Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1759
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray  [View Original Post]
    Got hit with the perma ban. I don't care about the money, got plenty of contacts to last me a while. But this site has been an absolute gold mine and would love to come back. My question is, can I just create a new account?

    - Prepaid card, fake name.

    - New IP (VPN).

    - New picture.

    - New name.

    Anything else I should do? Thanks guys.
    Use CCleaner and bleachbit to wipe out all cookies and temp files. Some sites store flash cookies which aren't deleted by normal browser cleanings. I remember one dating site I had a hell of a time even using a VPN, it kept deleting my accounts within 10 minutes until I figured out it was using flash cookies.

  2. #1758
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray  [View Original Post]
    Got hit with the perma ban. I don't care about the money, got plenty of contacts to last me a while. But this site has been an absolute gold mine and would love to come back. My question is, can I just create a new account?

    - Prepaid card, fake name.

    - New IP (VPN).

    - New picture.

    - New name.

    Anything else I should do? Thanks guys.
    You good to go, assuming you change obvious ones like phone and email. What did you do to get banned?

  3. #1757

    Fuck, spoke too soon

    Got hit with the perma ban. I don't care about the money, got plenty of contacts to last me a while. But this site has been an absolute gold mine and would love to come back. My question is, can I just create a new account?

    - Prepaid card, fake name.

    - New IP (VPN).

    - New picture.

    - New name.

    Anything else I should do? Thanks guys.

  4. #1756
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    I started at 150 and she said no way LOL.
    I'm younger than a lot of people on there I'm pretty sure, or so I've been told. I get a lot of traffic on there and have had some pretty damn good success. I have had people come over for free or like $40 - $50 before. But with her, I have something set up for 175. For most people, you can start in the double digits though, seriously, and work to maybe 120.

  5. #1755

    Babyeva

    Anybody seen this one??

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f8e19...1-1775456383d9

    Have a meet for this weekend, want to avoid wasting my time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190709-155717.jpg‎   1e046f06-51eb-43ba-94d7-bc0b91d7c7ff.jpg‎   fdd0f196-4659-4faf-911c-d120c73bd62e.jpg‎  

  6. #1754
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray  [View Original Post]
    Chatting with her right now she's good for 175.
    I started at 150 and she said no way LOL.

  7. #1753
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/25409...0-9cf06bb48f40

    Any info on this one. She quoted me 350 min. I will try to work her lower LOL.
    Chatting with her right now she's good for 175.

  8. #1752
    Quote Originally Posted by AceWalker  [View Original Post]
    I created a profile for WYP. I have yet to buy credits but I sent some offers out and have 4 dates ready to go. My question is after I buy the credits to unlock the conversation, when do I pay the agreed upon amount for the date?
    When you buy credits it unlocks that conversation and only that conversation. Some times it takes days for the other to respond back, sometimes they never respond back. My point, your credits can be wasted and easily diminished. I do not like the site at all as of yet. Good luck.

  9. #1751
    Quote Originally Posted by AceWalker  [View Original Post]
    I created a profile for WYP. I have yet to buy credits but I sent some offers out and have 4 dates ready to go. My question is after I buy the credits to unlock the conversation, when do I pay the agreed upon amount for the date?
    I pay at the end of the date. If they want you to pay before the date, that ends the conversation, since its likely a scam.

  10. #1750
    Quote Originally Posted by AceWalker  [View Original Post]
    I created a profile for WYP. I have yet to buy credits but I sent some offers out and have 4 dates ready to go. My question is after I buy the credits to unlock the conversation, when do I pay the agreed upon amount for the date?
    At the date. Never ever pay ahead of time (need money for gas, etc) as it's a scam. I would pay at end, if pay at beginning of date you run the risk of her booking out of there when she gets up to powder her nose. I found two a total waste as just got scammers and girls with GPS or mostly girls who liked to have a good dinner while being paid for it, but maybe you can be one of the lucky few.

  11. #1749

    Wyp

    I created a profile for WYP. I have yet to buy credits but I sent some offers out and have 4 dates ready to go. My question is after I buy the credits to unlock the conversation, when do I pay the agreed upon amount for the date?

  12. #1748
    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/cc80f...c-e1ca922f085e

    This one messages me says she's going to be visiting south central CT next week and wa ts to know if I want to set something up.

    I ask her what allowance. 500.

    I told her I don't value companionship that much.
    It depends. An hour? No. But. If it's something like spending half or a full day together with a few pops, that's different.

    I've had lucky "accidental" long dates when we agreed to an hour meeting but it turned into a full day and night and it was not a penny more. In this case, 500 would be a bargain.

    BMD.

  13. #1747
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576

    350? That's nothin'

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Please No pussy om SA is worth that. Move on an find the no BS gems who are hidden here. Forget the freakin golddiggers who think their freakin vaginas are lined with platinium.

    Just my freakin 2 cents.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/cc80f...c-e1ca922f085e

    This one messages me says she's going to be visiting south central CT next week and wa ts to know if I want to set something up.

    I ask her what allowance. 500.

    I told her I don't value companionship that much.

  14. #1746

    $350

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/25409...0-9cf06bb48f40

    Any info on this one. She quoted me 350 min. I will try to work her lower LOL.
    Please No pussy om SA is worth that. Move on an find the no BS gems who are hidden here. Forget the freakin golddiggers who think their freakin vaginas are lined with platinium.

    Just my freakin 2 cents.

  15. #1745
    Quote Originally Posted by GMike76  [View Original Post]
    I was texting to her for a few days we were suppose to meet yesterday but she flaked wanted 350 got her down to 300 and yes there is a sob story.
    300+? Its just crazy. Stick to your guns, keep the prices reasonable! .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape