Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,651 to 31,665 of 41285
-
08-07-19 19:02 #9635Senior Member

Posts: 336Hey Chucks. She posted in Daytona recently. Her ad is below.
Originally Posted by ChucksBerries
[View Original Post]
http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...i/871957391736
-
08-07-19 19:00 #9634Senior Member

Posts: 336Lexxi
Is this her? She posted in the Daytona area on STG. It appears she is in Deland, Fla. , just West of Daytona.
Originally Posted by ColdOne69
[View Original Post]
http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...i/871957391736
-
08-07-19 17:40 #9633Senior Member

Posts: 68And she wants a pic sent. When I said no, she got angry real quick. Watch out from this one.
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 17:24 #9632Senior Member

Posts: 265Addison & La La
Speaking of Addison, thought sure I read a review here recently about the two of them together. I went back 30 pages & still can't find, can anyone help, please?
Originally Posted by JZetoro19
[View Original Post]
Question for FunkMaster: have you seen her recently, or just commenting on the one ad pic?
-
08-07-19 17:20 #9631Senior Member

Posts: 318The review I saw from 2016 says she's pretty much full of herself, and her BBBJ was lackluster.
Originally Posted by GoofyTerf
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 16:50 #9630Senior Member

Posts: 107Lexus?
A search for that name provided only a post referencing the automobile. Anything you can add regarding this?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3062145
-
08-07-19 15:08 #9629Senior Member

Posts: 62Holy shit she's real
Russian Model Eva.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1573183
She's actually real, sent me vids and pics to prove it. She's leaving at midnight I'm booking before she goes.
-
08-07-19 14:52 #9628Senior Member

Posts: 449That candy got the best of her. She use to be my go to for a quick car date if another provider goes dark. I wouldn't do a double with her though.
Originally Posted by FunkMaster
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 13:06 #9627Senior Member

Posts: 36Addison
Poor Addison looks horrible.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...c/102480942722
-
08-07-19 13:06 #9626Senior Member

Posts: 220Stay Away
Contacted this poster http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/025955978078 via SMS and got an immediate response with general location and before I could get a word out, she sets up a time and then goes dark. Half hour later, she starts responding and bombards me with back and forth messages for half hour. I ask for a verification pic and she denies. Ask for voice verify and she says no. I politely tell her that I won't be seeing her as I don't feel comfortable and I am leaving her area. That's were things go TERRIBLY wrong. She calls with the most ridiculous crap, that she was busy and couldn't send pix or call as she was in "session". I tell her that I don't do bad hygiene as our session is in 10 minutes. She flips and rambles about me being drunk, high, and paranoid. Then she texts me about smoking, not sure what exactly, in her presence and she didn't appreciate it. And of course it graduates to the threats of calling SO / wife and my job, because she has my phone and my tags. Stay away!!
I will post in stay away as well.
-
08-07-19 10:25 #9625Senior Member

Posts: 909Really.
Are you serious or are you being sarcastic? Everyone and everywhere sells raincoats. Buy a big box from Walmart save some money. This has to be sarcasm I hope.
Originally Posted by Gmjax1
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 09:29 #9624Senior Member

Posts: 405Vivian
I have always said that strippers, former strippers, etc are the absolute worst for cheating and ripping you off.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 07:56 #9623Senior Member

Posts: 628Don't do it gmjax. I've got some used I can sell you at half that price. DNA included at no extra charge.
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 06:40 #9622Senior Member

Posts: 1055Yes I can get them
I'll bring one to your location for $100 each. Just message me!
Originally Posted by Gmjax1
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 22:56 #9621Senior Member

Posts: 788Eastern, your assessment is absolutely correct!
Was in contact with her earlier. I told her if she did session at a reasonable rate for first visit, I'd write a positive review, if she was good, of course. I told her I refuse to pay 150 for 10 minutes for a provider who has reviews depicting her as a scam and a robber. She also tried to get me to do a double with her friend for 300 and you know I wasn't going for that! I told her she'd have to do session at discount rate because I wasn't going to chance losing that kind of money on her robbing ass. Her response was bye biatch! Watch out for Vivian fellas. I know the pics look nice but she's trouble!
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





