have two businesses: moving company and mobile car detailing service. Apparently they're doing so well she has to pickup extra income on the side. Demands 100 for meet & greet, not negotiable, to cover gas and baby sitter. Fun not included and the 100 only counts to the meet & greet. Pointed out the flaw in her thinking considering it was a 10 minute drive and less than an hour, then she changed her tune and said it's compensation for her time. Didn't get to the ppm other than she cannot host.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7c4f8...b-24dbb2da57f3
I've paid for uber and a reasonable amount for a babysitter in the past but she has a car and 100 plus drinks for maybe 30 minute meet & greet is unreasonable.
-
08-11-19 10:05 #2125Senior Member

Posts: 380I'm in the same boat as you but my limit is about 100.
Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 23:41 #2124Senior Member

Posts: 161Second one looks like there may be some gender confusion.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 20:26 #2123Banned Member

Posts: 600Worthless
Don't bother. She thinks she's a porn star and charges over 300+?
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





