Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 561 of 662 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 611 661 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Tgtbt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj1400  [View Original Post]
    It's really not expensive compared to what some of these other girls are charging. She charges 275 a night. She does have many different options though and she can share all of it with you if you message her.
    $275 a "night" meaning like 8 - 12 hours? Girls get that for just one hour.

    Or is that a "room" fee allowing you to stay, but everything else is negotiated on top of that like a VIP session at a strip club?

  2. #1520

    Kat

    Anyone seen this fine ass Puerto Rican chick Kat? That ass is lookin right on her.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...c/152896764205

  3. #1519

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaSean  [View Original Post]
    What does the price structure look like? Sounds expensive.
    It's really not expensive compared to what some of these other girls are charging. She charges 275 a night. She does have many different options though and she can share all of it with you if you message her.

  4. #1518

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj1400  [View Original Post]
    I just messaged her on reddit. She responded after a couple of days and we have something set up for this weekend. I'm just trying to find out if she's legit.

    She also sent me pictures of a few of her hostesses. They are all very attractive.
    What does the price structure look like? Sounds expensive.

  5. #1517
    Do you guys give these ladies your real government first name or a pseudonym. I was really confused when the provider saw earlier called me the wrong name than I remembered I gave her the wrong name LOL.

  6. #1516

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    I was able to open the reddit link, but there's no contact info. Anyone have a link to an ad or website?
    I just messaged her on reddit. She responded after a couple of days and we have something set up for this weekend. I'm just trying to find out if she's legit.

    She also sent me pictures of a few of her hostesses. They are all very attractive.

  7. #1515

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj1400  [View Original Post]
    I am very interested in this if anyone has already taken the plunge. Pics and details would be great as reported I have no way to contact if someones willing to pm me contact info I will see them and report back!

  8. #1514

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj1400  [View Original Post]
    I was able to open the reddit link, but there's no contact info. Anyone have a link to an ad or website?

  9. #1513
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Can't get the damn NSFW pop up to stop deleting the page. Ugh! Frustrating. It flashes for about two seconds then the error pops up. I've tried everything. I'm not that savvy LOL.
    Looks like Reddit might be having an issue.

  10. #1512

    Kelsey's link

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Can't get the damn NSFW pop up to stop deleting the page. Ugh! Frustrating. It flashes for about two seconds then the error pops up. I've tried everything. I'm not that savvy LOL.
    You'd probably have better luck if you downloaded the reddit app.

  11. #1511
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj1400  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Can't get the damn NSFW pop up to stop deleting the page. Ugh! Frustrating. It flashes for about two seconds then the error pops up. I've tried everything. I'm not that savvy LOL.

  12. #1510

    Kelsey's Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Link available?
    Here's the link to her ad.

    https://www.reddit.com/user/Kelsthea...announcements/

  13. #1509
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj1400  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kelsey or any of her girls? She advertises an erotic bed and breakfast out of Worcester on reddit. She has a number of different hostesses and also offers girls to travel on road trips with you. I've been talking with her and am planning on meeting one of her girls this weekend. I'll share my experience here but was wondering if anyone else has seen her.
    Link available?

  14. #1508

    Kelsey's

    Has anyone seen Kelsey or any of her girls? She advertises an erotic bed and breakfast out of Worcester on reddit. She has a number of different hostesses and also offers girls to travel on road trips with you. I've been talking with her and am planning on meeting one of her girls this weekend. I'll share my experience here but was wondering if anyone else has seen her.

  15. #1507
    I am sincerely not being argumentative in this, [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Yes, you are being argumentative. The first time you didn't get placed back on moderation and now, since you have decided you're going to do this and fuck anybody who tells you otherwise, you have been placed back on moderation.

    There is a "Report Post" button on every post, nobody has asked you to be the standard bearer regarding acceptability on this forum that's what I do. If you have an issue with a post then report it.

    In this case a chimpanzee is also a reference to somebody who has been trained to perform the same action over and over for money while being controlled by another.

    On this forum something isn't racist because one of the perpetually indignant such as yourself think it's racist, it's racist when one of the adults like me thinks it's racist.

    I hope it was worth what it cost you.

    A2

    PS and before you write me and DEMAND that I remove your account and posts no, I won't. If you want to go to your room and pout then just do it. If you put up your Grand Goodbye I'm just going to delete it. You post on average of less than once per month, you won't be missed.


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape