Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 351 of 463 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 401 451 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 6937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1687

    Original Newington

    I gave burn a call this afternoon to see if Nicole was working and there was no answer so I decided to give original a try. My experience was very similar to Gordon's. The girl was very nice, not hot but also not old, very average looking. The massage was great, standard fare. Also the walls in my room did go all the way up to the ceiling.

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    New original spa.

    860-665-9594.

    9:30 am-9:30 pm.

    2435 Berlin turnpike Newington CT 06111.

    30 min /$40 60 min /$60 90 min /$100.

    https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/860-665-...l-spa-23945549

    Decided to give them a try. Two ladies working. Both decent looking. At least not old ladies. Nice sensual massage, standard script. No shower or table shower. Paid $60 to house and $40 tip. The inside is clean and was professional put together. Full doors on room, but walls only go about 90% up to the ceiling. I left very happy with the service. The only reason I will not be a regular is I really like having the table shower with the session. Also it is in a fairly busy strip of stores. Otherwise I give it a thumbs up.

    As always, YMMV. Stay safe everyone.

    - Gordon.

  2. #1686
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    What was the name on the door? What kind of bad service? Who were you with? Very good service usually.
    New name is Angel City Spa. Saw Amy.

  3. #1685

    Door

    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I was there this past weekend. Name on door is different. Service was bad.
    What was the name on the door? What kind of bad service? Who were you with? Very good service usually.

  4. #1684
    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I was there this past weekend. Name on door is different. Service was bad.
    Ask for Nicole, I always do and get a really good massage plus extras.

    If Nicole is not available I leave.

  5. #1683
    Quote Originally Posted by Severus  [View Original Post]
    It's on the 2nd floor on the left side, above the pizza place. Invisible from street or parking lot.
    I was there this past weekend. Name on door is different. Service was bad.

  6. #1682
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Golden Lilly.

    2x5 Burnside Ave, East Hartford, CT 06xx8.
    It's on the 2nd floor on the left side, above the pizza place. Invisible from street or parking lot.

  7. #1681
    Quote Originally Posted by VisitingMike  [View Original Post]
    Hey. For those of us who seldom stray from the the escort review pages over to here, which spa is the one why'all keep talking about as the Burn ?
    Golden Lilly.

    2x5 Burnside Ave, East Hartford, CT 06xx8.

  8. #1680

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoren2002  [View Original Post]
    So I finally tried the Burn this week. Went for a quick half hour after a massage from a legit provider left me wanting more. Got Nichole, massage was actually okay especially considering the one I had just gotten was awesome. She is way better looking than anyone I have ever seen at Silver. Despite my thoughts on dropping AMPs I think I will likely return.
    Hey. For those of us who seldom stray from the the escort review pages over to here, which spa is the one why'all keep talking about as the Burn ?

  9. #1679
    She is def not a tranny. She is a little bigger than I like but very sweet. No rubdown just went right to business. I would not repeat as she is a bit expensive.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    This says she's not a Tranny: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nelani-e...hartford-45032#erotic.

    What is a "smoke" show?

  10. #1678

    Anaheim?

    Quote Originally Posted by The12guage  [View Original Post]
    Near animal clinics in Anaheim, use to be many in a health business park that had animal clinic plus massage parlors. It was a term used on this board yrs ago for discretion. There's a new place across the st now.
    Isn't Anaheim in California?

  11. #1677
    Quote Originally Posted by The12guage  [View Original Post]
    Near animal clinics in Anaheim, use to be many in a health business park that had animal clinic plus massage parlors. It was a term used on this board yrs ago for discretion. There's a new place across the st now.
    First are we talking Central CT? Otherwise this does not ring a bell. It's a good idea to keep things on the DL but if no one knows where this is. Doubtful anyone will respond. I'm just wondering if you have the correct board / location. Most AMPs in Central CT are pretty established in a way. Any new ones would most likely be a no go or be a ME (nothing to see here). The establishments stay put but the management / staff changes.

  12. #1676

    Animal Clinic?

    Quote Originally Posted by The12guage  [View Original Post]
    There's a new place near the old animal clinics. Anyone been to this new spa? It's across from the old massage places, looks like it's similar to detox. In service.
    I'm sorry, but that's too cryptic for me as well. Can you explain / elaborate?

  13. #1675
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Its called a vet I think.
    Near animal clinics in Anaheim, use to be many in a health business park that had animal clinic plus massage parlors. It was a term used on this board yrs ago for discretion. There's a new place across the st now.

  14. #1674

    Animal

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    Pardon my ignorance but my English is not well, animal clinic? Can you please elaborate.
    Its called a vet I think.

  15. #1673

    Animal clinic

    Quote Originally Posted by The12guage  [View Original Post]
    There's a new place near the old animal clinics. Anyone been to this new spa? It's across from the old massage places, looks like it's similar to detox. In service.
    Pardon my ignorance but my English is not well, animal clinic? Can you please elaborate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape