Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14320

    Re: Jen

    I got a text from her on 7/29 but nothing since. She might be taking a break or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil200  [View Original Post]
    Last contact I had with her was July 22. No replies since.

  2. #14319

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGuitarGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what's happened to this Jen? Trying to get a hold of her and no luck. Any info on contact and experience would be appreciated.

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...t/641187476698
    Last contact I had with her was July 22. No replies since.

  3. #14318

    Forbidden Fruit / Sexy Secret / Jen

    Anybody know what's happened to this Jen? Trying to get a hold of her and no luck. Any info on contact and experience would be appreciated.

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...t/641187476698

  4. #14317

    Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with Rain. She was late in getting ready, but definitely made it up to me, and we had a great time. BBBJ (YMMV, of course), CFS and a good hang. She was very friendly and a great host, and the clock was not watched. Nice location as well. She's probably in her late 30's. Early 40's. I treated her with respect and common decency, and she did the same.

  5. #14316
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, finally made and account, so howdy everyone. I've seen Rain twice. She's legit. Pics are accurate. $200 an hour. She's GFE. She's actually a pretty cool chick. Seems like from other forum users when I researched her were kind of weirded out by her in call which is a big, at one time really nice house in South Nashville. I thought it was fine though, I'd rather go to an older house in a nice neighborhood than a new place in the ghetto. Although she's in a mid-level hotel as of the last time I saw her because her usual place is getting some work done. She loves to suck dick. Our last encounter was GFE, DFK, 69, FIA, MISH, K9, and BBJCIM.

  6. #14315
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokyMtnGuy  [View Original Post]
    When attempting to contact someone thru email listed on Eros and you get no reply. Is it best to move on or try again? I don't want to piss off girls. Emailed two over 36 hours ago, so far nothing.
    I just move on. No point in wasting your time if someone is not interested.

  7. #14314

    Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    If you use the search feature you will find many reviews. Some positive some negative. On the times I've sen her, she's good with me.

  8. #14313

    Advice on Crickets

    When attempting to contact someone thru email listed on Eros and you get no reply. Is it best to move on or try again? I don't want to piss off girls. Emailed two over 36 hours ago, so far nothing.

  9. #14312

  10. #14311

    Chloe Cummins

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster1  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that Chloe Cummins, aka Babydoll2211, has just posted on ECCIE.

    I saw her twice a few years back and planned to return, but she exited the hobby before I had a chance. I've been in touch today and it's really her!

    Cute, auburn-haired young woman. She always seemed smart and clear-headed. A welcome addition back to Nashville!

    -Jeepster1.
    I've been emailing and texting with her too! I'm pretty excited she's coming back. Had a couple of fun visits with her about 5 years ago.

  11. #14310
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderfoot  [View Original Post]
    Never had a session with her, but ran into her at Whole Foods, I recognized her immediately from her ads. This was maybe 10 or 12 years ago. She looked good; I would've tore that up, but her rates were too high.
    Thanks for the advice!

  12. #14309
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    I was able to take a nap today and dream of Kara. Cute little blonde with a bubbly personality! Dreamt of a great incall. Many activities. LK, DATY, FIV, BBBJ, DT, FF, finished in mish. Didn't make it to K9, but she has an ass that you can bounce a quarter on. Her schedule is handled thru Jessica Rockafeller. I will definitely repeat!
    Are there pics / advertisement anywhere?

    Is pgc making a comeback?

  13. #14308

    Angel eyez

    Quote Originally Posted by Shox75  [View Original Post]
    Same with me, have used a 6x5 number as well as an out of state one, crickets every time. She is using an iPhone though, because it turns blue and goes to i Message which is usually a good sign. I have written her off as a time waster, YMMV.
    Last time I tried to setup, she was too eager. Sent me old pics when asked for verification. I caught that and asked her to take one and send, looked like she gained a lot of wt. Something didn't feel right, so I didn't go.

  14. #14307

    Kara a real treat!

    I was able to take a nap today and dream of Kara. Cute little blonde with a bubbly personality! Dreamt of a great incall. Many activities. LK, DATY, FIV, BBBJ, DT, FF, finished in mish. Didn't make it to K9, but she has an ass that you can bounce a quarter on. Her schedule is handled thru Jessica Rockafeller. I will definitely repeat!

  15. #14306
    Quote Originally Posted by Shox75  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her but she certainly puts off a "not worth it vibe". Unless there is something about her that strikes you for some reason, there are a dozen better choices or just take a chance with one of the other expensive Eros touring ladies. Usually over priced but less drama / safer with the Eros bunch.
    Maybe a dumb question but I've never searched for a touring provider on Eros. Obviously not locals so are they typically pretty safe if they say "Eros verified" ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape