Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 144 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #376

    Sarah

    All,

    I was supposed to have today off, so I contacted Sarah at around 10:00 AM, and setup for noon. At 11:00 AM, my boss calls me and asks me to come in. I immediately texted Sarah and told her I couldn't make the appointment because work just called me in. This was at like 11:03. I even offered to go $50 over her asking price next time. She responded that "I should call someone else next time". I really don't think this was justified. I didn't ghost her, I was super apologetic as I know providers hate it when people don't show up for appointments.

    My job / livelihood comes before my d!ck. Instead of being nice and accepting my apology and taking my offer of an extra donation at the next appointment, she got all bitchy. That is a bad business model. Even if she would schedule another appointment, she would be off my list.

    Shame too as she is the best looking one in BC right now.

  2. #375

    Maybe drama LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...m/208818345140

    I haven't had time to properly research this one. Considering seeing her.
    Don't want to discourage just be extra cautious unless you find more positive reports. Her pics look good, easy to text & friendly. Single mom story, another knocked on door while there, so don't know what's true & what's drama, I think the clothes are used to cover baby damage. Don't know how bad it is. I went for the kitty & it was good to the touch / taste. So nothing negative to report.

  3. #374

    Anyone see her

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...m/208818345140

    I haven't had time to properly research this one. Considering seeing her.

  4. #373
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrad69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Brad for putting the link up. I have not figured out how that works.

  5. #372

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by Macatawa  [View Original Post]
    Do you have an STG link?
    http://jackson-mi.skipthegames.com/f...e/723818928621 and several reviews.

  6. #371
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz2010  [View Original Post]
    I made the trip to Jackson to meet with Alix, what a girl. Had a great time. She is a wildcat. Well worth the trip. IF you guys have any questions feel free to message me.
    Do you have an STG link?

  7. #370

    Alix

    I made the trip to Jackson to meet with Alix, what a girl. Had a great time. She is a wildcat. Well worth the trip. IF you guys have any questions feel free to message me.

  8. #369

    Posting today

    Quote Originally Posted by BCHunter  [View Original Post]
    She was always posting- if I see her again will let you know.
    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...n/194595098895

  9. #368

    Any info?

    Anyone have experience with this one? Looks like she'd be fun.

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...l/734272863806

  10. #367

    Will send again

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbird34  [View Original Post]
    Dead link?
    She was always posting- if I see her again will let you know.

  11. #366

    Call her

    Quote Originally Posted by RwingPplay  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times before a year or 2 ago and was enjoyable. Been trying many many times since and never responds. Not sure what is going on.
    She rarely responds to texts. I have had better luck with calling her. Especially if you have seen her before.

    You should keep trying, same great attitude, way better looking oks.

  12. #365

    Kzoo Favs are Back

    Hi guys,

    Just FYI, here in Kzoo 2 of my fav providers are back & doing incall.

    They both were either away or not posting for a while.

    Have had PMs asking about both also.

    Both are great and I have reviewed both prior, in the Kzoo threads.

    Have just seen them both again- tasty & hot dreams provided.

    Links below.

    Of course men, YMMV with either, but mature & reliable for me.

    Be safe,

    JJ / Kzoo.

    Angie.

    http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/fe...s/127178346643

    Allyssa-.

    http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/fe...u/205710473906

  13. #364

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBone65  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having issues with there web site not bringing up the postings etc?

    Or us it just me. Don't want to have a monger source to close down us.
    Read the banner at the top of their page. They're having issues. They're aware of them. Hit "refresh" a few times. Yes, it's annoying.

  14. #363

    Been trying

    Quote Originally Posted by Outfor  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream of Jessie, and it was delightful. She aims to please and makes you feel special, and truly places your enjoyment as the focus of the dream. She takes her time to ensure that your dream is an enjoyable one, and not rushed in any way. If a model type perfectly built Barbie is for you, then she may not fit that bill, as she currently does have some extra cushion, but if a not perfect, yet sexy lady with a nice juicy ass, and a great approach to finding your wants and needs and doing whatever she can to meet them then Jessie is a wonderful dream, and will not leave you dissapointed. I also found her easy to contact, and straightforward with no games, which is always refreshing, and I would guess is the way she always is, as there was no signs of any type of any drug habit. http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...e/696791209793.
    I've seen her a few times before a year or 2 ago and was enjoyable. Been trying many many times since and never responds. Not sure what is going on.

  15. #362

    Backend fetch failed: Reload the page

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBone65  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having issues with there web site not bringing up the postings etc?

    Or us it just me. Don't want to have a monger source to close down us.
    When you get the message "Backend fetch failed" just reload the page. You may have to do this several times but it works.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape