Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 10620
-
08-12-19 20:33 #2070Senior Member

Posts: 127Angellina
Anyone have any info?
Originally Posted by Temp2018
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 18:51 #2069Senior Member

Posts: 65Gina / Hazel Info
Ok they are 2 diff people. You all know Gina Asian crack DT Portland. She is still a lot of fun when you can catch her. Hazel wanted to try this I said I would help her, she got so many flaked in 2 days she asked me to help her by not posting. So as far as I know Hazel is out. Am I wrong?
Originally Posted by JackReach30
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 23:27 #2068Senior Member

Posts: 107Yea 400 clams Ill pass.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 14:31 #2067Senior Member

Posts: 379Cami
I reviewed her in #1660 — she is also camdillia1221 on tna. I hate these slimming filters as she is heavier than her pics. Also kind of loose but wet and had a giant cip. Covered I wouldn't have felt a thing and I'm not small. I had a pleasant time because she was nice. Mine was 300. Told me her bf was at work so I gtfo. Huge but friendly dog. Apt incall.
Originally Posted by JackReach30
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 13:24 #2066Senior Member

Posts: 2938She's a pro. Not a big deal but not a local SB Ether.
Originally Posted by HotDog7979
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 06:12 #2065Senior Member

Posts: 160Mia of MP
https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/6232569
Saw her a couple of times, will not repeat anymore. Her pics are accurate, and she has a nice pussy. However, she promised GFE, and there was never any. No kissing, and no eating pussy, no 69. Both appointments were rushed, and it sucked. Bbfscip $250.
-
08-10-19 06:08 #2064Senior Member

Posts: 160Cami of MP
https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/6350586
She is cute, body is beat up, almost like she lost a lot, lot of weight. She has a nice pussy, okay head game. Probably not repeat, not that great. BBFS, donation was like $250.
-
08-10-19 05:31 #2063Senior Member

Posts: 160Gina / Hazel
Yep, I saw her tonight. It took awhile, but if you are patient enough, you will eventually get there. It takes a lot of patience with her. Her time management skills are terrible. Bbfscip.
Originally Posted by WantsMore
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 18:36 #2062Senior Member

Posts: 115Not Gina?
Just found this post, it suggests she's not Gina. Curious if anyone else has seen her?
Originally Posted by BradCooperMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 17:21 #2061Senior Member

Posts: 107Here is another one I'm looking into.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/fd4c0...b-cb8e8dc60e2b
-
08-09-19 17:17 #2060Senior Member

Posts: 107Awesome. I"m guessing bb offered?
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 15:02 #2059Senior Member

Posts: 115Thanks
Thanks, that appears to be her; she's aged from Photo Brad Cooper first posted all of a year ago.
Originally Posted by Warpfactor69
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 14:36 #2058Senior Member

Posts: 2035See posts 1866,1867, and 1869 in this section.
Originally Posted by WantsMore
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 13:41 #2057Senior Member

Posts: 115Looking for any info on this provider.
She's been posting since January, I think someone here has mentioned her but she never posts a name.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8083040527/1 no name
-
08-09-19 12:38 #2056Senior Member

Posts: 2938The posted pics where old a year ago LOL and I think she had a kid?
Originally Posted by JackReach30
[View Original Post]
So who knows if the body is still long and lean.












Reply With Quote





