Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,556 to 18,570 of 32161
-
08-09-19 22:37 #13606Regular Member

Posts: 18Joanna
Had a dream last night. Read early reviews so I had to experience what everyone was recommending. Standard entry fee. 7 for hr massage was best one I've had since living here between MD & VA. Was able to convince her to remove top and FIV as she was giving HE. Construction is still going on which didn't mind because noise in the background allowed her to moan louder. Overall I rate the experience 9/10 with a tip of. 40. Will return but on a search for other recommendations.
-
08-09-19 19:33 #13605Regular Member

Posts: 8Sharon Mint
Maybe I am missing something but where can you find Mint and Sharon?
-
08-09-19 16:00 #13604Senior Member

Posts: 129Sung spa not for me
This place is exactly as described- super nice spa in a nice low-key office complex. But I'm not returning. I tried to call and set an appointment, the nice sounding lady wouldn't do it. Insisted I walk in. Showed up and fairly tall slim fake chested k-girl in mini skirt whisked me into a room. $80 for the hour. Didn't get her name. She was chatty and did an ok job. I asked for a strong or hard massage but it was medium at best. Similar in style to Linda / Coco formerly of Angels, I can live with that. She worked me up pretty well, flipped and started the dreaded negotiations. Wanted 80 for the manual release. I stayed firm (literally) at 60. She did a great job but would let me grope much. After she cleaned me up did some wind down type stuff- face chest arms etc. When she called time I realized we were barely at the 40 minute mark. I pointed it out, she got testy and said it was a 50-minute session. Ok. I gave her 50 and walked out without another word. I only have 2 non-negotiables: no bait and switch (give me the girl I asked for an appointment with) and give me the time I paid for. I hope you fellows aren't thinking with your little buddies and falling for this hour = 50 minutes garbage. If they take the full 80 they should give the full 60. Too bad. It was otherwise a positive experience. But I ain't coming back. Too mercenary for me.
-
08-09-19 14:53 #13603Senior Member

Posts: 179Donut
Even though she keeps the cloths on, she is the hottest provider I've ever seen.
Originally Posted by JohnStanton580
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 14:00 #13602Senior Member

Posts: 63King what? And more.
OK, I will finally post. This might be longer, but bear with me. Blue in spring has been a great go to for a while. I've been to many and to GB once or twice. ST has let me down too many times to count. Lee hey Tokyo used to be awesome. Bella, Sharon, and others, last 2-3 visits have been sub standard. June at Franconia spa is cool, Joy at Wellness very fun at times, but have not had a "killer" visit in a while anywhere. Two things. I know my way around, and usually get better mileage--but, king spa has been a bad joke for me. 3 visits, hags, and told I should self serve. Never happened like that anywhere. Never seen a hot lady there. Not one. The other thing--Katie used to be a Palm Tree. My only ATF. Managed to get other ladies to (very reluctantly) inform me she went to Mikos. Can anyone confirm? I have info on a house provider who rarely posts ads. Or someone could PM me. Katie and I were pals, I assumed she would always be around and would have got to her digits otherwise. I will share posts more now. Also would love to hear from those going to legit places and getting HJ or more. No where, just how that is going. Thanks!
-
08-09-19 08:25 #13601Senior Member

Posts: 134This
This. Mint is fine as hell. I hadn't seen any ads for her for a while and then she posted something Wednesday or so. I might have to go see her again. I've told brahs before, Mint wears comfy and frumpy clothes for her sessions, but dress Mint in an outfit like in the fake pics in her ads and take her out, you'd have the hottest chick in the room.
Originally Posted by TopSpinner
[View Original Post]
Frankie.
-
08-09-19 08:03 #13600Senior Member

Posts: 190Any indian or middle eastern places?
Anyone know of any indian or middle eastern places? Thanks.
-
08-09-19 07:46 #13599Senior Member

Posts: 98Has anyone tried these?
Was looking around and saw an add for cherry and Jen. In my experiences so far up here these ladies can give some good standard Nova treatment with a little more personal charm. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy St VIP and RS but I have a different itch for this weekend? Some insight would be greatly appreciated!
Cherry.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/fa...a/9135028.html
Jen.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/ce...a/6555602.html
-
08-09-19 07:37 #13598Senior Member

Posts: 57Mint
My vote goes to Mint.
Originally Posted by JohnStanton580
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 23:37 #13597Senior Member

Posts: 648Sharon is definitely awesome and a fav of mine, but I would have to vote for a Asian Meena, another Thai who I actually met at one of Sharon's previous locations.
Originally Posted by PomLovesThais
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 21:00 #13596Senior Member

Posts: 117Fredericksburg Field Trip
For those of us in the southern part of Northern Virginia or who don't mind a bit of a drive, Lily at Cicis Oriental massage in Fredericksburg has been worth a couple trips for me. She has a great set of natural D's, is younger (early 30's) and has a cute, bubbly personality to match. I start with a hour long appointment w / TS for. 7. Her massage is a very relaxing, rhythmic medium pressure style that almost puts me to sleep. Hard, Thai massage it is not but that's my preference. On the flip offered. 8 and pointed to my mouth, she agreed but that lasted all of 15 seconds before she finished with a great bouncy standard Nova. On my second trip tried again for a french lesson but she declined b / c of the oil, left. 5 after another nice jiggly Nova ending with lots of nursing. She's here until September.
-
08-08-19 19:40 #13595Senior Member

Posts: 307Easy answer
Sharon. She is the best.
Originally Posted by JohnStanton580
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 16:40 #13594Senior Member

Posts: 136New barmaid singing sung at Spa
Stopped by spa sung to see my usual in nova and noticed additional staffing, only got a glimpse but reminded me of my friend in Dublin, the barmaid Tits McGee. There quite a sight to see. Anyone else visit?
-
08-08-19 15:56 #13593Senior Member

Posts: 477I find placing their hand on your erect staff is a polite and tactful way of bringing up a finish. LOL.
Originally Posted by Calvin1
[View Original Post]
Worst case they jerk their hand away and yell at you. Best case you get a HE. It's a good way of debunking their concerns that you might be LEO.
-
08-08-19 12:53 #13592Senior Member

Posts: 1299Not sure
The last I heard she was working in South Florida, but I don't know if she's still there. It's too bad she left this area; I enjoyed my visit with her when she worked in Silver Spring.
Originally Posted by Rhinopole
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




