Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,921 to 19,935 of 24554
-
08-09-19 16:53 #4634Senior Member

Posts: 579I tried to see her today and she quoted me a short visit the same as HeyShooter. She is staying off Washington Blvd, we all know the place with a long and storied history. When I got the the place there was a black truck with flashing blue lights and a guy where our favorite uncle's shirt. Megan said this is just security but I wanted no part of it. Maybe others are less skittish but for me a guy wearing an uncle shirt sitting in a truck in the parking lot is a deal breaker. Megan and I never talked about anything other than hanging out for a quick visit so I could have walked in a chatted with her for 15-20 minutes without fear but I didn't want to have to potentially answer any questions after doing nothing wrong.
Originally Posted by Mazvid
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 08:55 #4633Senior Member

Posts: 100Definitely both
Saw her few days ago. I've seen her wherever she is in town. They are both implants. That I'm sure of. Her lips may even have had work. I won't make this a review because I've reviewed her before. Always is a good time. Helps if you speak Spanish.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 08:13 #4632Senior Member

Posts: 49Saw her a few months back
She injured her leg and was on crutches but still able to provide service. Friendly and willing to please. Usually a little flaky late all the time and makes you pick up a pack of cigarettes close by.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 00:04 #4631Senior Member

Posts: 579She is still odd (less so than a few years ago) but she has raised her expectation 1. 5-2 x from when she was in the basement location. I thought her histrionics were barely worth it then and I can't imagine things are better at 2 x but she might be completely drama free now. I wasn't interested when she told me what she wanted.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 23:14 #4630Senior Member

Posts: 151Bri
Saw Bri for a cardate recently. She was a little flaky on time but is slim, nice tits and delivered the BBBJCIM that I was looking for for a low rate. I'll go back.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...527/4432128912
-
08-08-19 22:13 #4629Senior Member

Posts: 441I'm interested in Becca (https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...431/4108707996), but I'm not 100% sure she is trustworthy despite the mostly positive reports. I did some research and apparently she used to advertise in Atlanta area with different numbers before moving to Baltimore according to escort index.
-
08-08-19 22:06 #4628Senior Member

Posts: 994Tabbi
Anyone remember her from a few years ago? Can't remember what name she went by though. Reports were decent but most said she was kind of weird.
Anyone try her out lately? Have any luck?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...153/2028365441
Thanks in advance.
Shooter out!
-
08-08-19 21:56 #4627Senior Member

Posts: 994Reports
Anyone else out there having any experiences? We need some reports gentz! The forum is getting dry. Let us know who's still providing good services and who's not. Share the love and love the brotherhood.
Shooter out!
-
08-08-19 21:51 #4626Senior Member

Posts: 994Lexi of White Marsh
This one's been on the seen for a few years and I always wanted to pull the trigger and see her but never was able to meet up. Finally did and totally regret it. She's very sweet and very nice and looks as though if life wasn't so hard on her she could be a very attractive girl. Unfortunately life has definitely taken it's toll on her. Small petite thing. Couple small bruises on her ass but nothing horrible. Visited her and spent about 15 minutes watching her run around her apartment talking her head off about her life story. Finally got down to business and she gave an amazing effort towards a bbj however her mouth is just too small for me so I'm still healing from the teeth. Then k9. Not bad at first then it dried up and was super tight. Couldn't take the D very deep. On the flip to mish beautiful kitty cat. She gave a good effort but I just can't enjoy myself if someone is struggling in that much discomfort so I cut it short and bolted.
If you're an average size guy. Hit her up, she's worth it. She'll negotiate to 80 hh. If you're bigger, don't waste your time.
Bring lube cause she uses lotion. No bueno.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...301/4438108451
Shooter Out!
-
08-08-19 21:35 #4625Senior Member

Posts: 994Twixx
Sooooo, I was intrigued by her ad and donation was decent at 100 hh so I pulled the trigger. Glad I did. This girl is so sweet and nice bubble butt. Big suckable nipples the size of gum drops. A-MAZE-ING BJ! Very talented. It doesn't stop there. She knows how to fuck too. Can take a decent sized D hard for a long time while talking dirty. Awesome time with her. Will definitely see her again.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...260/4439930106
Shooter Out!
-
08-08-19 21:29 #4624Senior Member

Posts: 79One thing I know
They seem real but these pics use filtered to alter the negative features and to make them look like they glow. I also believe that they will be really, really pricey.
Originally Posted by Lurxx
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 17:07 #4623Regular Member

Posts: 8Any links?
Originally Posted by VChase
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 17:00 #4622Senior Member

Posts: 219Latina Fast house
Same outfit, two separate branches. SS donations are less than Laurel. Laurel used to be the same rates as SS but went up about a year ago. They did graciously grandfather in early patrons at the old donations. Sure SS will eventually go up too when demand reaches a certain point.
.
Originally Posted by LesTosterone
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 16:08 #4621Senior Member

Posts: 1626Which Molly you are referring to? Any links will be appreciated.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 14:28 #4620Regular Member

Posts: 8Jenny Love / Britt
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/abe-m-...81717-26879184
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/faceti...75912-26872651
Anyone have any info? Asking due to lack of info after completion of homework and still dry report. The first one Jenny I believe was posted on one of the other location sites but I'm not her if it was her specifically due to those sites no longer being available.
Britt just seems too good to be true.












Reply With Quote





