Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 10968
-
08-11-19 15:28 #2133Senior Member

Posts: 203Just sayin.
If your budget is 80 to 100 dollars, you are not going to have much success on a sugar daddy site. If you are struggling with the thought of paying ninety bucks for one month membership then this site is not for you. Even if you got around paying the monthly fee. Then what? You still have to compete with other offers from a hundred other guys.
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 15:18 #2132Senior Member

Posts: 338Mangle88768
What? I read this a few times and understand English may be her second or third language. But still cannot figure out brother piece.
https://www.seeking.com/member/287e3...5-dcb6f316bc46
About Me.
I am 5'5 with dark brown hair that really turns blonde in the summer so presently I am a dirty blonde. I have two brother both are married and both live close to home so seeing them is a weekly occassion. I am a very close to my family and like to spend time with them so I want to meet someone that is OK with that and will also enjoy the time with my family as much as with his own.
-
08-11-19 14:43 #2131Senior Member

Posts: 114Vanilla Visa
I used the 100 dollar Vanilla Visa card, just put in the zip code online and they took the payment without a issue right away.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 14:43 #2130Senior Member

Posts: 28I use a google play card with a made up google account on a spare android device. You buy the google play card with cash then add it to the mad up google account. You can then buy an SA membership using google play.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 14:10 #2129Senior Member

Posts: 664International Gift card?
S A will not take a USA gift card Any help? Thanks CM
-
08-11-19 13:40 #2128Senior Member

Posts: 265If you're concerned about paying for 3 months then getting booted off and lose your money, go month to month. If you don't want to pay because you can't afford it then you probably shouldn't be on SA to begin with. Look for referrals more in line with your budget in the escort forum.
Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 13:28 #2127Senior Member

Posts: 265Can either one of them host?
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 13:17 #2126Senior Member

Posts: 265Cutiewithabootay
Another pay for meet & greet. Cutiewithabooty claims to have two businesses: moving company and mobile car detailing service. Apparently they're doing so well she has to pickup extra income on the side. Demands 100 for meet & greet, not negotiable, to cover gas and baby sitter. Fun not included and the 100 only counts to the meet & greet. Pointed out the flaw in her thinking considering it was a 10 minute drive and less than an hour, then she changed her tune and said it's compensation for her time. Didn't get to the ppm other than she cannot host.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7c4f8...b-24dbb2da57f3
I've paid for uber and a reasonable amount for a babysitter in the past but she has a car and 100 plus drinks for maybe 30 minute meet & greet is unreasonable.
-
08-11-19 10:05 #2125Senior Member

Posts: 381I'm in the same boat as you but my limit is about 100.
Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 23:41 #2124Senior Member

Posts: 161Second one looks like there may be some gender confusion.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 20:26 #2123Banned Member

Posts: 600Worthless
Don't bother. She thinks she's a porn star and charges over 300+?
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 18:53 #2122Regular Member

Posts: 13I've been on and off the site for a few years now. Probably racked up already 6-10 months in membership fees. Would love to stay on the site year round and pick up leads 24/7, the membership cost is steep though. If there was a way to avoid paying the membership fee and still contacting the girls that would be great. Saves me money to spend on banging the girls too. I THINK there is a way to do it. I've heard about it and I did find out how to get girls to contact me without paying, but SA support caught on and stopped me.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
As far as paying the girls: I'm too spoiled by mexico to pay any more than $80 for sex. I see guys paying $200, $300 pay per meets. Yeah. No LOL. I'm waaaaaay too spoiled. Mexico you can fuck a 10 for $80. No way in hell I would shell out 2 benjamins for any of these girls. One session of sex is worth no where near that much.
I go after college girls that are 21 years old or lower, I'm in my mid 20's. The girls that are 22-24 usually will require "the standard pricing", at least $200, something stupid like that. The younger girls though are okay will less money. 18-21 is the sweet spot. They take more work to find but they exist. For example, my current girl is a 20 why / o college student and looks average, she's chubby actually. But she sucks dick like a total pro and the service is amazing. Plus extremely low maintenance, always on time for our dates, and well organized. She is okay accepting $50 per meet up. These are the prices that I go for. No more than $70 to be honest.
For anyone who is under 30, please don't give these 23 year old girls several hundreds of dollars. It really spoils them and frankly they are worth no where near that much money.
-
08-10-19 16:25 #2121Senior Member

Posts: 50Delusional
This one approached me on SA and after a little chit chat offered to visit for 7. When I politely declined she turned bitchy and accused me of wasting her time.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 15:10 #2120Senior Member

Posts: 353Some bites on the good ole SA
https://www.seeking.com/member/bcfb4...e-11a0ca5d68ca
This one is from Saugus. Wanted 400 at first but came back with 250. Open minded and everything but anal. Fine ass. Wanted to know if anyone seen her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/5ba7d...a-2416cdccb79c
This one quoted 300 for a few hours 400 overnight. Very aggressive sending all the pics you can think of. Her video of her giving head was descent.
-
08-10-19 14:58 #2119Senior Member

Posts: 650Just pony up the small investment and gather up the contact info. There is no such thing as a free ride.
Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




