Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5549

    Thanks. I tried her out. She's good enough

    Quote Originally Posted by LastCrusade808  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what she goes by. Was in the mood for an early morning BBBJCIM and she was the only I could find that didn't look like a gremlin. Quick response asked for 50 for BBBJCIM / dfk and I countered with 40. We agreed, met at a rough motel off of new berne. Room was a mess, but her pics were accurate. Cute face, body was to be expected but I wasn't there for that. BJ was great, although she wouldn't let me get ass rough as I like with it. For the price / quality I would prob repeat the next time I want a cheap and quick BJ.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/434659721587

    Anyone have recommendations for providers who allow rough deep throat / throat fucking?
    Everything you said is the same I would say. I offered her $60 for Quick Visit. I arrived on New Bern. Said her name is Lexi. Her pics are exactly accurate. She looked everywhere for a condom, but she didn't have a condom, so she gave me a BBBJ. She had good technique and gave the effort. Unfortunately today wasn't my day to cum (it happens at this age). But she was good enough. I'll go back and probably just for the BJ. I'd rate Mic Check Renae a bit better (technique, looks, room cleanliness, everything a bit better) . Same price. Though obviously Lexi did the first guy for $40.

  2. #5548
    What was the damage? Her advertised rates are GPS.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    It was almost me with Ya Ya, but Dallas replied and I felt like someone new.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...u/898988829423

    First time seeing her. Pics are real and she's still young and looks great. Very sweet girl, private place. Her friend who sometimes works with her was hanging out in the living room. Said hi. I think I recognize her but can't think of her name right now. Closed the door to her room and she immediately undressed. Damn. That flat stomach and waist were with the trip. She drops to her knees on the side of the bed for a CBJ. BBBJ isn't something she does, which is a lame but what can you do. We lay onto the bed and she continues. Great view as she sensually works me with her mouth. I ask her to swing around for 69, and she also doesn't do that. So I go for the FIV as she blows me and I hate to say this and I will definitely chalk it up to just bad timing or a bad day, but damn not a fresh smell at all. One of the worst I've encountered in a long time. Proceeded in mish and she can take it so deep. I'm big and long and she had no problem, yet she was tight. She moaned and grabbed my back. Went at it for a while and then switched to doggie. Caressed her back and pounded for a cum on her ass finish with a focus on that ass hole. Just drenched it.

    Warning to others she went to the bathroom with me, chatting away but just wiped down with a wash cloth ready for the next guy.

    Overall I'd possibly repeat, but not as a first choice. I'm glad I saw her but would have been happy to see Ya Ya too. Oh well.

  3. #5547

    Nina

    I've been on a little bit of a spree this morning! Decided to see if I could find another cheap BBBJ. Saw Nina's add for 50 hhr and I couldn't pass it up. Pics weren't too bad and I figured worst case I could walk. Set up was easy enough, went to hotel off of cpt blvd. As I have a things for spinners she wasn't really my type physically, I'd say pretty average. Pics are definitely flattering, but wouldn't classify as BBW. Great personality made easy conversation that helped me relax. LEO check before things got started. I didn't realize she only did CBJ, but it didn't end up mattering because she gave one of the best BJs I've had in my life, definitely the best I've had in my monger career. Had a whole bunch of tricks, and since I opted out of FS because as I said her body wasn't my type, had fun playing with the backdoor as she worked her magic. Didn't need the whole 30 minutes to pop, but was still worth the 50. I've had way worse for much more. I enjoyed my visit and would probably revisit if she was around again and I was in the mood for CBJ.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/826986854649

  4. #5546
    Quote Originally Posted by Rony2005  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes these girls are controlled or managed by a pimp. Which isn't a bad thing, as this serves as both protection for the girls and also ensures good service for the pimps with a high reputation. Although it is not as common now; there used to be many girls with the same numbers because of that.

    These days however I would be wary because its getting more dangerous for both the clients and providers as the verification and references are becoming more broken without a universal reference available.

    It is no doubt a different time... the buffet is much smaller now; messasge/body rubs are almost non-existant in this area and mostly replaced with 100% fake ads utilizing pornstar pictures, other advertisement sections have been on the major decline each year and it will soon suffer the same fate

  5. #5545

    Interesting email

    So I had emailed a provider a month or so ago, not sure where from but she was responsive. Her name is Juliette per the email. She then emailed me back again last week about meeting and wanted a pretty thorough reference or personal info. I did not reply due to not seeing it. I replied this past weekend and received the common "we are sorry to announce this lady is the victim of a homicide investigation" reply. I find that odd as they would not just send that and tip off anyone who may actually be involved. Maybe there is a standard reply now for provides who do not care to see you.

    exotiquerejuvenation@gmail.com is the email.

  6. #5544

    History

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcelloJimene  [View Original Post]
    She is decent from what I've heard and gives one good BBB. What's her nickname though?

    https://40up.com.raleigh.listcrawler...t/35447871/919
    Same here, can anyone confirm if she ever went to Uncle / LEO that would be helpful.

