Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,336 to 25,350 of 30801
-
08-08-19 13:45 #5466Senior Member

Posts: 112The spree continues with Renae
Finally got a chance to dream with the famous Renae, seemed like it was the perfect way to end the spree and she didn't disappoint. As she has been well-reviewed I'll keep this short; clean, sweet personality & great customer service, and amazing service. Allowed me to do some DT / TF, and sucked the soul right out of me with CIM / WS. Multiple times during the dream I had to slow her down just so I didn't bust too quick and so I could thoroughly enjoy the session. Usually, I have the opposite problem, so her skills were definitely superb. Well worth the $60 and I will repeat.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...o/536695111711
-
08-08-19 13:23 #5465Senior Member

Posts: 260Ghosted
All my to-go providers seemed to have take the day off so I contacted Hollie despite the mix reviews about her.
I saw her face to face before, and she is a petite type I like, but stayed away because the reviews. A recent review showed some promising service, so I reached to her this morning.
We were in contact via text until I got to her place, and remained in the parking lot for 20 min. She never replied. I told her I had to go back to work and left.
She texted me again around noon, and I was willing to give her another try, but she called me few minutes ago and she was mumbling some words like she just woke up, and then at the end she said. Sorry I got the wrong number.
I think I am passing this one.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/655295369308
-
08-08-19 13:15 #5464Senior Member

Posts: 260Lala
Hey, I am interested to know what happened to her too. Sent me a PM if you don't mind. I used to speak with her often, because a common friend we have, but another provider told me something else different.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 11:59 #5463Senior Member

Posts: 867Katebrooks
Anyone seen her:
https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort/katebrooks-156238
-
08-08-19 11:42 #5462Senior Member

Posts: 1710Yeah, that's who it was. Not my type so didn't bother to ask about her joining in.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 11:18 #5461Senior Member

Posts: 458Lala
Sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 10:38 #5460Senior Member

Posts: 161Lala Love
Anyone know what happened to her? She seems to have disappeared.
-
08-08-19 09:59 #5459Senior Member

Posts: 33Yeah she's crazy
Her email about the homicide investigation was hilarious: it said this person is the victim of a homicide investigation and will not reply. Must have been a pretty harsh investigation with all that collateral damage! What was also funny was that her ad continued to run in various forums without a break.
Originally Posted by SecretCrush
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 07:43 #5458Senior Member

Posts: 869Was it Piper in the living room?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 22:03 #5457Senior Member

Posts: 149It was the same provider. She runs several ads at a time and for some reason whenever someone annoys her she does the same stupid homicide investigation thing. She also claims she was a singer until someone poisoned her with acid and ruined her vocal cords. She's batshit.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 19:59 #5456Senior Member

Posts: 1301I feel like it's a scam. Maybe a couple of years ago a guy said he got a similar email. I think most of us concluded that if it were an active homicide investigation you'd be getting a different type of email. I'd just ignore it if I were you and hope that you didn't use an email that ties to your real life.
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 19:43 #5455Senior Member

Posts: 117Fortune 500
If some of these women would possess the basics of entrepreneurship, they would make money hands over fist (upcharge). Being reliable would put her in elite status in today's market. It's really frustrating when you want to give money to someone who needs it but they won't lift a hand to take it.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 18:15 #5454Senior Member

Posts: 513Residence
I was lead to a gas station on western blvd. Where she said she would tell me how to get to her house. Seems like I had done that before at same location. So I was willing.
Originally Posted by VincentLeMec
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 14:34 #5453Senior Member

Posts: 142Ghosted
Ghosted me to. I went to a hotel, she told me to wait 5 minutes (which I don't like to do) and I never heard from her again. Perfect girl for me to.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 13:24 #5452Senior Member

Posts: 65Thanks. I tried her out. She's good enough
Everything you said is the same I would say. I offered her $60 for Quick Visit. I arrived on New Bern. Said her name is Lexi. Her pics are exactly accurate. She looked everywhere for a condom, but she didn't have a condom, so she gave me a BBBJ. She had good technique and gave the effort. Unfortunately today wasn't my day to cum (it happens at this age). But she was good enough. I'll go back and probably just for the BJ. I'd rate Mic Check Renae a bit better (technique, looks, room cleanliness, everything a bit better) . Same price. Though obviously Lexi did the first guy for $40.
Originally Posted by LastCrusade808
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




