Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,496 to 30,510 of 58933
-
08-07-19 17:51 #28438Senior Member

Posts: 78Kms
I have been thinking about taking a trip down to KMS haven't been there in a while. Has anyone gone there recently or know what the lineup is like. Thans.
-
08-07-19 17:28 #28437Senior Member

Posts: 87May Spa
Went there on Friday, drew Coco. Not very attractive. Jackhammer, rush job. Waste of time. She insisted that I nutted when I know I didn't. What a weird thing to tell me. Like I wouldn't know?
I guess May Spa's good days are long gone.
-
08-07-19 15:29 #28436Senior Member

Posts: 288Ditto
She has been around forever, saw her maybe 7 years ago when she had a place in Altamonte. So so massage with up changes for everything.
Originally Posted by PingaDura
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 14:29 #28435Senior Member

Posts: 93Karina rippoff
I tried her a while back when she advertised with the first 15 min free if you are not satisfied.
Well 10 Mon. Passed and realized there wad a lot of extras thst required more donation so after calculating that 250 would get me just a HJ, I left, therefore getting just my free 15 min.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 14:24 #28434Senior Member

Posts: 168The you
Made my way over to the you the other night and so glad I did. It has been awhile since I hit this place up. I usually see bobo when I go there but this time just took the draw and was I surprised. It was Coco and she is just as wild as bobo. I always put the coins on table when they leave just to get it out of the way. Not of fan of stopping the action just to get money out. She comes back sees the stack and smiles, between the stack and me laying on my back not my stomach she gets the point. She starts with a nice slow BBBJ paying real close attention to the boys as well. I look at her and the eye contact is incredible. Then she removes hands and bbbjwdt with no hands amazing! Slip the cover on start cg after a couple of minutes she lays back and pulls me on her mish with her head hanging off the table I am pounding away and she has a vice grip around my body after awhile she tells me not to stop she is cumming (seemed real but you never know), but as she is saying she is cumming her grip gets tighter. Tells me to keep going and make her cum again that seemed to work because same thing after awhile then I fill the hat. Get out she gives junior a kiss and tells junior it is #1 and yes I felt good about that. LOL Clean up and on my way. . 60 hhr and $. 20 for extra.
Love the you!
Mase out!
-
08-07-19 13:48 #28433Senior Member

Posts: 170Venus
Heard that my friend Venus was going to be at Shangri-La today so I wasted no time in making an appointment. She had been on vacation for a month and I was her first customer back. Got to love that shit!! Started with some DFK and teasing in the room and then we headed to the TS. She stripped down exposing that perfect little body of hers, soaped me up and then hopped on for a very sensual slip-and-slide and some TUMA action. It felt so good I didn't want to leave the TS. When we were finally done I sat her up on the TS and proceeded to DATY until she had her first O. Didn't take very long as she hadn't had sex in a month. Back to the room she started with another BBBJ until I was just about ready to blow. I stood her up and laid her on the table for some more DATY bring her to her second O. She slipped on the cover and I pounded away on her in standing miss. She looked so incredibly sexy grabbing her tits and biting her lip that I stayed in that position until she had her third O shortly followed by me filling the hat with over a weeks worth of baby batter. Our session was intense to say the least. Looked up at the clock to see that we had used up all of our time and then some. Got cleaned up, gave her a big hug and some more DFK, got my little bottle of water and headed back to work feeling like a new man. Venus is definitely one of my ATFs.
-
08-07-19 13:12 #28432Senior Member

Posts: 488Karina Maxwell
I saw her a few years back and she wasn't worth the 70 I paid for the massage and the 70 I paid to get her top off and pants down. Little fat and stinky puss! Nothing else on the menu by an HJ. $200 is just nuts! Avoid!!
Originally Posted by Flyforfun
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 09:57 #28431Senior Member

Posts: 69Not worth it
Nothing special. No extras. Not worth that much at all.
Originally Posted by Flyforfun
[View Original Post]
FL Ben.
-
08-07-19 09:54 #28430Senior Member

Posts: 245Karina Maxwell
Does anyone have any experience with Karina? Any chance of more than a HJ? $200 seems a bit steep for a HJ. I would expect at least BJ for $200.
-
08-07-19 06:17 #28429Senior Member

Posts: 87Similar experience
Saw Nicole on Sunday. Felt like.
Originally Posted by DnaDonor
[View Original Post]
Rush, rush, rush. Nice looking lady, but not sure I would repeat.
-
08-06-19 23:14 #28428Senior Member

Posts: 349Sweet Mona
1st visit. Drew Mona. She met me at door. Took. E straight to room and deep frenched. NICE START. Stripped and to the showers. Decent wash down then right to rimming. Never had that before. Interesting feel. Rinse repeat. Roaming encouraged. Then to the room. Was freezing. Difficult time getting started. Mona fixed that. BBBJ, nice and sloppy. Good eye contact. Jumped on top. Could not hold back. Cleaned up. Then saw I had 20 min to go. Gave me a decent back massage. Damage 2. 2 ttl. Did not ask her name till after I woke up. Excellent first visit. Will make a point of cumming back. She said there are 5 girls working. Saw smoking little thing in red dress and heels. Wow. Is all I can say. She is definitely as described by others.
-
08-06-19 22:46 #28427Senior Member

Posts: 145Natural
Visited natural the other day. Only one person working but the ts was great and the massage and all the teasing prior to flip was just as great clothes remained on but the ending was as stated in other reviews.
-
08-06-19 15:40 #28426Senior Member

Posts: 128Looking for an establishment that has someone with a large rack avail. FS not needed. Just a ts and a solid flip.
The bigger the better. Body size / age no issue.
In town for the night. - shoot me a DM if you'd rather not post.
-
08-06-19 09:21 #28425Senior Member

Posts: 193Golden Gate
Coming from the airport, took a chance to go to re-opened GG.
I got Nicole on a Sunday noon visit, not crowded. Nicole is a spinner, 5' with enhancements, nice body.
Well, when the door bell rang, Nicole disappeared for 8 minutes. Then rushed into shower, was told shower was needed, so very rushed 5 second BJ, more like a kiss with smacking, popping sound. Rushed to the room, then refused 140, wanted 160 (for rushed service). Rushed BJ, good and no condom but too short. Then on with the cover to do several positions but told to hurry up. Then requested BJ to finish, refused, HJ only and told to hurry. Nicole was sweet, great body but her expectation of top dollar payment for rushed sub standard service makes this my last visit to GG.
-
08-06-19 08:00 #28424Regular Member

Posts: 9Shangri-La
Foisting from out of town and after rtff decided to partake in a massage from Shangri-La. Met at the door and asked for angel, apparently on vacation but drew Coco. Friends, that as the best thing that could ever have happened, short, beautiful, perfect little bolt-one right all around. Had to wait for a minute in the room and after a long day fell asleep. Dreamt that we headed to table shower where she got completely naked for the Nuru style shower. Cleaned up every area with ample attention and even some BBBJ. Off to the room and to the races, 69 with fantastic skills and finish mish. Feel like the sky is the limit with this one. Very sweet. Cleaned up and woke up to a very good massage with moderate pressure. Will absolutely return to see her when in your city.













Reply With Quote