  7. #5543
    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Well. I pulled the trigger with Yaya and apparently I'm her last one. She's "retiring". LOL Said she may contact a few regulars here and there so those of you that treated her good may get texts. Asked her why she said girls aren't charging enough and too many guys want BBBFS. She's got a rocking little body for 30 or so. Perky little boobs. Great figure. Firm round butt. Beautiful bald kitty. 80 qv that was closer to hh. BBBJ, DATY, mish, K9, lazy K9 to finish. She's a willing and eager participant. Thanks Yaya. You were great! See you soon. Oh wait. Yeah. See you soon.
    It was almost me with Ya Ya, but Dallas replied and I felt like someone new.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...u/898988829423

    First time seeing her. Pics are real and she's still young and looks great. Very sweet girl, private place. Her friend who sometimes works with her was hanging out in the living room. Said hi. I think I recognize her but can't think of her name right now. Closed the door to her room and she immediately undressed. Damn. That flat stomach and waist were with the trip. She drops to her knees on the side of the bed for a CBJ. BBBJ isn't something she does, which is a lame but what can you do. We lay onto the bed and she continues. Great view as she sensually works me with her mouth. I ask her to swing around for 69, and she also doesn't do that. So I go for the FIV as she blows me and I hate to say this and I will definitely chalk it up to just bad timing or a bad day, but damn not a fresh smell at all. One of the worst I've encountered in a long time. Proceeded in mish and she can take it so deep. I'm big and long and she had no problem, yet she was tight. She moaned and grabbed my back. Went at it for a while and then switched to doggie. Caressed her back and pounded for a cum on her ass finish with a focus on that ass hole. Just drenched it.

    Warning to others she went to the bathroom with me, chatting away but just wiped down with a wash cloth ready for the next guy.

    Overall I'd possibly repeat, but not as a first choice. I'm glad I saw her but would have been happy to see Ya Ya too. Oh well.

  8. #5542

    QV BBBJCIM / dfk

    Not sure what she goes by. Was in the mood for an early morning BBBJCIM and she was the only I could find that didn't look like a gremlin. Quick response asked for 50 for BBBJCIM / dfk and I countered with 40. We agreed, met at a rough motel off of new berne. Room was a mess, but her pics were accurate. Cute face, body was to be expected but I wasn't there for that. BJ was great, although she wouldn't let me get ass rough as I like with it. For the price / quality I would prob repeat the next time I want a cheap and quick BJ.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/434659721587

    Anyone have recommendations for providers who allow rough deep throat / throat fucking?

  9. #5541

    Candy on STG

    Has anyone had a dream about Candy? If so, a review would be much appreciated.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/151966127215

  10. #5540

    Taylor Made

    Does anyone have an opinion on this one? She has mixed reviews in Columbia SC, but there isn't much on her in our area that I can find. I don't think she'll be great, but hope she's at least a YMMV type since she's close to me in JOCO. PM is fine if you care to share.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...b/934265497121

  11. #5539

    Karlie

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....6277145/karlie

    Saw her today and she's the real deal. Easy setup; I was in her room after 5 texts. Looks like her pics, short and thick, freshly showered, clean room, very pleasant personality. I upgraded from QV to HH two minutes after I got there. She has different menu options, but QV and HH were 70 and 120. No ridiculous rules. DATY included and it was very nice. Smelled and tasted great. Finished in doggie watching that ass bounce. If you like them short and thick, she's the best. One of the better experiences I've had in the hobby.

    Turbo.

  12. #5538
    You will have to take a trip to FL for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Search for lily flowers. She does body rub and BBBJ and I think body slide. She is also gorgeous imo.

  13. #5537

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Me twice now. First time said power went out and no internet. 2nd time text me ok to come over. When I arrived radio silence. Waste of time. Too bad. She's hot. Maybe one of you will have better luck.

  14. #5536

    Last YaYa

    Well. I pulled the trigger with Yaya and apparently I'm her last one. She's "retiring". LOL Said she may contact a few regulars here and there so those of you that treated her good may get texts. Asked her why she said girls aren't charging enough and too many guys want BBBFS. She's got a rocking little body for 30 or so. Perky little boobs. Great figure. Firm round butt. Beautiful bald kitty. 80 qv that was closer to hh. BBBJ, DATY, mish, K9, lazy K9 to finish. She's a willing and eager participant. Thanks Yaya. You were great! See you soon. Oh wait. Yeah. See you soon.

  15. #5535

    Lily flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by JSwoll  [View Original Post]
    Apologies to moderator for submitting a new thread instead of report.

    Dreamt of a 1 hr massage. She required a phone call for first convo to do a basic screening. Scheduled 1 h for 150. Apartment was in Durham, with dedicated room and massage table. Best therapeutic massage yet, with some light stretching. Topless the entire time. On the flip, she was sensual, with solid technique. Allowed roaming and touching over her pants. Fit, tan, with wonderfully perky B-cups, beautiful face, and very sexy lips. Second best to Amaretta thus far in terms of overall experience, and will definitely repeat. Just wished she offered body slide.

    Trying to avoid signing up for a SB site, but it's bwcominf difficult to avoid. If anyone has suggestions of this elusive unicorn I'm searching, please let me know. I'd love to find a semi-attractive lady that offers a body rub, with BBBJ. Body slide would be a plus. If you are aware of any UTRs, I can promsise you I'm an ideal candidate. Feel free to PM me for detsils and suggestions. Happy searching!

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2900861
    Search for lily flowers. She does body rub and BBBJ and I think body slide. She is also gorgeous imo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape