Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,486 to 22,500 of 28207
-
08-11-19 08:51 #5722Senior Member

Posts: 494Anissa
Everything said here true. She's a real sweetheart. Brings out the SaveAHoe in me. Hope the "good guys" here go see her and that the jerks stay the F away.
Rodent Recommend.
Originally Posted by Riley4511
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 05:24 #5721Senior Member

Posts: 145Agreed
I totally agree. I've been with her twice and she is a great provider! Curvy and cute with a sweet personality and very skillful.
Originally Posted by BeachMedic
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 21:16 #5720Senior Member

Posts: 157Avery
Went and saw this cutie for the fourth time and she is becoming my ATF. No she's not a model but she is down to earth and very submissive and it's all about me and she makes me feel like I'm her boyfriend but I know I'm not. BBBJ, FIV, DATY, CFS, LFK and k9 is amazing. Love her younger technique and Mr. Thick. She is not able to DT him but the younger gymnastics way make up for it. Be respectful and she will reward you emenslly. Remember as always YMMV. If you an ass and cod move on. Avery deserves men who know how to conduct themselves around quality women.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...638/8135627429
-
08-10-19 20:48 #5719Senior Member

Posts: 86Really?
Only two girls in ad, not five. She was blonde now burnett. Her ad plainly states "forget the second girl on page two, no longer doing doubles".
Originally Posted by TheRogue099
[View Original Post]
Any photos submitted under one phone number stay there forever. She can't delete them. Don't know who the dude is / was but he is no where to be found, definitely not at her apartment (no longer working out of a hotel).
Not her captain, just a photographer wondering why the confusion over an ad.
Enough said. Moving on.
-
08-10-19 17:56 #5718Senior Member

Posts: 2419Madeira Beach is in Tampa?
Wrong thread. This is the Tampa thread. Madeira Beach is an hour West from Tampa. Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by OlderGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 17:33 #5717Banned Member

Posts: 173Claire playing on the beach ATF
This woman give a great BBBJ and.
Loves giving and receiving oral.
She is very patient with you and.
Definitely knows how to get you hard. Very smart.
And easy to talk to. She is a fun ride but you must cover.
Up before you fuck her sweet pussy.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...6410631/Claire
Route 727 turn on 202 and park at 2930.
-
08-10-19 17:05 #5716Senior Member

Posts: 402Sugarlilly
Let me slow this down for you. I haven't been able to get a hold of Kate or Doll lately so I went and saw Sugarlilly in Pinellas. I don't believe for a second that make up, photoshopping and filters were not involved in those pics, otherwise she had one hell of a rough past few days. She is the girl in the posting link photos. I have no idea who the others are.
Originally Posted by DaytonaFoto2
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 15:25 #5715Senior Member

Posts: 37https://twitter.com/aalliss1/media
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
I don't think the ad is real.
-
08-10-19 14:19 #5714Senior Member

Posts: 616
Originally Posted by AlphaMale1
[View Original Post]
Yep, but who is the Dude?
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 13:27 #5713Regular Member

Posts: 12Jade is really cool. I really only lurk here but she's my ATF. Great personality, BBBJ is always good, and she's really receptive. That is her brother, but hes no worry.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 11:51 #5712Senior Member

Posts: 1765Srephanie
That girl, Stephanie, is the absolute bomb! If she is not a nympho, then she is a really good actress because I would swear she really, really gets into it. And, for you guys who complain about the messy hooker havens these girls inhabit, none of that applies. I don't think I've been in a neater room with some homey little touches. The disco light ball is retro cool and sets the mood. Stephanie does the full menu but I think she is still experimental with the Greek. Willing but inexperienced and a little afraid of the dick up the butt. And her price structure and MSOG is exactly what her ad states. A value bargain. She ignores the phone and gives all her attention to you. I did not get any sense that she is a volume girl with guys stacked up in a landing position like an airport. All good. She is a mature no drama girl with a Mom body so don't expect some young, skinny girl. Honestly, her skills make her a better choice than some young dead fish hottie who barely knows what to do with a dick. Pictures in the ad are exactly what you get when she meets you in her birthday suit at the door.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...504/8134107725
-
08-10-19 05:24 #5711Senior Member

Posts: 64Doll
Doll has apparently gotten clean and is out of the biz.
Originally Posted by AlphaMale1
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 00:01 #5710Senior Member

Posts: 5947Which one? Like 5 diff girls in that ad.
Originally Posted by AlphaMale1
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 23:59 #5709Senior Member

Posts: 86Link is of Sugarlilly, post asks about doll or Kate?
I am a little confused by your post. States she is older than pics but you can't get ahold of her? We're you reviewing Sugarlilly? If so photos are spot on (took them myself last week). No photoshop, straight out of camera.
Originally Posted by AlphaMale1
[View Original Post]
Are doll and Sugarlilly the same girl?
-
08-09-19 22:35 #5708Senior Member

Posts: 1144Chipotle?
It may sound crazy but do a search and you'll find this:
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...ief/1/chipotle
Young blonde spinner in south tampa? No way this is real. Anyone?











Reply With Quote





