Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 405 of 546 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 455 505 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 8176
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2116
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    It has been a couple months since I used it. It seemed like there were nothing but scamming and losers wanting to sell pics and vids online. Who pays for that?? Porn is free! Just curious if anyine is having luck. And not paying 600 dollars! Anyone can do that. But legit finds with chicks that want 100 to 200 for a couple or so hours of play for where it is a good deal. I used to find those all the time in years past but now just seems as if its fakes, online scammers, or golden pussy syndrome.
    It hasn't gotten any better. I paid for this month and I don't think was worth it. As you said, GPS and scams all over. Most of the girls I found in the 200 to 300 range are the ones that described themselves as curvy. Curvy being used with much artistic license.

  2. #2115

    SA Gotten Any Better?

    It has been a couple months since I used it. It seemed like there were nothing but scamming and losers wanting to sell pics and vids online. Who pays for that?? Porn is free! Just curious if anyine is having luck. And not paying 600 dollars! Anyone can do that. But legit finds with chicks that want 100 to 200 for a couple or so hours of play for where it is a good deal. I used to find those all the time in years past but now just seems as if its fakes, online scammers, or golden pussy syndrome.

  3. #2114

    Well. I suppose in a way that's good info to have

    Quote Originally Posted by TreeFiddy  [View Original Post]
    Same experience here.
    But dammit, I am so into Latinas with big naturals and totally ready to hit that! But it seems futile.

  4. #2113

    Busty MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    Got her number, texting was good, set something up and then she went silent a few days before.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6971e...2-cb7066165edc

    Those huge naturals are calling my name.
    Same experience here.

  5. #2112

    Anybody gotten anywhere with this hot MILF piece of azz?

    Got her number, texting was good, set something up and then she went silent a few days before.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6971e...2-cb7066165edc

    Those huge naturals are calling my name.

  6. #2111
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger321  [View Original Post]
    What was the problem? I can't get her to return my texts on site. I don't think she goes online anymore?
    She may have found a SD.

  7. #2110

    Stirling?

    Does anyone have her number? I misplaced. Please PM me. Thank you in advance.

  8. #2109

    SexyHotOrlando

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan127  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her but couldn't close the deal.
    What was the problem? I can't get her to return my texts on site. I don't think she goes online anymore?

  9. #2108

    What happen with SA

    I pass just 4 days in that site and I recognize a lot scammers, escorts, and fake profiles. Is really bad. I waste my time in that shit, I try to get a regular but in SA is almost impossible, I still trying to get a performer actress from disney. Before I ear the some Disney girls from the studies programms ar SB. I try to get one of them. If some of you have info about that let me know please.

  10. #2107

    Would Love a Hot Asian Sugar Baby or UTR

    Any advice out there. I would love a cute Asian or young Latina. SA looks like its more work with little reward.

  11. #2106
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeFiddy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually met this one in person? May take the plunge and will report back if do. Looking for 411 prior if available.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b8cb6...c-42ebb6983ade
    I chatted with her but couldn't close the deal.

  12. #2105

    Sexyhotorlando

    Anyone actually met this one in person? May take the plunge and will report back if do. Looking for 411 prior if available.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b8cb6...c-42ebb6983ade

  13. #2104
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    What's the most you guys would shell out for a hot 20 something coed especially if you had to pay for a hotel?
    400-500, depending on how hot she is. But, most of the girls will go down to 250-300 if you go on a dinner date first. It might be more expensive the first time, but if you want something regular with the same girl it's cheaper in the long run.

  14. #2103

    Reality check

    What's the most you guys would shell out for a hot 20 something coed especially if you had to pay for a hotel?

  15. #2102
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsmytenor  [View Original Post]
    This one is a never ending cycle of bs and new numbers, I wish I'd never clicked on her!
    I've had a weird experience with her too. She gets a new number every 3 months. Worse, sometime last year, she sent out a blast text to about 20 guys telling everyone her new number. I have a different number for SA women, but if I didn't I would have been very nervous for a few days. Not worth it when there are so many normal college girls in the area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape