Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 6979
-
08-10-19 12:23 #1759Senior Member

Posts: 152Use CCleaner and bleachbit to wipe out all cookies and temp files. Some sites store flash cookies which aren't deleted by normal browser cleanings. I remember one dating site I had a hell of a time even using a VPN, it kept deleting my accounts within 10 minutes until I figured out it was using flash cookies.
Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 12:09 #1758Senior Member

Posts: 1070You good to go, assuming you change obvious ones like phone and email. What did you do to get banned?
Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 09:37 #1757Regular Member

Posts: 18Fuck, spoke too soon
Got hit with the perma ban. I don't care about the money, got plenty of contacts to last me a while. But this site has been an absolute gold mine and would love to come back. My question is, can I just create a new account?
- Prepaid card, fake name.
- New IP (VPN).
- New picture.
- New name.
Anything else I should do? Thanks guys.
-
08-09-19 16:08 #1756Regular Member

Posts: 18I'm younger than a lot of people on there I'm pretty sure, or so I've been told. I get a lot of traffic on there and have had some pretty damn good success. I have had people come over for free or like $40 - $50 before. But with her, I have something set up for 175. For most people, you can start in the double digits though, seriously, and work to maybe 120.
Originally Posted by Rubicon666
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 13:42 #1755Senior Member

Posts: 561Babyeva
Anybody seen this one??
https://www.seeking.com/member/f8e19...1-1775456383d9
Have a meet for this weekend, want to avoid wasting my time.
-
08-08-19 19:28 #1754Senior Member

Posts: 76I started at 150 and she said no way LOL.
Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 13:25 #1753Regular Member

Posts: 18Chatting with her right now she's good for 175.
Originally Posted by Rubicon666
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 18:06 #1752Senior Member

Posts: 208When you buy credits it unlocks that conversation and only that conversation. Some times it takes days for the other to respond back, sometimes they never respond back. My point, your credits can be wasted and easily diminished. I do not like the site at all as of yet. Good luck.
Originally Posted by AceWalker
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 15:46 #1751Senior Member

Posts: 265I pay at the end of the date. If they want you to pay before the date, that ends the conversation, since its likely a scam.
Originally Posted by AceWalker
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 15:28 #1750Senior Member

Posts: 1070At the date. Never ever pay ahead of time (need money for gas, etc) as it's a scam. I would pay at end, if pay at beginning of date you run the risk of her booking out of there when she gets up to powder her nose. I found two a total waste as just got scammers and girls with GPS or mostly girls who liked to have a good dinner while being paid for it, but maybe you can be one of the lucky few.
Originally Posted by AceWalker
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 13:38 #1749Senior Member

Posts: 200Wyp
I created a profile for WYP. I have yet to buy credits but I sent some offers out and have 4 dates ready to go. My question is after I buy the credits to unlock the conversation, when do I pay the agreed upon amount for the date?
-
08-06-19 18:00 #1748Senior Member

Posts: 5229It depends. An hour? No. But. If it's something like spending half or a full day together with a few pops, that's different.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
I've had lucky "accidental" long dates when we agreed to an hour meeting but it turned into a full day and night and it was not a penny more. In this case, 500 would be a bargain.
BMD.
-
08-06-19 15:55 #1747Senior Member

Posts: 576350? That's nothin'
https://www.seeking.com/member/cc80f...c-e1ca922f085e
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
This one messages me says she's going to be visiting south central CT next week and wa ts to know if I want to set something up.
I ask her what allowance. 500.
I told her I don't value companionship that much.
-
08-06-19 13:05 #1746Senior Member

Posts: 1715$350
Please No pussy om SA is worth that. Move on an find the no BS gems who are hidden here. Forget the freakin golddiggers who think their freakin vaginas are lined with platinium.
Originally Posted by Rubicon666
[View Original Post]
Just my freakin 2 cents.
-
08-06-19 11:11 #1745Senior Member

Posts: 265300+? Its just crazy. Stick to your guns, keep the prices reasonable! .
Originally Posted by GMike76
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





