Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 351 of 463 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 401 451 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 6932
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1682
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Golden Lilly.

    2x5 Burnside Ave, East Hartford, CT 06xx8.
    It's on the 2nd floor on the left side, above the pizza place. Invisible from street or parking lot.

  2. #1681
    Quote Originally Posted by VisitingMike  [View Original Post]
    Hey. For those of us who seldom stray from the the escort review pages over to here, which spa is the one why'all keep talking about as the Burn ?
    Golden Lilly.

    2x5 Burnside Ave, East Hartford, CT 06xx8.

  3. #1680

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoren2002  [View Original Post]
    So I finally tried the Burn this week. Went for a quick half hour after a massage from a legit provider left me wanting more. Got Nichole, massage was actually okay especially considering the one I had just gotten was awesome. She is way better looking than anyone I have ever seen at Silver. Despite my thoughts on dropping AMPs I think I will likely return.
    Hey. For those of us who seldom stray from the the escort review pages over to here, which spa is the one why'all keep talking about as the Burn ?

  4. #1679
    She is def not a tranny. She is a little bigger than I like but very sweet. No rubdown just went right to business. I would not repeat as she is a bit expensive.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    This says she's not a Tranny: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nelani-e...hartford-45032#erotic.

    What is a "smoke" show?

  5. #1678

    Anaheim?

    Quote Originally Posted by The12guage  [View Original Post]
    Near animal clinics in Anaheim, use to be many in a health business park that had animal clinic plus massage parlors. It was a term used on this board yrs ago for discretion. There's a new place across the st now.
    Isn't Anaheim in California?

  6. #1677
    Quote Originally Posted by The12guage  [View Original Post]
    Near animal clinics in Anaheim, use to be many in a health business park that had animal clinic plus massage parlors. It was a term used on this board yrs ago for discretion. There's a new place across the st now.
    First are we talking Central CT? Otherwise this does not ring a bell. It's a good idea to keep things on the DL but if no one knows where this is. Doubtful anyone will respond. I'm just wondering if you have the correct board / location. Most AMPs in Central CT are pretty established in a way. Any new ones would most likely be a no go or be a ME (nothing to see here). The establishments stay put but the management / staff changes.

  7. #1676

    Animal Clinic?

    Quote Originally Posted by The12guage  [View Original Post]
    There's a new place near the old animal clinics. Anyone been to this new spa? It's across from the old massage places, looks like it's similar to detox. In service.
    I'm sorry, but that's too cryptic for me as well. Can you explain / elaborate?

  8. #1675
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Its called a vet I think.
    Near animal clinics in Anaheim, use to be many in a health business park that had animal clinic plus massage parlors. It was a term used on this board yrs ago for discretion. There's a new place across the st now.

  9. #1674

    Animal

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    Pardon my ignorance but my English is not well, animal clinic? Can you please elaborate.
    Its called a vet I think.

  10. #1673

    Animal clinic

    Quote Originally Posted by The12guage  [View Original Post]
    There's a new place near the old animal clinics. Anyone been to this new spa? It's across from the old massage places, looks like it's similar to detox. In service.
    Pardon my ignorance but my English is not well, animal clinic? Can you please elaborate.

  11. #1672

    Animal clinic

    There's a new place near the old animal clinics. Anyone been to this new spa? It's across from the old massage places, looks like it's similar to detox. In service.

  12. #1671

    Comparing

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    You're the man, Ron but comparing Burnside to NH or Danbury is like comparing a Tesla to a Prius.
    I was misunderstood. Burnside is a distant third place to Danbury or New Haven Garthy Its better than all the other Greater Hartford AMPs in terms of service an reliability. More like a Massaratti to an old VW.

  13. #1670
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    The Massages in there have been pretty consistant an enjoyable over the last two years. They seem to know what guys want an deliver. Nicole is getting to be a legend.

    I'm surprised at the shopping around for hit or miss other places other than Danbury or New Haven that guys do. Burnside could be the pot of gold at the bottom of a rainbow. Just my 2 cents.
    You're the man, Ron but comparing Burnside to NH or Danbury is like comparing a Tesla to a Prius.

  14. #1669

    Burnside

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoren2002  [View Original Post]
    So I finally tried the Burn this week. Went for a quick half hour after a massage from a legit provider left me wanting more. Got Nichole, massage was actually okay especially considering the one I had just gotten was awesome. She is way better looking than anyone I have ever seen at Silver. Despite my thoughts on dropping AMPs I think I will likely return.
    The Massages in there have been pretty consistant an enjoyable over the last two years. They seem to know what guys want an deliver. Nicole is getting to be a legend.

    I'm surprised at the shopping around for hit or miss other places other than Danbury or New Haven that guys do. Burnside could be the pot of gold at the bottom of a rainbow. Just my 2 cents.

  15. #1668

    New Original Spa, Newington

    New original spa.

    860-665-9594.

    9:30 am-9:30 pm.

    2435 Berlin turnpike Newington CT 06111.

    30 min /$40 60 min /$60 90 min /$100.

    https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/860-665-...l-spa-23945549

    Decided to give them a try. Two ladies working. Both decent looking. At least not old ladies. Nice sensual massage, standard script. No shower or table shower. Paid $60 to house and $40 tip. The inside is clean and was professional put together. Full doors on room, but walls only go about 90% up to the ceiling. I left very happy with the service. The only reason I will not be a regular is I really like having the table shower with the session. Also it is in a fairly busy strip of stores. Otherwise I give it a thumbs up.

    As always, YMMV. Stay safe everyone.

    - Gordon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape