Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40150

    Amber / Anna

    Saw Amber / Anna in Fairhaven around 345 PM, Aug 10. Her black BF was in the vicinity so I didn't stop. She looked good though. Gained some weight and those boobs were perked up. She was wearing a sun dress.

  2. #40149

    Thanks for sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by YellaPerch  [View Original Post]
    Hit the street yesterday after work. Did one pass around the circle, didn't see anything. Headed to Pulaski and spied a skinny brunette in a tan sundress. Sweet. Made the scoop. She said her name was Jessica. Asked her if she had access to a rent a room, she directed me to an abando somewhere by bentalou. She said it was cool nobody would bother us. Ok what the hell. We go in and head upstairs to a room with an old box spring to lay on. She pulls off the sundress and she's buck nekkid under neath. Tight little body, shaved cootch, firm little a cups. Total spinner! I shucked my pants and had at it. Little head, missionary, doggy style, and the piece de la resistance. She let's me bury my rock hard meat up to my balls in her tight little ass! Didn't take me long and I filled her like a donut! Got dressed and rolled up on out of there. I been at this game a long long time. And sometimes you just got to go for it. Even if everything says this is suicidal. What a rush. Banging a junkie ho in Southside Baltimore abando. More intense than going all in on a pair of 6's at the casino. Anyways I would definitely repeat with Jessica. She was up for anything. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas.
    Thanks for sharing; Picking up SWs in general always has some sense of rush to it that is unique, one of my main reasons I'd do it actually. The risk to reward / value ratio isn't the best, given you can find a reliable escort for 40; that said, like you, I enjoy the thrill.

  3. #40148

    Different interpretation

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    The world must be coming to the end. A monger complaining about the price of pu**y being too low? LOL. I never if rarely pay standard anyway. I've been doing this much too long, not to know that what one (1) girl won't do; ten (10) will. The law of "supply & demand"; competition will always level the playing field. Sure they're some who won't negotiate or want more than standard, but for me personally, I'll just "keep it moving". "On to the next one". Providers accepting a lot less for services sounds like a "good" problem to me and not one to question; but to each his own. Peace.
    Klove. The way I read Derrick1984's post wasn't a complaint against the price, but rather trying to understand the current state of the mongernomics. Given HappyOne's recent post about how he's picked up something, that may be another reason to ask why the prices are lower than usual perhaps. Like many others on this forum, any intel such as diseases, robbery etc going around (that could potentially lower price in this area) would to me seem like useful info. I think as a general rule, we should always question when the fundamentals have changed. I'm not saying that is has, per se.

    Anyway, I like your approach, thanks for sharing.

  4. #40147

    Great post

    Quote Originally Posted by YellaPerch  [View Original Post]
    Hit the street yesterday after work. Did one pass around the circle, didn't see anything. Headed to Pulaski and spied a skinny brunette in a tan sundress. Sweet. Made the scoop. She said her name was Jessica. Asked her if she had access to a rent a room, she directed me to an abando somewhere by bentalou. She said it was cool nobody would bother us. Ok what the hell. We go in and head upstairs to a room with an old box spring to lay on. She pulls off the sundress and she's buck nekkid under neath. Tight little body, shaved cootch, firm little a cups. Total spinner! I shucked my pants and had at it. Little head, missionary, doggy style, and the piece de la resistance. She let's me bury my rock hard meat up to my balls in her tight little ass! Didn't take me long and I filled her like a donut! Got dressed and rolled up on out of there. I been at this game a long long time. And sometimes you just got to go for it. Even if everything says this is suicidal. What a rush. Banging a junkie ho in Southside Baltimore abando. More intense than going all in on a pair of 6's at the casino. Anyways I would definitely repeat with Jessica. She was up for anything. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas.
    Hahaha great post brother, I really got a kick out of your description. Yea sometimes the rush of the hunt is the greatest thrill.

  5. #40146
    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mkill,

    What time?
    I saw her once around 3 pm. Today I saw her around 10:00 am. She had on a maroon tank top. She was by the car repair shops right past greenmount. Seemed to be negotiating a "deal".

  6. #40145

    Jessica on Pulaski

    Hit the street yesterday after work. Did one pass around the circle, didn't see anything. Headed to Pulaski and spied a skinny brunette in a tan sundress. Sweet. Made the scoop. She said her name was Jessica. Asked her if she had access to a rent a room, she directed me to an abando somewhere by bentalou. She said it was cool nobody would bother us. Ok what the hell. We go in and head upstairs to a room with an old box spring to lay on. She pulls off the sundress and she's buck nekkid under neath. Tight little body, shaved cootch, firm little a cups. Total spinner! I shucked my pants and had at it. Little head, missionary, doggy style, and the piece de la resistance. She let's me bury my rock hard meat up to my balls in her tight little ass! Didn't take me long and I filled her like a donut! Got dressed and rolled up on out of there. I been at this game a long long time. And sometimes you just got to go for it. Even if everything says this is suicidal. What a rush. Banging a junkie ho in Southside Baltimore abando. More intense than going all in on a pair of 6's at the casino. Anyways I would definitely repeat with Jessica. She was up for anything. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas.

  7. #40144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrick1984  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed that as of late, the women have been offering alot less tuition for their time. Some have said it's been pretty slow lately while others have given the usual reasons for discounts. Anyone have any insight on this as it's new to me.
    The world must be coming to the end. A monger complaining about the price of pu**y being too low? LOL. I never if rarely pay standard anyway. I've been doing this much too long, not to know that what one (1) girl won't do; ten (10) will. The law of "supply & demand"; competition will always level the playing field. Sure they're some who won't negotiate or want more than standard, but for me personally, I'll just "keep it moving". "On to the next one". Providers accepting a lot less for services sounds like a "good" problem to me and not one to question; but to each his own. Peace.

  8. #40143

    Observation

    I have noticed that as of late, the women have been offering alot less tuition for their time. Some have said it's been pretty slow lately while others have given the usual reasons for discounts. Anyone have any insight on this as it's new to me.

  9. #40142
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    What time

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkill  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cream on 25th street nodding a week ago. She was closer to calvert street than greenmount.
    Hey Mkill,

    What time?

  10. #40141
    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    Got a little throat action from a tall brunnete I picked from the Sa down caton. Well it wasn't a little throat but a lot, and she ate the cream. The mission was a success. Still couldn't find cream on 25th between greenmount and harford. That mission continues.
    I saw Cream on 25th street nodding a week ago. She was closer to calvert street than greenmount.

  11. #40140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Tall brunette by SA down caton

    Got a little throat action from a tall brunnete I picked from the Sa down caton. Well it wasn't a little throat but a lot, and she ate the cream. The mission was a success. Still couldn't find cream on 25th between greenmount and harford. That mission continues.

  12. #40139

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by JNimble  [View Original Post]
    Cruised through Brooklyn last night around 10. There was a veritable smorgasbord of talent walking around, sometimes in small groups. I ended up picking up a redhead, Crystal at Talbott and 5th. She's about 5' 4" and about 105, a true spinner. We headed to a quiet spot and she provided an outstanding mic check: deep, high enthusiasm, lots of attention to the boys. Top notch! She said she usually needs. 3 but accepted. 2. Based on the top performance, there was a tip (technically, 2).

    On my way out of Brooklyn, there was a PAWG in a short skirt with long, dark hair. I'd definitely give her a try. Anyone have any info?

    On the ride to my spot, she was telling me about her elite status (she didn't lie) and mentioned that another monger was telling her about reviews on here that she could make a monger finish in 30 seconds. I remember that review but can't find it. All I'd say is this forum is the monger equivalent of Fight Club: 1st rule, don't talk about it.

    Monger on!

    Jack.
    I can verify that she is one of the best out there have enjoyed her more than once.

  13. #40138

    Be Careful

    Some where traveling the loops I picked up a disease. I went to the doctors and he told me I have multiple whoreosis. I suspect some of you guys have picked it up also LOL.

    Watch going to the WW, command center set up on Bentlou and Christian. They had an armored vehicle on Furrow the other day, I think they are getting real serious now. Unless you are going to pickup your regular, you better dance in and get out. They have been stopping cars right and left for any reason they can find from Wilkens to Cathrine and all streets around it. Some girls have been going toward the circle area now. The mayor has proposed some things to the committee for approval on crime fighting and one is they are going to start going after the prostitutes. Nothing really new as they have done that in the past.

    Be Safe.

  14. #40137

    Crystal

    Cruised through Brooklyn last night around 10. There was a veritable smorgasbord of talent walking around, sometimes in small groups. I ended up picking up a redhead, Crystal at Talbott and 5th. She's about 5' 4" and about 105, a true spinner. We headed to a quiet spot and she provided an OUTSTANDING mic check: deep, high enthusiasm, lots of attention to the boys. Top notch! She said she usually needs. 3 but accepted. 2. Based on the top performance, there was a tip (technically, 2).

    On my way out of Brooklyn, there was a PAWG in a short skirt with long, dark hair. I'd definitely give her a try. Anyone have any info?

    On the ride to my spot, she was telling me about her elite status (she didn't lie) and mentioned that another monger was telling her about reviews on here that she could make a monger finish in 30 seconds. I remember that review but can't find it. All I'd say is this forum is the monger equivalent of Fight Club: 1st rule, don't talk about it.

    Monger on!

    Jack.

  15. #40136

    Game action

    I'll be coming in for the game tonight. Any recommendations on spots after? PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape